This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817414]
Sat, 28 January 2023 22:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Chicago to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817419 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sat, 28 January 2023 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

Refs robbed me of predicting the 8-3 win.

There were some weird points in that game where the Oilers were sloppy, but the Blackhawks were so bad that it really didn't matter. Oilers couple have had 2 or 3 more pretty easily if not for some great saves from Mrazk.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817429 is a reply to message #817419 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

oilfan94 wrote on Sat, 28 January 2023 21:46

Refs robbed me of predicting the 8-3 win.

Yeah that was a goal for sure.. Seemed like that ref was looking for any excuse to waive it off.
Good thing you didn't make a bet on it.. NHL would owe you money.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817420 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sat, 28 January 2023 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Good win, probably the worst time to go on a 10 day break is when you are on a heater.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817421 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sat, 28 January 2023 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Weird moment.

Great to see Berlin get a shot, but in the same breath it’s such a slap in the face to the Hawks. I guess this is like the McDavid draft year. Teams are out right tanking, so it’s alright. If you’re actively not dressing an NHL lineup then it should be no holds bar.

Sad thing, it’s only going to get worse. At least the Oilers were just literally cruddy. We won that draft lottery the right way. Bad management at its highest level.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817423 is a reply to message #817421 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Eh the Hawks did a similar thing with Scott Foster a few years ago. Cool moment.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817424 is a reply to message #817423 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh2.0  is currently offline Babaganoosh2.0

No Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sun, 29 January 2023 00:31

Eh the Hawks did a similar thing with Scott Foster a few years ago. Cool moment.

He made his first save on his first shot. Got Mike Smith beat most of the time. icon_wink

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817431 is a reply to message #817421 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Sat, 28 January 2023 22:55

Great to see Berlin get a shot, but in the same breath it’s such a slap in the face to the Hawks.

Did the Blackhawks say anything negative about it post-game? I haven't heard a word.

Honestly, I think there's waaaaaaay too much concern in the NHL about what an opponent may find disrespectful or mean or what not. Don't want to get 10 goals scored on you? Stop the other team from scoring then. Don't want a guy to run up a huge night? Too bad if you can't stop him, but it's great for the game for him to get whatever he can and attack NHL records. Don't want a kid from the Golden Bears to get a chance to play 2 minutes? Then don't allow seven goals and trail by four in a game where it can be a great story.

The only thing I'd like to see differently is that I'd have preferred Woodcroft not said it was McDavid's idea - even if it was. Just say that the team wanted it for him. I'm not sure that it is beneficial to single out McDavid - he gets enough focus as is, and honestly, I worry sometimes that he has too much influence on bench decisions. Minor quibble though. Mostly it's just a great story and a thrill for that kid. Something he'll always remember.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817422 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sat, 28 January 2023 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

First period was quite meh, but the Musty bois took over the game in the second.

The panel tonight left a lot to be desired.

Vinny D continues to impress. Hope he can keep it going and improve even more, age aint on his side tho.

Cool to see them out Matty Berlin on for the last 2ish minutes and he made a save on Caleb Jones twister from the point. Pretty cool.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817425 is a reply to message #817422 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

Awesome game

Now go Niners and go Bengals

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817426 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kungpaobenji27  is currently offline kungpaobenji27

No Cups

Wouldn't necessarily say the Oilers were flat in the 1st period....they generated scoring opportunities but just couldn't execute off their playmaking when honing in on Mrazek.....

Thankfully, it all came together come 2nd period....good win over a dangerous Hawks team that..... despite all their flaws can put up goals at will at odd moments...

[Updated on: Sun, 29 January 2023 12:05]

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817432 is a reply to message #817426 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

kungpaobenji27 wrote on Sun, 29 January 2023 17:18

Wouldn't necessarily say the Oilers were flat in the 1st period....they generated scoring opportunities but just couldn't execute off their playmaking when honing in on Mrazek.....

Thankfully, it all came together come 2nd period....good win over a dangerous Hawks team that..... despite all their flaws can put up goals at will at odd moments...

True. Their goalie made some insane saves

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817428 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

I'm pretty sure Berlin wasn't technically the EBUG for the game even though Spector and Yahoo seem to think so. He was just a last minute Oiler signing to be the backup. There would have had to be a third goalie, the 'EBUG' who was available to both teams in case of two injures.

Pretty sure the league would be screaming if the 'EBUG' was used so casually. In fact, he's probably not on the official roster so the refs wouldn't have allowed it except in emergency.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817430 is a reply to message #817428 ]
Sun, 29 January 2023 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Sun, 29 January 2023 10:54

I'm pretty sure Berlin wasn't technically the EBUG for the game even though Spector and Yahoo seem to think so. He was just a last minute Oiler signing to be the backup. There would have had to be a third goalie, the 'EBUG' who was available to both teams in case of two injures.

Pretty sure the league would be screaming if the 'EBUG' was used so casually. In fact, he's probably not on the official roster so the refs wouldn't have allowed it except in emergency.

He was originally the EBUG for the game.. but got upgraded to a roster spot as back-up just before game time (4:30pm).. then they got a new EBUG for the game.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817435 is a reply to message #817430 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I shouldn't be surprised as that is just how our society seems to be but I find some of the backlash the Oilers are taking about putting Berlin pretty disappointed. Because I live in RD, I can hear both Edmonton and Calgary stations and the Calgary morning guy is going off on how bad of a look and the "disrespect" it was to Toews and Kane to let Berlin live his dream for 2:30 mins.

It was 7-3. Their team is absolutely brutal and they are probably both going to be traded. Does anyone actually think Toews and Kane are going balls out, fighting for every inch in a 7-3 game with 2:30 left?! They probably would have preferred to be all changed, showered and in a lounge somewhere having a drink vs be in that game for most of the 3rd.

There is so much negative in the world. Here is a time that for 2:30 of a out of hand hockey game, the Oilers game a little bit of happiness to a young guy for that tiny moment in time, he got to live his dream. He will be in the NHL stats forever. The guys cheeks probably hurt he was smiling so big and he will literally never forget that moment for the rest of his life. But let's crap on the Oilers for bringing a tiny bit of sunshine into a generally miserable world. I think you have to be a naturally miserable person in your every day life to be upset about that.

Would I be pissed off if I was an Oilers fans and another team did that? I wouldn't be pissed off that the other team did that, I would be pissed off that my team sucked so bad it gave the team an opportunity to do that. Just like I don't like it when a team calls their guys off when they are whipping a team and tells them not to score anymore goals, especially when it's on home ice.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 January 2023 08:32]

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817437 is a reply to message #817435 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 08:30

I shouldn't be surprised as that is just how our society seems to be but I find some of the backlash the Oilers are taking about putting Berlin pretty disappointed. Because I live in RD, I can hear both Edmonton and Calgary stations and the Calgary morning guy is going off on how bad of a look and the "disrespect" it was to Toews and Kane to let Berlin live his dream for 2:30 mins.

It was 7-3. Their team is absolutely brutal and they are probably both going to be traded. Does anyone actually think Toews and Kane are going balls out, fighting for every inch in a 7-3 game with 2:30 left?! They probably would have preferred to be all changed, showered and in a lounge somewhere having a drink vs be in that game for most of the 3rd.

There is so much negative in the world. Here is a time that for 2:30 of a out of hand hockey game, the Oilers game a little bit of happiness to a young guy for that tiny moment in time, he got to live his dream. He will be in the NHL stats forever. The guys cheeks probably hurt he was smiling so big and he will literally never forget that moment for the rest of his life. But let's crap on the Oilers for bringing a tiny bit of sunshine into a generally miserable world. I think you have to be a naturally miserable person in your every day life to be upset about that.

Would I be pissed off if I was an Oilers fans and another team did that? I wouldn't be pissed off that the other team did that, I would be pissed off that my team sucked so bad it gave the team an opportunity to do that. Just like I don't like it when a team calls their guys off when they are whipping a team and tells them not to score anymore goals, especially when it's on home ice.

Completely agree. It's professional sports. They're getting paid a lot of money to play a game, so I'm not too worried about their feelings getting hurt by some kid getting to stand in front of the net for 2 minutes. Don't like it? Then make the other team pay for it by finding a way to put some pucks in the net. They didn't seem too fired up, given the single shot they managed in all the remaining time.

Also agree on running up the score. I think teams should ALWAYS be trying to score, and that we've seen a few times where teams have "insurmountable" leads evaporate because they play the third period as if they've already won. It can be hard to turn it back on again once the other team has to momentum so why not put a few more on the board if you're able?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817439 is a reply to message #817437 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 10:14

Completely agree. It's professional sports. They're getting paid a lot of money to play a game, so I'm not too worried about their feelings getting hurt by some kid getting to stand in front of the net for 2 minutes. Don't like it? Then make the other team pay for it by finding a way to put some pucks in the net. They didn't seem too fired up, given the single shot they managed in all the remaining time.

Also agree on running up the score. I think teams should ALWAYS be trying to score, and that we've seen a few times where teams have "insurmountable" leads evaporate because they play the third period as if they've already won. It can be hard to turn it back on again once the other team has to momentum so why not put a few more on the board if you're able?

Exactly! Berlin will remember that moment for the rest of his life. I can't imagine what all his teammates and buddies at school reaction was like. I am sure at some point in his life he will have tougher times and he can look back on this to bring a smile to his face. I hope the Oilers took his jersey, got the team to sign it, get it framed. Maybe gave him the game puck. I saw he had their vest on in the room. THis was a super cool moment that gave someone a happy moment for the rest of his life and it didn't hurt anyone or do anything bad to anyone.

People seem to forget this is professional sports and professional sports is for ENTERTAINMENT. If pro sports disappeared tomorrow, while it would suck, no one will get hurt or die from it. It's supposed to be something we all enjoy.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817440 is a reply to message #817439 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 10:41

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 10:14

Exactly! Berlin will remember that moment for the rest of his life. I can't imagine what all his teammates and buddies at school reaction was like. I am sure at some point in his life he will have tougher times and he can look back on this to bring a smile to his face. I hope the Oilers took his jersey, got the team to sign it, get it framed. Maybe gave him the game puck. I saw he had their vest on in the room. THis was a super cool moment that gave someone a happy moment for the rest of his life and it didn't hurt anyone or do anything bad to anyone.

People seem to forget this is professional sports and professional sports is for ENTERTAINMENT. If pro sports disappeared tomorrow, while it would suck, no one will get hurt or die from it. It's supposed to be something we all enjoy.

Did anyone call out Chicago management for the disrespect they are showing to the game with their tank for Bedard?

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817441 is a reply to message #817440 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

When I go to the game and I invest all of the time that it takes for me to get there, it's over a 3 hour round trip plus all the money it costs to get there, if I buy tickets, food and drink, I want to see my team playing their best. So if that means they whip a team and run up the score, so be it. I don't want to see them worrying about not hurting the other guys feelings.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817446 is a reply to message #817441 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 11:07

When I go to the game and I invest all of the time that it takes for me to get there, it's over a 3 hour round trip plus all the money it costs to get there, if I buy tickets, food and drink, I want to see my team playing their best. So if that means they whip a team and run up the score, so be it. I don't want to see them worrying about not hurting the other guys feelings.

Besides, the Blackhawks did this 11 years ago:

https://www.espn.com/nhl/game/_/gameId/400047473

So by the logic that blowouts are disrespectful, this is just Kane and Toews reaping what they sow!

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817454 is a reply to message #817446 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 16:21

So by the logic that blowouts are disrespectful, this is just Kane and Toews reaping what they sow!

Duncan Keith a -4 in that game. What a chump.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817455 is a reply to message #817454 ]
Mon, 30 January 2023 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

oilfan94 wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 16:07

Ooops. I posted the wrong game. There's one where the Blackhawks had 9 against us...that's the one I was looking for.

This game:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/94211-edmonton-oilers-sl uggish-as-chicago-blackhawks-crush-them-9-2

[Updated on: Mon, 30 January 2023 16:16]

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817471 is a reply to message #817455 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 23:13

The hawks sometimes play us well. For

Ooops. I posted the wrong game. There's one where the Blackhawks had 9 against us...that's the one I was looking for.

This game:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/94211-edmonton-oilers-sl uggish-as-chicago-blackhawks-crush-them-9-2

The hawks play us tough at
Times. Them knocking us out of playoffs three years ago was annoying.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817473 is a reply to message #817471 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

tardigrade81 wrote on Tue, 31 January 2023 05:40

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 23:13

The hawks sometimes play us well. For

This game:

The hawks play us tough at
Times. Them knocking us out of playoffs three years ago was annoying.

Right! We owed them that embarrassment for that too. I mean, they somehow got Kris Russell to score three own-goals in a single series. Someone needs to pay when that happens.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817475 is a reply to message #817455 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 30 January 2023 18:13

This game:

Ha, I thought you were making a sarcastic joke. It is funny how much the Oilers and Hawks have had blow outs against each other over the last decade or so now.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817476 is a reply to message #817475 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

oilfan94 wrote on Tue, 31 January 2023 11:41

This game:

Ha, I thought you were making a sarcastic joke. It is funny how much the Oilers and Hawks have had blow outs against each other over the last decade or so now.

Gagner's 8 point game was against the Hawks too wher Cam Barker also scored one of his 2 Oiler. The 11th anniversary is this Thursday.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/201202020EDM.html

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817487 is a reply to message #817476 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 31 January 2023 11:48

This game:

Gagner's 8 point game was against the Hawks too wher Cam Barker also scored one of his 2 Oiler. The 11th anniversary is this Thursday.

I believe that was the next meeting after the 9-2 game I accidentally put in the first note, and going in to the game Patrick Kane said that he and his team remembered the Oilers fans chanting "We want ten!" in that game and that they specifically wanted to stick it to us as a result...and then the crowd chanted "We want ten!" for Gagner alone that night.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817489 is a reply to message #817487 ]
Tue, 31 January 2023 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 31 January 2023 16:38

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 31 January 2023 11:48

This game:

I believe that was the next meeting after the 9-2 game I accidentally put in the first note, and going in to the game Patrick Kane said that he and his team remembered the Oilers fans chanting "We want ten!" in that game and that they specifically wanted to stick it to us as a result...and then the crowd chanted "We want ten!" for Gagner alone that night.

I was at both 9-2 games and, yup, we were chanting "We want 10!!!" at both games! Edmonton fans turn on the Oilers so quickly when they don't show up, but if we invest in tickets, concessions and time,we deserve something on the ice.

Gags 8-pointer was stunning. Connor could do it, but it wouldn't be "sportsmanlike" these days - wouldn't want the opposition to feel they've been hammered into submission would we?

Going through withdrawal over this break. Why don't they schedule World Jrs this week?

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817510 is a reply to message #817489 ]
Wed, 01 February 2023 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

So oilers gonna finish first in division. Right?

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817513 is a reply to message #817510 ]
Wed, 01 February 2023 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

tardigrade81 wrote on Wed, 01 February 2023 16:42

Quote:

Ryan Whitney
@ryanwhitney6

Jan 31
Oilers will win the pacific

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817518 is a reply to message #817513 ]
Wed, 01 February 2023 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Thu, 02 February 2023 00:26

tardigrade81 wrote on Wed, 01 February 2023 16:42

Quote:

Ryan Whitney
@ryanwhitney6

Jan 31
Oilers will win the pacific

Now we’re talking

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817520 is a reply to message #817518 ]
Thu, 02 February 2023 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I think the Oilers have a pretty good chance to win the Pacific. Out of all the teams ahead of them, I would say they by far have the best goaltending assuming Campbell and Skinner don't fall off a cliff.

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817561 is a reply to message #817520 ]
Thu, 02 February 2023 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 02 February 2023 15:16

I think the Oilers have a pretty good chance to win the Pacific. Out of all the teams ahead of them, I would say they by far have the best goaltending assuming Campbell and Skinner don't fall off a cliff.

Agreed. If they play the way they have the last 10 they can be a force

Re: Review: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #817566 is a reply to message #817414 ]
Thu, 02 February 2023 19:13 Go to previous message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Haven’t been in here since after the game, but I think the rum was talking when I made my initial comment, or maybe it’s the years of losing that has me sympathetic to struggling teams. After some reflection it was a pretty unbelievable thing to witness seeing Berlin go in and make a NHL save. I’d give up a testis for a chance to sit on a bench in a NHL game, much less play.

The Oilers got it right and for the record I’d block a shot with my other testis if I got on the ice.

Previous Topic:Oilers select 6th (#180) - Matvei Petrov
Next Topic:GDT: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca