F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818663]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:25 Go to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

TSN 1260 Breaking News has reported that LeBrun has reported that Jesse Puljujarvi has been traded to the Carolina Hurricanes.

No money retained. They get something called Patrik Puistola back. He's a 2019 3rd rounder.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2023 10:29]

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Puljujarvi Traded [message #818665 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 09:25

TSN 1260 Breaking News has reported that LeBrun has reported that Jesse Puljujarvi has been traded to the Carolina Hurricanes. Details to follow.

Lol, of course it's Carolina

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Puljujarvi Traded [message #818670 is a reply to message #818665 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Goose wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:28

TSN 1260 Breaking News has reported that LeBrun has reported that Jesse Puljujarvi has been traded to the Carolina Hurricanes. Details to follow.

And now the next phase of Jesse fandom can begin.

Good luck to Jesse. If he can't make it in Carolina where they value their analytics plus with his buddy Aho, I don't think he would anywhere.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2023 10:41]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded [message #818672 is a reply to message #818670 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:39

I actually hope the really rabid Jesse boosters switch teams. They all kind of seem like they should have been Carolina fans anyway. Nomnomnom.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Puljujarvi Traded [message #818673 is a reply to message #818672 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:42

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:39

I actually hope the really rabid Jesse boosters switch teams. They all kind of seem like they should have been Carolina fans anyway. Nomnomnom.

Imagine most just still want to see the Oilers do well and not waste McDavid's career.

If Jesse can blow up somewhere else and embarrass the management teams here that are the ones literally wasting the career of a generational player, then I think that's still to the Oilers benefit overall. I guess that's still dependent on Katz paying attention for once.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded [message #818674 is a reply to message #818673 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:44

Imagine most just still want to see the Oilers do well and not waste McDavid's career.

If Jesse can blow up somewhere else and embarrass the management teams here that are the ones literally wasting the career of a generational player, then I think that's still to the Oilers benefit overall. I guess that's still dependent on Katz paying attention for once.

This is all I want. Just for the Oilers to make me believe McDavid has a chance to win a cup here. I want to believe.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818666 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

JP for Patrik Puistola. No salary retained.

I don't know who that is but oh well.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818667 is a reply to message #818666 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

So long and thanks for all the fish Jesse. It's kind of sad to see him go. I really did like the player, but this trade was a long time coming.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818668 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

3M out. No sweetener to eat the cap hit. I’ll missya Jesse!

The Bison King is now Oilers folklore.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818669 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCREDiBLE  is currently offline NCREDiBLE

No Cups

2019 73rd overall and plays in the Finnish league.
Damn, would have been nice to get a third rounder at least but ok so we have $3 mill extra cap now, where’s our d man.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818671 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

No retention and no sweetener is a win, because Jesse was NEVER going to be what he wanted to be here or what the team wanted him to be.

And no defensive forward is going to have the same impact as an addition on D. Now go get Chych, Ekholm or EK.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818681 is a reply to message #818671 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:40

No retention and no sweetener is a win, because Jesse was NEVER going to be what he wanted to be here or what the team wanted him to be.

And no defensive forward is going to have the same impact as an addition on D. Now go get Chych, Ekholm or EK.

I agree with this. Getting the full cap space and not having to give up anything is a huge win.

Does it suck he didn't turn out? Absolutely. I think the Oilers mishandled his development early on but when you are pushing 25, have play almost 6 yrs in the NHL plus another year in Finland post draft. The fact you haven't developed like you should is on you. Maybe being on a new team with his buddy Aho will motivate him to seek a skills coach.

Good luck to him.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818682 is a reply to message #818681 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:20

I agree with this. Getting the full cap space and not having to give up anything is a huge win.

Does it suck he didn't turn out? Absolutely. I think the Oilers mishandled his development early on but when you are pushing 25, have play almost 6 yrs in the NHL plus another year in Finland post draft. The fact you haven't developed like you should is on you. Maybe being on a new team with his buddy Aho will motivate him to seek a skills coach.

Good luck to him.

JP and his agent(s) also had a hand in messing up this situation too, refusing to go to the minors where he could have developed faster, and also contract holdouts. It was a miracle that Holland was able to mend those bridges and even get him back to playing with the team.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818684 is a reply to message #818682 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 11:42

Good luck to him.

JP and his agent(s) also had a hand in messing up this situation too, refusing to go to the minors where he could have developed faster, and also contract holdouts. It was a miracle that Holland was able to mend those bridges and even get him back to playing with the team.

I don't know for sure if the not wanting to go to the minors is true. I have heard it but who knows if it's true. But what I believe is JP's fault is his development. Most of the development happens in the offseason. A team will suggest what things he needs to work on but no one is following the guy around day to day. He has to do it. The lack of improvement pucks skills wise says to me he's not doing what he needed to do to improve. That's on him. I have said it before. If McD works with a skills coach, no excuse why JP shouldn't have been.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818690 is a reply to message #818682 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k is currently online g2k

2 Cups

nullterm wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 11:42

Good luck to him.

The organization made a true commitment to keeping Jesse in the minors for the remainder of the 2018 season. Then they hired the white haired Pallbearer from WWE to coach the team. Pallbearer Hitch then convinced Panicky Pete he could fix Jesse, so he was right back up after only 4 games in Bakersfield.

That was the biggest fail in his development in my opinion. Both parties seemed to accept it and wanted to put the proper foot forward. A week later the plan goes into the dumpster. What an organization.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2023 13:52]

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818683 is a reply to message #818681 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Too bad he never worked out here. I always wished he would have cut 6" or so off that stick of his - that thing was stupid long, and I always wondered if he'd have more luck shooting with a shorter one.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818675 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Going to miss The Bison King.
New start will do him good, Brindamour can probably turn him into something better.
$3M out, no retention
He was playing well in bottom 6.
Right wing got a lot weaker.. Yamo is not top 6
The guy coming back looks like AHL material at best.. Traded JP for cap space.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818676 is a reply to message #818675 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 10:55

Going to miss The Bison King.
New start will do him good, Brindamour can probably turn him into something better.
$3M out, no retention
He was playing well in bottom 6.
Right wing got a lot weaker.. Yamo is not it.
The guy coming back looks like AHL material at best.. Traded JP for cap space.

Fingers crossed that space is about to go to very good use.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818677 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Stole this off on LT's site.
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMjRiMmEwYzAxZTdjYTVmMmUwMzZjMGU0MTlmMGFiNjE1Yzk2ZTliYSZjdD1n/zqTOkUhWIGC3DaFo4j/giphy.gif

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818679 is a reply to message #818677 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

Good luck to him in Carolina a.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818680 is a reply to message #818679 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

Now Holland is under the gun, he needs to do something to improve the roster this week or this is just a fail laying in his lap.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818686 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Holland interview..

As rumoured he talked to JP and his agent 2 weeks ago, said he'd like to extend JP for another 1 or 2 year deal, but not at his qualifying price, but more in the $1+M range.. agent and JP went a away, discussed, came back and said the money was OK, but they'd rather move on for a fresh start.

Seems like the Oilers actually liked JP, but not at the qualifying price he'd accumulated..
I think JP re-signs in Carolina but at less than $2M.

C'est la vie JP.. all the best!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818687 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

The only good thing about this trade is that it puts the pressure squarely on Holland to do something PRODUCTIVE with the cap space for this year ... and Gavrikov does NOT count. If the cap space is wasted, this was an idiotic move - we'd have been better off keeping JP for the playoff run. Pretty evident at this point (though I could be wrong) that the return is not coming to North America - it's just a contract to exchange hands.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818689 is a reply to message #818687 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh2.0  is currently offline Babaganoosh2.0

No Cups

AndersonRules wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 12:40

The only good thing about this trade is that it puts the pressure squarely on Holland to do something PRODUCTIVE with the cap space for this year ... and Gavrikov does NOT count. If the cap space is wasted, this was an idiotic move - we'd have been better off keeping JP for the playoff run. Pretty evident at this point (though I could be wrong) that the return is not coming to North America - it's just a contract to exchange hands.

I think we could see him here at some point. Only 22. Currently leading his SM liga team in scoring. Is considered a sniper that can drive the play. I imagine he will get a good look this summer/fall. Honestly more of a return then I thought we would get. No salary retained or picks tossed either. Good work so far.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2023 13:17]

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818688 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kudos to Carolina playing the long game with Jesse and Holland too. Everyone knows Holland is not someone you ever need to pay full price to. Just keep the interest known, make sure when Holland is finally really to sell at the bottom you are near the top of the list to be informed. Easy peasy.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818728 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

To bad he didn't work out. He always entertained me.

The real question is who does the media, and from that, the fans who follow them, run out of town next?

I am guessing it is Bouchard.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818745 is a reply to message #818728 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 28 February 2023 15:42

To bad he didn't work out. He always entertained me.

The real question is who does the media, and from that, the fans who follow them, run out of town next?

I am guessing it is Bouchard.

The current pattern suggests Bouch to me too. There also seems to be efforts to insulate Broberg from any negativity, which is fine, except when the reason is more about kissing Hollands butt, rather than to be kind to a young player. Already seen them trying to pin everything that goes wrong with the Broberg bouch pairing on Bouch.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818746 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

The biggest win here is my Oilers twitter search which surely will have fewer tweets in Finnish now.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818757 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCREDiBLE  is currently offline NCREDiBLE

No Cups

If only Yams skill was in Jesses body.
Best of luck in Carolina Jesse, I think it’s a great fit for him.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818766 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Tue, 28 February 2023 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Some incredible quotes from Holland today - suggested he doesn’t know the player he acquired at all really and only was flushing salary. Also said “I guess so” when asked if this was just something that had to happen.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #818801 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Wed, 01 March 2023 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Bison King says good bye..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpOkolwp2Nz/
Quote:

It’s time to say thanks and good bye Oilers fans, I loved you as much as you loved me❤️
Teammates,coaches and all the Oilers staff, with you I grew up into this league!
I’ll remember these six years for the rest of my life! Let’s smile when we meet 😁 Jesse

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #820297 is a reply to message #818801 ]
Thu, 30 March 2023 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

Jesse gets the press box 2 games in a row.
I hoped for the best for him, but things not looking good. SInce arriving in Carolina, 8 games played, 0 goals, 0 assists, -3, TOI varying from 17 mins down to 6 mins. ouch.

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #820298 is a reply to message #820297 ]
Thu, 30 March 2023 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 30 March 2023 12:28

Jesse gets the press box 2 games in a row.
I hoped for the best for him, but things not looking good. SInce arriving in Carolina, 8 games played, 0 goals, 0 assists, -3, TOI varying from 17 mins down to 6 mins. ouch.

He's worse there than here. Think this kid has a huge problem with confidence. Anticipated a move for years and basically got the most ideal trade he could ever hope for, and he may have just buckled under the pressure. It doesn't get any better for him in the NHL than playing with his friends on a team that values analytics above all and absolutely nothing is working for him there yet.

Sucks to see, hope he figures it out one day.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #820471 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Sun, 02 April 2023 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Jesse gets his first point as a Cane and gets some love

https://twitter.com/Canes/status/1642689267808849922?s=20

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #824877 is a reply to message #818663 ]
Sun, 02 July 2023 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Sad news for Jesse, he's out for next season.. had both hips operated on.. sounds like joint replacement.. yikes!
https://yle.fi/a/74-20039154

Some confusion about the procedure though.. the article says he had a metal ball and cup installed.. but then he says it isn't an "artificial joint".. which is contradictory.

There are some new joint re-surfacing procedures for knees, shoulders, hips .. where they install joint insert plates on a surface of the joint that is worn out, bone on bone (i.e. no cartilage surface left).. so not the standard complete joint removal and replacement.. which is a major invasive surgery, and I can't see anyone coming back to play NHL hockey after that.

It's clearer now that his hip problems were a real limiting factor to his play..

Hope he can re-hab and get back to the NHL .. its going to be a tough road.

Quote:

Jesse Puljujärvi , 25, after a difficult NHL season, the summer did not start in the best possible way. The Torniola attacker had to go to the operating table in New York, where both of the player's hips were operated on earlier this week. The recovery time from a major operation is six to ten months.

- I fought with my hips all last season. Yes, you could play with them, but they weren't good. I had to take care of it absolutely insanely and it also took painkillers. I gave everything I could give, opens Puljujärvi, reached by Yle Urheilu from New York.

Hips have bothered the winger with a background already before. Now cleaning was no longer enough.

- Both hips were cleaned in 2019, when cartilage and bone spurs had gotten there. However, now they started to bother again, so a bigger operation had to be done. Now both hips were operated on and a metal ball and cup were placed there. However, they are not artificial joints. The pain should go away and the hips should become normal again, Puljujärvi continues.

The long rehabilitation process starts in New York at the same clinic where, for example, the other hip of American star Patrick Kane was operated on .

- I saw him walking past, Puljujärvi laughs.

- The plan is that I would be here for three weeks now and then I will return to Finland, where we are looking for people with whom I will start rehabilitation.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 July 2023 15:10]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #824880 is a reply to message #824877 ]
Sun, 02 July 2023 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Sun, 02 July 2023 14:57

Sad news for Jesse, he's out for next season.. had both hips operated on.. sounds like joint replacement.. yikes!
https://yle.fi/a/74-20039154

Some confusion about the procedure though.. the article says he had a metal ball and cup installed.. but then he says it isn't an "artificial joint".. which is contradictory.

There are some new joint re-surfacing procedures for knees, shoulders, hips .. where they install joint insert plates on a surface of the joint that is worn out, bone on bone (i.e. no cartilage surface left).. so not the standard complete joint removal and replacement.. which is a major invasive surgery, and I can't see anyone coming back to play NHL hockey after that.

It's clearer now that his hip problems were a real limiting factor to his play..

Hope he can re-hab and get back to the NHL .. its going to be a tough road.

Quote:

Jesse Puljujärvi , 25, after a difficult NHL season, the summer did not start in the best possible way. The Torniola attacker had to go to the operating table in New York, where both of the player's hips were operated on earlier this week. The recovery time from a major operation is six to ten months.

- I fought with my hips all last season. Yes, you could play with them, but they weren't good. I had to take care of it absolutely insanely and it also took painkillers. I gave everything I could give, opens Puljujärvi, reached by Yle Urheilu from New York.

Hips have bothered the winger with a background already before. Now cleaning was no longer enough.

- Both hips were cleaned in 2019, when cartilage and bone spurs had gotten there. However, now they started to bother again, so a bigger operation had to be done. Now both hips were operated on and a metal ball and cup were placed there. However, they are not artificial joints. The pain should go away and the hips should become normal again, Puljujärvi continues.

The long rehabilitation process starts in New York at the same clinic where, for example, the other hip of American star Patrick Kane was operated on .

- I saw him walking past, Puljujärvi laughs.

- The plan is that I would be here for three weeks now and then I will return to Finland, where we are looking for people with whom I will start rehabilitation.

Sucks for Jesse.

And congrats to a person here that had x-ray vision through the TV and knew he had such a brutal injury and he would not make it long term in the NHL

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Traded to Carolina [message #824884 is a reply to message #824880 ]
Mon, 03 July 2023 09:06 Go to previous message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Shots fired.

Get better Jesse!

Previous Topic:Yams & Klim to Det
Next Topic:Oilers sign Drake Cagguila
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca