This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » 2022-23 Trade Speculation ThreadPages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818796 is a reply to message #818794 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

addicted2oil wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 09:57

Any word on what we are still looking to add? Have a feeling it may be just a depth forward but I wouldn’t mind a RD and RW. Not sure who or how to make the cap work haha.

Wonder if there’s a chance to buy low on a guy like Tyler bertuzzi with a bit of salary retained/sending yamo + back the other way.

Vet right shot D along with a vet Centre and/or right winger

Add: Bjugstad is definitely still an option they’re discussing.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 March 2023 10:04]

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Send a private message to this user  

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818803 is a reply to message #818796 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim is currently online Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 09:01

addicted2oil wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 09:57

Any word on what we are still looking to add? Have a feeling it may be just a depth forward but I wouldn’t mind a RD and RW. Not sure who or how to make the cap work haha.

Wonder if there’s a chance to buy low on a guy like Tyler bertuzzi with a bit of salary retained/sending yamo + back the other way.

Vet right shot D along with a vet Centre and/or right winger

Add: Bjugstad is definitely still an option they’re discussing.

Rumour that Armstrong wants a 2nd for Bjugstad.. dream on Dougie! Not even sure I want Bjugstad

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818963 is a reply to message #818796 ]
Thu, 02 March 2023 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
addicted2oil  is currently offline addicted2oil

No Cups

Do you still think we’re looking at a creative way to add a RD and one more forward piece? Curious if Holland has another trade or two up his sleeve.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818970 is a reply to message #818963 ]
Thu, 02 March 2023 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

addicted2oil wrote on Thu, 02 March 2023 22:17

Do you still think we’re looking at a creative way to add a RD and one more forward piece? Curious if Holland has another trade or two up his sleeve.

No. I think we lack the creativity necessary to make another deal. I suspect Holland sleeps in tomorrow, enjoys a cup of morning coffee at home before ambling slowly in to the office around 10. He doesn't even have SportsCentre on until after he gets to work - at which point he just asks his team what news he's missed. In his mind, I expect he thinks he's done enough and can just relax now and wait for the next fat paycheque to come in.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818724 is a reply to message #815007 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

No Cups

Both Friedman and Bissonnette reporting Oilers got Ekholm. Huge upgrade.

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:17

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:00

The president thinks he has the ideal male body.
It's hard to disagree that he has the ideal male body.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818725 is a reply to message #818724 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

I was hoping for the AZ deal, but having an older, steady D-man fits the bill of the hand-grenade way the Oilers have been back there

Dom likes the move
https://twitter.com/domluszczyszyn/status/163069648837111808 2

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818793 is a reply to message #818725 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

My dream scenario is the Oilers trade Yamo and use the cap space to bring back 2 forwards.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818824 is a reply to message #815007 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Chychrun to Ottawa for 1 first and a couple 2nds? No prospect, no roster player, that's it. Lol.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818828 is a reply to message #818824 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messier11  is currently offline messier11

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 17:39

Chychrun to Ottawa for 1 first and a couple 2nds? No prospect, no roster player, that's it. Lol.

Why do I feel sick?

I really like Ekholm but that was a high price but then to hear this is a bit disheartening.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818908 is a reply to message #818828 ]
Thu, 02 March 2023 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

messier11 wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 16:58

Why do I feel sick?

I really like Ekholm but that was a high price but then to hear this is a bit disheartening.

Needed to be able to take Chychrun's full contract and send no money back. Think getting that price was pretty much impossible for the Oilers, unless we did some more player dumping. Or went back in time and didn't have so much retained salary.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818910 is a reply to message #818908 ]
Thu, 02 March 2023 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 02 March 2023 09:59

messier11 wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 16:58

Why do I feel sick?

Needed to be able to take Chychrun's full contract and send no money back. Think getting that price was pretty much impossible for the Oilers, unless we did some more player dumping. Or went back in time and didn't have so much retained salary.

Yup that is the opportunity cost of poorly managing the cap.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818829 is a reply to message #815007 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Ottawa 1st rounder is only Top 5 protected, so that pick has boosted value. If Sens miss playoffs, it's probably 12th or 14th in a deep draft. That is something contenders couldn't offer.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818901 is a reply to message #818829 ]
Thu, 02 March 2023 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Burgeoboy  is currently offline Burgeoboy

No Cups

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 20:37

Ottawa 1st rounder is only Top 5 protected, so that pick has boosted value. If Sens miss playoffs, it's probably 12th or 14th in a deep draft. That is something contenders couldn't offer.

Also, they didn't need to take back salary or retain, which is a big deal to ARI I assume and with EDM, BOS and LA going else where, ARI kind of over played their hand and got a less return for it.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 March 2023 06:31]

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818974 is a reply to message #815007 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Big Bob already saying Oilers are done.

Thank god.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818977 is a reply to message #818974 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I have no information, I don't know who goes, I don't know who comes back, I don't know how they do it, I am probably totally wrong but I just have this feeling the Oilers have 1 more move coming.

The only reason why I say that is because their 2 moves were what I would call telegraphed and so obvious in them happening.
- They needed to get a big upgrade on defense. Several names were batted around for weeks including Ekholm. Ekholm was probably the one I saw happening the least but I think he was the absolute best fit for the Oilers and I love the trade.
- They needed another depth forward, that could kill some penalties, preferably a right shot that can play center. They were linked to Bujugstad for probably a month. I thought it would be either Lafferty of Bjugstad. I like the addition.

So that is why I think something else will happen. Probably not but their deadline just seems to have been so predictable and I mean that in a good way.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818983 is a reply to message #818977 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 03 March 2023 08:25

I have no information, I don't know who goes, I don't know who comes back, I don't know how they do it, I am probably totally wrong but I just have this feeling the Oilers have 1 more move coming.

The only reason why I say that is because their 2 moves were what I would call telegraphed and so obvious in them happening.
- They needed to get a big upgrade on defense. Several names were batted around for weeks including Ekholm. Ekholm was probably the one I saw happening the least but I think he was the absolute best fit for the Oilers and I love the trade.
- They needed another depth forward, that could kill some penalties, preferably a right shot that can play center. They were linked to Bujugstad for probably a month. I thought it would be either Lafferty of Bjugstad. I like the addition.

So that is why I think something else will happen. Probably not but their deadline just seems to have been so predictable and I mean that in a good way.

Predictable is all the Kenny Holland does. Dude has zero creativity and is afraid to even copy the creative ideas of others to make cap room. There’s no expect the unexpected because he’s always already blabbed his whole strategy to the media.

We done.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818985 is a reply to message #818983 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 03 March 2023 11:09

Predictable is all the Kenny Holland does. Dude has zero creativity and is afraid to even copy the creative ideas of others to make cap room. There’s no expect the unexpected because he’s always already blabbed his whole strategy to the media.

We done.

You just aren't an overly happy person are you? My god man.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818990 is a reply to message #818985 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

Hmmm ... I'm kinda with Adam on this one.

Boston (and previous seasons Tampa) shows some creativity that would be easy to copy. Hall has a nagging injury issue? LTIR him until the playoffs - that magically opens up considerable cap space to be able to bring in another deadline addition. Yamamoto is tailor-made for that sort of move - after the Holl high hit, it's easy to justify LTIR-ing Yamamoto until the playoffs. That opens up considerable space - with salary retention, they could have pursued someone like van Riemsdyk, Scissons, Bonino, Henrique, Gudkas, etc. That's a creative use of LTIR and cap space to "go all-in" this year. Given the asset cost for Eckholm and Bjugstad, it seems to me that failing to pursue a creative route like this is at least a minor fail.

Failing the LTIR-cap route, the 3rd-party broker route has been tremendously successful this year as well. Lots of options for Holland.

But I will also echo Adam - I'm so scared of Holland getting screwed on these trades that I'm almost happy there's nothing else coming down the pipe. [For what it's worth, I love both additions, but think we overpaid for both. The overpay was not as bad as some others - e.g., Tampa's addition of Jeannot - but it is still an overpay.]

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818999 is a reply to message #818985 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 03 March 2023 11:18

We done.

You just aren't an overly happy person are you? My god man.

I think I'm very pleasant. My mom does too!

As it turns out, I was also right. Holland did exactly as predicted. He even tried to have his press conference early so that he could cut out early for the weekend! Optics of that ended up being too bad, so they re-scheduled.

He still embarrassed himself and the franchise with his comments around the Puljujarvi trade (not knowing anything about the player he just acquired and admitting he just picked his name off a list the Hurricanes gave him, and saying "I guess so" when asked if he had to trade Puljujarvi). And the most creative thing he did was to get the Predators to hold back 4 whole percent of the Ekholm contract.

I just expect more of a guy making more than any other GM in the league. His peers think he's a rube and try to take him to the cleaners. He bumbles his way through every interview with zero preparation, and no plan to send any specific messages. And he's bettered the team, but he quit early instead of working to the end to figure out ways to give his squad the best chance to win the Cup. And through it all he collects a massive salary when all he really deserves is a gold watch and a steady tee time. It's a shame Keith couldn't have taken Kenny along with him out the door.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819336 is a reply to message #818999 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCREDiBLE  is currently offline NCREDiBLE

No Cups

Good lord… imagine to pay $5 mill per year for a gm like that?
Time to go.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819337 is a reply to message #819336 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

The one player I think would have been interesting is James Van Riemsdyk. He was available and Fletcher was absolutely carved (and ultimately fired) for not getting a deal done. He'd have looked pretty good in our top six.

It would have taken some creativity to get it done, but it was possible if the will to get it done was there. We cleared out more salary than we brought in, after all, and could have parked either Kane or Yamamoto until the end of the year if we'd needed to.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819339 is a reply to message #819337 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 10:54

The one player I think would have been interesting is James Van Riemsdyk. He was available and Fletcher was absolutely carved (and ultimately fired) for not getting a deal done. He'd have looked pretty good in our top six.

It would have taken some creativity to get it done, but it was possible if the will to get it done was there. We cleared out more salary than we brought in, after all, and could have parked either Kane or Yamamoto until the end of the year if we'd needed to.

I am all for the idea of manipulating the rules and putting guys on LTIR but correct me if I am wrong but in order to put say Kane or Yamo on LTIR, does the team not have to have the player agree but also get a doctor to sign off saying they are out? So what doctor is going to put his reputation on the line and falsify documents saying one of Yamo or Kane was too hurt to play until game 1 of the playoffs? Kane did have wrist surgery due to the accident but the max recovery time was the end of February. So how do you expect a doctor to add almost 2 months to that. Yamo never had a surgery, it was just lingering issues. I guess for him, because he didn't need some surgery, it would be easier to lie and say he needs more healing time but then you have to get the player to be cool with lying for 2 months saying he can't go.

I know we are all annoyed at what Tampa did with Kucherov. I think it was shady but he did have a major surgery so he was legit out for a very long time and needed recovery time. What Tampa did was just delay the surgery a bit to allow his availability date to be until after the playoffs start.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 March 2023 11:10]

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819341 is a reply to message #819339 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

A doctor is required to put them ON LTIR, you're just not allowed to activate them OFF LTIR if it would result in you being over the salary cap.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819344 is a reply to message #819341 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 11:27

A doctor is required to put them ON LTIR, you're just not allowed to activate them OFF LTIR if it would result in you being over the salary cap.

So if a guy was on LTIR then recovers and is deemed healthy, you can keep him on it for as long as you want?

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819350 is a reply to message #819344 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 11:34

So if a guy was on LTIR then recovers and is deemed healthy, you can keep him on it for as long as you want?

Seems like it. Worked out nicely for Tampa. If the Oilers tried though, the NHL would probably roll in with an army of doctors and a lie detector machine to test the player.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819352 is a reply to message #819350 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 13:28

Seems like it. Worked out nicely for Tampa. If the Oilers tried though, the NHL would probably roll in with an army of doctors and a lie detector machine to test the player.

Tampa supposedly delayed getting the surgery for Kucherov so they could time when he could start skating close to the end of practice. He was practicing a few weeks before the playoffs. I am not so sure Kane or Yamo would have been OK just sitting out for 2 months or more waiting for the playoffs.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819355 is a reply to message #819352 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 13:56

Tampa supposedly delayed getting the surgery for Kucherov so they could time when he could start skating close to the end of practice. He was practicing a few weeks before the playoffs. I am not so sure Kane or Yamo would have been OK just sitting out for 2 months or more waiting for the playoffs.

I think Kuch was in practice for ~2 months before playoffs that year. Full participation in practice the few weeks before playoffs. He was going full speed game 1, 20 mins and 3 points to start. Didn't even have an ounce of shame sitting him out one or 2 games to make it less obvious.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 March 2023 15:11]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819356 is a reply to message #819355 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 15:09

I think Kuch was in practice for ~2 months before playoffs that year. Full participation in practice the few weeks before playoffs. He was going full speed game 1, 20 mins and 3 points to start. Didn't even have an ounce of shame sitting him out one or 2 games to make it less obvious.

There has been a whole bunch of these - anyone who thinks it's just Tampa isn't paying attention. This year, it's Taylor Hall whose injury timeline happens to mean he should be able to practice late in the season, and rejoin the team for the playoffs.

Kane had some injury around the trade deadline - it wasn't super clear what it was. It could have been the wrist again, or something else. Just before the deadline, Yamamoto got blown up and left a game to get dark-roomed. Both these guys were hurt, so they could have managed something if they'd tried. But our GM was busy trying to hurry up his press conference so he could get on with his weekend plans...

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819362 is a reply to message #819356 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

No Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 15:33

There has been a whole bunch of these - anyone who thinks it's just Tampa isn't paying attention. This year, it's Taylor Hall whose injury timeline happens to mean he should be able to practice late in the season, and rejoin the team for the playoffs.

Kane had some injury around the trade deadline - it wasn't super clear what it was. It could have been the wrist again, or something else. Just before the deadline, Yamamoto got blown up and left a game to get dark-roomed. Both these guys were hurt, so they could have managed something if they'd tried. But our GM was busy trying to hurry up his press conference so he could get on with his weekend plans...

I'm no capologist, but it would seem to me that an easy fix for this would be to say that the 20 players dressed for a playoff game must have a cumulative salary that is below the cap. Thus making no playoff benefit for putting someone on LTIR until the playoffs. You can be over the cap on your roster, but must be compliant for each game.

I think this would work for the regular season as well. Make the cap specific to a dressed lineup, rather than an entire roster.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819364 is a reply to message #819362 ]
Fri, 10 March 2023 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

benv wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 16:52

Adam wrote on Fri, 10 March 2023 15:33

I'm no capologist, but it would seem to me that an easy fix for this would be to say that the 20 players dressed for a playoff game must have a cumulative salary that is below the cap. Thus making no playoff benefit for putting someone on LTIR until the playoffs. You can be over the cap on your roster, but must be compliant for each game.

I think this would work for the regular season as well. Make the cap specific to a dressed lineup, rather than an entire roster.

It's been like 10 years since the Blackhawks first did this with Patrick Kane. I don't think the NHL wants to fix it. I think they like deadline trades and they're willing to live with some shenanigans to make sure they keep happening.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819488 is a reply to message #819364 ]
Mon, 13 March 2023 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I always thought that would be a simple correction to make to fix the cap circumvention. Any game, any time, your team's lineup has to be in line with the salary cap. Sign whoever you want. NYR wants to add Erik Karllson too this past deadline, go nuts. Go over the ca by 30 mil if you want to. You can only dress a lineup that fits within the cap each game with playoffs being no exception.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819490 is a reply to message #819488 ]
Mon, 13 March 2023 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Mon, 13 March 2023 09:15

I always thought that would be a simple correction to make to fix the cap circumvention. Any game, any time, your team's lineup has to be in line with the salary cap. Sign whoever you want. NYR wants to add Erik Karllson too this past deadline, go nuts. Go over the ca by 30 mil if you want to. You can only dress a lineup that fits within the cap each game with playoffs being no exception.

Doesn't that open the door for a team to have high calibre players that they can roll in game by game?

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819496 is a reply to message #819490 ]
Mon, 13 March 2023 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

it could, but most high caliber players want to PLAY. can't earn 10M contract if you get 50 pts and only play 50% of the games.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819513 is a reply to message #819496 ]
Tue, 14 March 2023 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Mon, 13 March 2023 12:39

it could, but most high caliber players want to PLAY. can't earn 10M contract if you get 50 pts and only play 50% of the games.

Doesn't matter what the player wants. If he's traded to a team loading up like this, he generally will have no say in the matter (NMC excluded). Then he's at the mercy of team management deciding what games they will play which superstars to be under the cap.

I think at first glance the proposed solution is solid but there is areas of concern where it could be easily manipulated by the much richer teams.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #819520 is a reply to message #819513 ]
Tue, 14 March 2023 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I think you'd have more players requesting NMC or 'must play' or 'minimum games' clauses in their contracts. It'd take a couple of years for contracts to catch up, but so be it. I'd still take this design over todays where Tampa played 20mil over the cap in playoffs.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #818986 is a reply to message #818983 ]
Fri, 03 March 2023 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

We done.

The good news about old school predictable is he didn't make any major mistake this deadline for this season. If Holland had gone outside of his comfort zone it might have caused some larger issues outside of just selling some future magic beans.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: 2022-23 Trade Speculation Thread [message #821639 is a reply to message #815007 ]
Fri, 21 April 2023 23:22 Go to previous message
Skookum Jim is currently online Skookum Jim

3 Cups

High stick.. Oilers get a chance to screwed by the NHL twice in the same play.

Puck rotation, AND trajectory was clearly affected by the stick.. series is rigged.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 April 2023 23:25]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12]  
Previous Topic:Staios as GM???
Next Topic:Puljujarvi's Extension
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca