Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 NHL » Canucks Press Conference - Announcing Tocchet
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Canucks Press Conference - Announcing Tocchet [message #817150]
Mon, 23 January 2023 01:00 Go to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

No Cups

What a cluster eff...

How does Patrik Allvin have a GM role in this league when he speaks English worse than JP? The guy was stumbling over his words all over the place.

Tocchet starts off by talking about how great Vancouver's restaurants are.

Rutherford then proceeds to throw Podkolzin and Hoglander right under those bus tires. Directly underneath them.

That set a wicked tone for the press conference. Lalji asked some very tough questions... and Allvin answered basically none of them. Rutherford, the actual GM, answered pretty well everything. Hahaha... what a gong show.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 January 2023 01:02]

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Canucks Press Conference - Announcing Tocchet [message #817152 is a reply to message #817150 ]
Mon, 23 January 2023 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

In my perfect reality, the Oilers scoop up Bruce in some capacity and we go and win the Cup and get his name on there. Fantasy maybe but would be cool to see.

Plan B would be he lands somewhere else and wins a Cup there, but for selfish reasons I like plan A a lot better.

I just want so badly for this to be a point of shame on the Canucks organization (fans are clear on this one) for the ages for how they treated Boudreau. Even my wife who doesn’t care about hockey commented how awful the organization was in this mess.

Also having witnessed a somewhat similar situation with Krueger-Eakins-MacT-Skype, it definitely resonates.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Canucks Press Conference - Announcing Tocchet [message #817153 is a reply to message #817150 ]
Mon, 23 January 2023 08:47 Go to previous message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

https://media0.giphy.com/media/yAXDs06NsEuRPOhOMA/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b718bd12fdea4c8b5cce75f97f0293147785ef26&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Canucks failing will never not be funny after the smugness of the almost dynasty. Feel bad for Boudreau though. Rough go almost everywhere after Washington.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Previous Topic:It's the All-Star Break! Let's Fix the NHL
Next Topic:Coyotes looking at 3-4 year deal in 5000 seat bldg
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca