This day on April 24
None

Happy Birthday To: foxbird, sspOILERS, hazmat, Tarnom, RankinSpankin

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #46)Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Pregame: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #46) [message #816904 is a reply to message #816897 ]
Wed, 18 January 2023 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 18 January 2023 14:41

Adam wrote on Tue, 17 January 2023 18:45

tardigrade81 wrote on Tue, 17 January 2023 18:24

Not saying you’re wrong. In fact I agree but who would you want if we could get a decent defenseman?

This team needs something. The current blue line is so bad

Of all the reputed potential targets, I would be aiming at Chycrun or Gostisbehere out of Arizona. Both are able to play at both ends of the rink and advance the puck. They're just a better fit for what we need.

I'd say Provorov is off the list.....or maybe he's higher on the list? confused2

From what we've seen from the Oilers over the last couple of years, potential character flaws are not at all a concern. If you're happy to invite accused rapists to camp, then someone not wearing a rainbow jersey isn't going to scare you off.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #46) [message #816905 is a reply to message #816904 ]
Wed, 18 January 2023 15:37 Go to previous message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 18 January 2023 15:25

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 18 January 2023 14:41

Adam wrote on Tue, 17 January 2023 18:45

tardigrade81 wrote on Tue, 17 January 2023 18:24

Not saying you’re wrong. In fact I agree but who would you want if we could get a decent defenseman?

This team needs something. The current blue line is so bad

Of all the reputed potential targets, I would be aiming at Chycrun or Gostisbehere out of Arizona. Both are able to play at both ends of the rink and advance the puck. They're just a better fit for what we need.

I'd say Provorov is off the list.....or maybe he's higher on the list? confused2

From what we've seen from the Oilers over the last couple of years, potential character flaws are not at all a concern. If you're happy to invite accused rapists to camp, then someone not wearing a rainbow jersey isn't going to scare you off.

Acquitted, but no one cares about that. Especially in the pregame thread where Kane came back.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Send a private message to this user  

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Review: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #46)
Next Topic:GDT: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #46)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca