This day on April 20
None

Happy Birthday To: Nesticle, goffer48, The Goat, HezzyB, Oilbleeder, thesituation, Patorious

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2)Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821389]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Los Angeles to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821406 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/MA_Route_15.svg/600px-MA_Route_15.svg.png

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821407 is a reply to message #821406 ]
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

Hell yes

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821409 is a reply to message #821406 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821408 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

Good to tie up the series, but please guys, PLEASE make it easier on yourselves moving forward.

D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E.

Please remember this for the rest of the series.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821412 is a reply to message #821408 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

No Cups

No more absolutely stupid penalties... and maybe McDavid's line will show up sometime? Might be nice?

Leon is a monster right now, and Connor is a whimper.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821414 is a reply to message #821412 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 22:53

No more absolutely stupid penalties... and maybe McDavid's line will show up sometime? Might be nice?

Nuge and hyman looked a lot better in that third period. Encouraging. They are playing McDavid hard, he's gonna need his wingers going too.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821418 is a reply to message #821412 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Again, lots of bad takes on our players early in this series.

McDavid had 6 shots and four hits. Yeah, he didn't have a multi-point night. But we didn't need him to - we still won.

He's going to light it up in Los Angeles.

People need to settle down rather than crapping all over anyone who hasn't scored a goal tonight.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821420 is a reply to message #821418 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:00

McDavid had 6 shots and four hits. Yeah, he didn't have a multi-point night. But we didn't need him to - we still won.

People need to settle down rather than crapping all over anyone who hasn't scored a goal tonight.

Almost all McDavid stuff were solo efforts. Just shows how much better we can still be. Dominating with maybe half our top 6 forwards off their games a bit still. Time to trash these suckers in LA for real

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821426 is a reply to message #821420 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:10

Adam wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:00

Almost all McDavid stuff were solo efforts. Just shows how much better we can still be. Dominating with maybe half our top 6 forwards off their games a bit still. Time to trash these suckers in LA for real

Yup we've seen nowhere close to the best this team can deliver. Maybe 3 periods out of 6. The penalties sucked their momentum from the first period and LA took over again.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821411 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Better to lay the egg in the 2nd than the 3rd.

Nice win!

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821413 is a reply to message #821411 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 22:52

Better to lay the egg in the 2nd than the 3rd.

Nice win!

The kings really screwed up tying the game too early. I suspect they’ll correct their game plan when they’re at home.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821416 is a reply to message #821413 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Wooo let's go baby! What an absolute laser from Kostin on that GWG. Kings still diving all over the place looking for calls in that last 5 mins, but refs having none of it.

Given everything that happened in game 1 that was a crazy stressful last few minutes. Pumped that we held them out.

Gotta get up for work in 4 hrs...le sigh.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821415 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

I’m still reeling on that shot by Kostin.

What a deceptive release.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821417 is a reply to message #821415 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

It's only game 2 and I'm already exhausted with worry we'd let that lead slip, don't think Kane helped when he lost the puck on the empty net. I had visions of Patrik Stefan in front of my eyes.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821419 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Some more iffy analysis by the panel after the game. Skinner got the W, but he could still be a lot sharper. He looks nervous out there. Needs to settle down and play his game.

I think Korpisalo's been significantly better in both games so far. Made way more difficult saves and is the only reason that we haven't scored five or six in both of these nights. Skinner hasn't make a lot of huge ones. Hopefully getting the win gives him the confidence he needs to be a lot better moving forward.

Fortunately, Holland forced this team to play in front of a Smith/Koskinen duo for three years. They know how to carry a goalie when they need to!

For what it's worth, I think he'll be better. Maybe the quieter crowd in LA will help settle those nerves.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821423 is a reply to message #821419 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:03

Some more iffy analysis by the panel after the game. Skinner got the W, but he could still be a lot sharper. He looks nervous out there. Needs to settle down and play his game.

I think Korpisalo's been significantly better in both games so far. Made way more difficult saves and is the only reason that we haven't scored five or six in both of these nights. Skinner hasn't make a lot of huge ones. Hopefully getting the win gives him the confidence he needs to be a lot better moving forward.

Fortunately, Holland forced this team to play in front of a Smith/Koskinen duo for three years. They know how to carry a goalie when they need to!

For what it's worth, I think he'll be better. Maybe the quieter crowd in LA will help settle those nerves.

Korpisalo has to outplay Skinner for the Kings to beat the Oilers. I think every opposing goaltender will have to do that this playoffs. The Oilers are just a better offensive team than everyone?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821421 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I'm still not sure the lessons that should have been learned from game 1 have sunk in, but they tied the series.

Oilers finally quit taking penalties in the 3rd, and the refs continued not to find anything to call against LA.

Better outing from Skinner, but most nights he might stop one of the 2 that went by his toe. He shut the door late, importantly. Derek Ryan continuing to show his value on this club. Kostin making efficient use of what Friedman says is around 8 minutes TOI with a bunch of hits and the GWG. Some guys still have to start closing the deal on chances they're getting.

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure I can take the Oilers continuing handing 2 goal leads back to LA to make games even, over a long series.

Still waiting for a better game from the Oilers, time to deliver it and take the lead in the series starting next game.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821422 is a reply to message #821421 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:11

I'm still not sure the lessons that should have been learned from game 1 have sunk in, but they tied the series.

Oilers finally quit taking penalties in the 3rd, and the refs continued not to find anything to call against LA.

Better outing from Skinner, but most nights he might stop one of the 2 that went by his toe. He shut the door late, importantly. Derek Ryan continuing to show his value on this club. Kostin making efficient use of what Friedman says is around 8 minutes TOI with a bunch of hits and the GWG. Some guys still have to start closing the deal on chances they're getting.

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure I can take the Oilers continuing handing 2 goal leads back to LA to make games even, over a long series.

Still waiting for a better game from the Oilers, time to deliver it and take the lead in the series starting next game.

Kostin and Ryan goals are the kind of thing we've been dreaming to be able to get when games matter for a decade and a half (for 70% of that, we would have even liked them when the games didn't matter!). Love it.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821424 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Early start for Drai to try to get another comical playoff stat line. 5 points in first 2 games.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 April 2023 23:17]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821425 is a reply to message #821424 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Leon is a gamer in the playoffs.

3rd fastest player in NHL history to 60 points, only behind Lemieux and Gretzky.

He deserves his own chants sometimes.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821434 is a reply to message #821425 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 22:18

3rd fastest player in NHL history to 60 points, only behind Lemieux and Gretzky.

Once LA starts to shift focus to Leon.. watch out for McDavid.. Ka-Boom 💥 !

[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2023 00:38]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821462 is a reply to message #821425 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay  is currently offline Jay

No Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:18

I still think the only player in the conversation with McDavid for best player in the world is 'playoff Draisaitl'.

"Initiative comes to thems that wait"

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821463 is a reply to message #821462 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Jay wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 11:36

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:18

I still think the only player in the conversation with McDavid for best player in the world is 'playoff Draisaitl'.

Negotiating rule #1. Your comment has made it easy to agree, and very difficult to disagree.

'Playoff Draisaitl' just hitched up the trailer and he is pulling the team up every time he is on the ice.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821427 is a reply to message #821424 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:14

Early start for Drai to try to get another comical playoff stat line. 5 points in first 2 games.

It can't be understated how valuable a healthy and motivated can be for this team. If he wasn't going for some reason, they'd be in a hole.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821428 is a reply to message #821427 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Imagine if we didn’t take penalties

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821429 is a reply to message #821428 ]
Wed, 19 April 2023 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

tardigrade81 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:29

Hockey would be boring.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821433 is a reply to message #821428 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

tardigrade81 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 22:29

Imagine if we got more than 1 powerplay..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821435 is a reply to message #821433 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 00:35

The price of a deadly PP. Refs start to feel like giving us a powerplay is like awarding us a goal. They can't handle having that much power.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821437 is a reply to message #821435 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2023 23:45

The price of a deadly PP. Refs start to feel like giving us a powerplay is like awarding us a goal. They can't handle having that much power.

.. which causes "game management" strategies.. which by its nature will always skews game/series results away from their natural outcomes.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821438 is a reply to message #821437 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 01:04

.. which causes "game management" strategies.. which by its nature will always skews game/series results

Their minds are blown I think. This is a whole new factor into the game management calculation. Even if LA racks up powerplays, they are still scared to give an even up one because how likely it is to award a goal is too high.

Only solution remains robot refs :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821439 is a reply to message #821438 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 00:05

.. which causes "game management" strategies.. which by its nature will always skews game/series results

Their minds are blown I think. This is a whole new factor into the game management calculation. Even if LA racks up powerplays, they are still scared to give an even up one because how likely it is to award a goal is too high.

.. enter AI program referees.. icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821440 is a reply to message #821439 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 01:08

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 00:05

Yes! can't come soon enough :)

I think the actual plan for these refs is to try to call nothing, just 1 or 2 each a game. We just keep doing goofy stuff to force their hand. LA's been more disciplined about the really obvious play affecting infractions.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821441 is a reply to message #821440 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 00:09

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 01:08

Yes! can't come soon enough :)

I think the actual plan for these refs is to try to call nothing, just 1 or 2 each a game. We just keep doing goofy stuff to force their hand. LA's been more disciplined about the really obvious play affecting infractions.

.. one of the AI referee's toughest challenges will be to determine legitimate offenses.. for instance..

https://i.imgflip.com/7iteqv.gif

[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2023 01:34]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821442 is a reply to message #821441 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Though it's a little discouraging to be going to LA tied at 1, what is very encouraging is that I think we've thoroughly outplayed the Kings for at least 100 of the 129 minutes so in this series. Probably even more.

How about Connor Crusher McDavid? Jesus is he ever laying the body! Like hard hits - everything that moves. I saw people commenting on him not having done much - assuming they didn't watch the games and just looked at the box scores. He could have had 5 points last night. Like McDavid said to Scott Oake, Korpisalo was very good. But other than that, he's asserting himself physically like I've never seen. And how about some of those defensive efforts? I think he's been great, and if he keeps playing like that the points totals will inevitably start shooting up.

On the other end of the physicality spectrum is McLeod. There was this one play in the 3rd in the offensive zone where he was easily going to get to the puck first, but there was an LA Dman heading for the puck as well, so he most assuredly would have needed to take a hit to make the play. Instead, he slammed on the brakes and waved his stick at the puck. King defender took the puck and fired a pass up to his winger and the Kings got a solid scoring chance out of it. I don't want to make him a whipping boy, it's just that he's got so many great tools and potential to be a really good player for this team, and I want to see it happen. But his refusal to engage and even bailing out of plays because he might get hit (at least that's what it looked like) is frustrating to see. I've not been happy with Yamo's results, but at least he seems to be giving it his all out there. Anyway - maybe someone can go kick McLeod's cat before the next game and get him riled up.

Ekholm with his 2nd minus game in a row after only having 1 in his 21 regular season games as an Oiler. What a bum. Seriously though - what a pickup this guy was. That entire D corps looks completely different since his arrival.

And though not something used by many other teams, I really like this 11-7 setup. That first goal does happen if we were 12-6. I think horses like Drai and McDavid can easily handle 7-8 minutes that a 4C would be getting, and it actually makes them a threat to score rather than just hoping to not get scored on. And if you were to lose a Dman early in a game, it not nearly as catastrophic as going down to 5 guys, especially if the game gets to OT.

Interestingly (to me anyway) - our 7th dman, Broberg, only got 4:39 of ice time, but he managed to get a shot on goal, 3 hits, and a +2! I thought he looked fine in his limited action.

Anyway - mostly great effort by the boys. Little lapse there in the 2nd, but hopefully having let 2 goal leads slip away twice in a row incentivizes them to keep at it for the full 60 from here on out.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821432 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGRhNDdmMmEtNTYzOS00MWMyLTliNDQtYzVkMjY5ZjU4MmYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821436 is a reply to message #821389 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

https://i.imgflip.com/7itc9p.gif

[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2023 01:01]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821444 is a reply to message #821436 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Big win. I agree with the comments about the panels comments not being accurate.

Skinner made some big saves but I thought both goals were smelly, especially the second one. Korpisalo has kept the Kings in both games as without his heroics, both games would have been well out of reach. I do wonder if the crowd has gotten to him a bit and he is nervous. He mentioned after the first game the crowd was louder than what he expected. On the second goal, he mentioned how it was a learning moment about needing to seal off the post better. I never played the position but when a guy is trying to jam a puck into the side, shouldn't you always seal off the post? Not saying he's been bad, just not as good as Korp.

McD and Nuge still too quiet for me offensively. I know the Kings are good defensively and I am sure they are concentrating on McD but Leon is having a damn good series so if he is able to break through, McD should be. The good news is they are tied in the series and have in my opinion controlled most of both games without McD being all world. At some point, he will explode.

I thought the defense was excellent. No shots until after the 18 min mark of the first is pretty incredible. I know Desharnais needs to be a bit harder on his stick when he was stripped on the second goal but at the same time, that was a really bad one on Skinner so I am not going to fault him too much. Things happen and if all you give up for scoring chance wise is a low percentage jam play at the side of the net that should be save 10 out of 10 times, I will take that.

I know sometimes his puck play in his own end isn't great but I would like to see Kostin get more mins. He makes things happen when he is out there. A goal, 2 shots, 5 hits in 7:42 is pretty productive.

I think the Oilers need to become more "cagey" as Debrusk put it when the "cagey" vet Doughty drew a penalty out of nothing. The refs don't want to give the Oilers PP's very easily because they know the Oilers will score on them so it's pretty clear they have to dive and embellish. PP's were 4-1 Kings last night, 10-4 in the series. I am sorry but the Kings aren't playing perfect, 100% clean hockey. As an example Desharnais got a closed fist, glove on punch in the face and no call.

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821445 is a reply to message #821444 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Imagine if McDavid gets going how lethal we will be

Re: Review: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2) [message #821447 is a reply to message #821445 ]
Thu, 20 April 2023 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

tardigrade81 wrote on Thu, 20 April 2023 08:38

Imagine WHEN McDavid gets going how lethal we will be

Fixed it for you.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:OilFans Playoff Bracket Challenge
Next Topic:GDT: Los Angeles @ Edmonton (Game #2)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca