This day on April 24
None

Happy Birthday To: foxbird, sspOILERS, hazmat, Tarnom, RankinSpankin

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish QuotesPages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815176 is a reply to message #815172 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

g2k wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 23:18

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 14:22

Take a step back though, consistently, his line carries the play forward, same as last year. Doesn't matter who his line-mates are, the play progresses towards the other teams net. Top line, second line, 3rd line, always moving forward. Perhaps the best spot for him is 3rd/4th but increase their minutes! Play the superstars less so they have more to give when they're on.
To me he falls almost into the same category as Nuge did last year. What did he get, something absurd like 23 assists before getting a goal? I remember he said in an interview he wasn't sure if he was in a slump or not.
Just because you're not the one putting the puck in the net doesn't mean you're not effective. Maybe he shouldn't be a top line winger, but mid 6 reliably for sure. Especially second line if you shuffle Leon up to Connor.

Good post. Many 3rd liners carve out long prosperous careers. I feel JP can still be that guy.

It won’t happen here though. There’s a bit of blood on everyone’s hands imo.

I think Jesse needed better advice outside the Oilers. I think Jesse needed a bit more support inside the Oilers. (I’m not talking about ice time) These interviews have helped nobody. I believe a portion of JP’s expectations come from poor guidance.

FWIW I've been pretty happy with JP's play this season. He's great at forcing turnovers and keeping the puck in the zone. Seems to have added a bit of chippiness to his game too, which I attribute to Kane mentoring him a bit.

Yeah the points haven't been coming for him, which gives certain journalists their talking points about how he "needs to be better" but we have scored a ton of goals this year as a result of him turning the puck over or keeping the play alive. He's not getting the assist, as there have been too many others making the passes, but they would never have had the puck to make those passes had it not been for his hard work retrieving the puck in the first place.

He's been absolutely robbed by lights out saves on several of his shot attempts too.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815179 is a reply to message #815176 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 05:55

g2k wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 23:18

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 14:22

Take a step back though, consistently, his line carries the play forward, same as last year. Doesn't matter who his line-mates are, the play progresses towards the other teams net. Top line, second line, 3rd line, always moving forward. Perhaps the best spot for him is 3rd/4th but increase their minutes! Play the superstars less so they have more to give when they're on.
To me he falls almost into the same category as Nuge did last year. What did he get, something absurd like 23 assists before getting a goal? I remember he said in an interview he wasn't sure if he was in a slump or not.
Just because you're not the one putting the puck in the net doesn't mean you're not effective. Maybe he shouldn't be a top line winger, but mid 6 reliably for sure. Especially second line if you shuffle Leon up to Connor.

Good post. Many 3rd liners carve out long prosperous careers. I feel JP can still be that guy.

It won’t happen here though. There’s a bit of blood on everyone’s hands imo.

I think Jesse needed better advice outside the Oilers. I think Jesse needed a bit more support inside the Oilers. (I’m not talking about ice time) These interviews have helped nobody. I believe a portion of JP’s expectations come from poor guidance.

FWIW I've been pretty happy with JP's play this season. He's great at forcing turnovers and keeping the puck in the zone. Seems to have added a bit of chippiness to his game too, which I attribute to Kane mentoring him a bit.

Yeah the points haven't been coming for him, which gives certain journalists their talking points about how he "needs to be better" but we have scored a ton of goals this year as a result of him turning the puck over or keeping the play alive. He's not getting the assist, as there have been too many others making the passes, but they would never have had the puck to make those passes had it not been for his hard work retrieving the puck in the first place.

He's been absolutely robbed by lights out saves on several of his shot attempts too.

This is what I see as well, but unfortunately some morons in the local media are doing their best to push him out of town. He is probably a bit overpaid for his current production, but I think the points will come more often in the remainder of the season (he has been absolutely robbed at least 4 times that I have seen this year, so he is getting chances).

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815154 is a reply to message #815131 ]
Thu, 08 December 2022 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

Yeah, no. He is still a below average D man who makes mistakes at critical points in games. #alwaysanhater

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815162 is a reply to message #815131 ]
Thu, 08 December 2022 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 10:59

I think if Nurse had a better social media presence, posted a few videos of him signing songs while working out, posted a few pictures of him posed with animals, jumping in a car with random fans, his haters would like him more.

Why would you think that? It hasn't helped Puljujarvi's haters like him more. icon_wink

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815164 is a reply to message #815162 ]
Thu, 08 December 2022 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Goose wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 14:21

I think if Nurse had a better social media presence, posted a few videos of him signing songs while working out, posted a few pictures of him posed with animals, jumping in a car with random fans, his haters would like him more.

Why would you think that? It hasn't helped Puljujarvi's haters like him more. icon_wink

Nurse should try it. Look what it did for JP. All his supporters bring up how much of a character he seems to be but ignore his underwhelming results.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815166 is a reply to message #815164 ]
Thu, 08 December 2022 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 14:29

Goose wrote on Thu, 08 December 2022 14:21

Nurse should try it. Look what it did for JP. All his supporters bring up how much of a character he seems to be but ignore his underwhelming results.

Sure, but at least you're allowed to criticize Puljujarvi without being questioned whether you are racist or not.

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815169 is a reply to message #815166 ]
Thu, 08 December 2022 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

Boom! Slow clap Goose. Slow clap!

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815180 is a reply to message #815169 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

My hope for JP is that they just keep him on the 3rd line. Don't move him up when he has a good period or even game. Just keep him on the 3rd line for the rest of his time as an Oiler. It's been so blatantly obvious for years he does not have the finishing and puck skills to be an everyday top 6 guy in the NHL. Sadly many in the fan base refused to see/believe that and JP himself didn't believe that. Based on his comments, maybe he is finally realizing that himself.

The big thing is can JP accept being a 3rd liner. The key is, he needs to realize that being an NHL 3rd line is not a bad thing. They are very valuable to a teams success. You can have a very long, successful, lucrative career being an NHL 3rd liner. I am just not so sure he's willing to accept that role based on his comments. When you say maybe he needs to go to another league to be a scorer, to me that says he values being a scorer so highly, he will sacrifice the NHL to do it.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815181 is a reply to message #815180 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

Agree to disagree. I think casting JP's role in stone is a mistake. Those who argue to play him on the top line, or 2nd line, for "the rest of the season," to allow him to work through his difficulties, are (in my mind) making a terrible mistake. If extended play dictates a demotion, you demote.

Your suggestion is the equal and opposite error. If JP were to thrive on the 3rd line, and become a dominant outscorer (say 2.0 pts/60, or 0.7PPG), and there were continuing injury problems in the top 6, then insisting that he has to remain on the 3rd line would be a terrible mistake. If extended play dictates a promotion, you promote.

Either way, don't cast the player's precise line and role for the remainder of the season in stone. I can see a plausible scenario where JP stays on the 3rd line the rest of the season. I can also see a plausible scenario where he works his way up to the 2nd (or 1st) line along the way. The coach needs more flexibility than you're offering, and the player ought to have some hope of progression and promotion.

(Yes, this even applies to McD and LD. If they are 1C and 2C, then play and opposition may dictate which one is 1C and which one is 2C on any given night.)

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815182 is a reply to message #815181 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

AndersonRules wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 09:10

Agree to disagree. I think casting JP's role in stone is a mistake. Those who argue to play him on the top line, or 2nd line, for "the rest of the season," to allow him to work through his difficulties, are (in my mind) making a terrible mistake. If extended play dictates a demotion, you demote.

Your suggestion is the equal and opposite error. If JP were to thrive on the 3rd line, and become a dominant outscorer (say 2.0 pts/60, or 0.7PPG), and there were continuing injury problems in the top 6, then insisting that he has to remain on the 3rd line would be a terrible mistake. If extended play dictates a promotion, you promote.

Either way, don't cast the player's precise line and role for the remainder of the season in stone. I can see a plausible scenario where JP stays on the 3rd line the rest of the season. I can also see a plausible scenario where he works his way up to the 2nd (or 1st) line along the way. The coach needs more flexibility than you're offering, and the player ought to have some hope of progression and promotion.

(Yes, this even applies to McD and LD. If they are 1C and 2C, then play and opposition may dictate which one is 1C and which one is 2C on any given night.)

Agreed entirely on this. No player's role should be cast in stone. Telling a player he is going to be only X, no matter what, is a disincentive.

I would like to see Woodcroft keep line combos together a little longer - he tends to shuffle after single periods sometimes, and I think that doesn't give players time to form any chemistry. But you can't tell players that you only see them as "Bottom 6ers". That's idiotic and shows zero understanding of human nature. The fact that the Oilers HAVE been doing that for the last 15 years or so tells you everything you need to know about this organization's culture issues.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815183 is a reply to message #815181 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

AndersonRules wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 09:10

You can think of JP however you want but right now he is a player who by his own mission has zero confidence, questions if he can even play in the NHL and definitely feels like he's unable to play with McD and Leon. So the team needs for him to find his confidence again. They need him to find his confidence so he plays well to help team success but they also need him to find his confidence and play well so it can try to improve his trade value because the likelihood he will be an Oiler after this season is very low. Him building his confidence and improving his game is probably not something that will just switch over night. It will probably take some time and many, many games to improve. So I would keep him on the 3rd line for awhile so he can do exactly that. Build up his game again playing against probably lesser competition and have him do that over and over again so hopefully it sticks.

In my opinion, promoting JP too quickly would be a mistake because if he gets promoted because he has a good period or even 1 game and he doesn't produce with McD or Leon, all it will do is cement the self doubt that he can't do it with those guys. He already thinks he can't so if you play him down for a few games, he gets going a little, then you bump him up again and he misses another McD set up AGAIN, you will lose what confidence he gets.

Like it or not, this guy appears to be a bit of a head case meaning a massive part of his game is driven on confidence. I would say he relies on confidence more than most players. So they need to have him feeling good about himself for a very long time before they even think of promoting him. They need to try and salvage this player. Tell him they need him to keep doing what he is doing but also drive the line and excel. I just think some of you think being a 3rd liner is beneath him. Teams these days need 3 scoring lines, they days of just having your 3rd line as nothing but a bunch of checkers and PKers are over. Having really good 3rd liners is really important to teams.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2022 10:39]

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815188 is a reply to message #815183 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

I think they should put him out on the PP.

1) he's a huge body, so him in front with Leon, McD, Nuge and Barrie/Bouch is not a bad setup
2) if he's able to bang a rebound, a tip, a deflection to get him going it's a low risk, high reward situation.

If he's not able to score, at least he's able to screen and the PP could still likely score around him.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815190 is a reply to message #815188 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 11:13

I think they should put him out on the PP.

1) he's a huge body, so him in front with Leon, McD, Nuge and Barrie/Bouch is not a bad setup
2) if he's able to bang a rebound, a tip, a deflection to get him going it's a low risk, high reward situation.

If he's not able to score, at least he's able to screen and the PP could still likely score around him.

The Oilers have the #2 PP in the NHL, why would you want to break up the alignment that is doing so well? They need to build up the player but you can't do it at the expense of the team. Hyman does great out there.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815192 is a reply to message #815190 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

Hyman's 4 g and 4a on the PP. Is it really all that much different? Hyman seems like he's going to Hyman no matter what, but he doesn't do a lot more than what PJ would do, except you could get PJ to start going too.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815195 is a reply to message #815192 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 11:41

Hyman's 4 g and 4a on the PP. Is it really all that much different? Hyman seems like he's going to Hyman no matter what, but he doesn't do a lot more than what PJ would do, except you could get PJ to start going too.

They are #2 in the league. I know the PP runs through the big 3, McD, Leon and Nuge but it's almost 30%. I wouldn't touch it unless I absolutely had too.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815191 is a reply to message #815183 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

RD, This is a much more defensible position, and I can (almost entirely) agree with you on it - especially your notes on needing to have a credible scoring 3rd line. Your original post, however, included: "My hope for JP is that they just keep him on the 3rd line. Don't move him up when he has a good period or even game. Just keep him on the 3rd line for the rest of his time as an Oiler."

That last line particularly is what I was 100% disagreeing with. I would not advocate for "promoting JP too quickly." I was opposing (and would continue to oppose) the perspective that advocates for "never promoting JP regardless of what he does."

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815197 is a reply to message #815191 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

AndersonRules wrote on Fri, 09 December 2022 11:41

RD, This is a much more defensible position, and I can (almost entirely) agree with you on it - especially your notes on needing to have a credible scoring 3rd line. Your original post, however, included: "My hope for JP is that they just keep him on the 3rd line. Don't move him up when he has a good period or even game. Just keep him on the 3rd line for the rest of his time as an Oiler."

That last line particularly is what I was 100% disagreeing with. I would not advocate for "promoting JP too quickly." I was opposing (and would continue to oppose) the perspective that advocates for "never promoting JP regardless of what he does."

I should have worded that line better. I don't see him being with the Oilers past this season and he might not even last the full season. This isn't me bashing the guy. It's just clear it's not working for both sides. I am sure the team is thinking they are not getting what they had hoped for especially considering his salary. I am sure JP isn't where he would like to be and hasn't produced what he expected. I think a break up is the best course of action for both sides and both sides probably welcome it. So my comment about staying as a 3rd liner is in my opinion because the team has to try to build him up as much as possible in the time they have left so by keeping him down the line up a little, I believe there is a better chance he can have some success not having to play against other teams best lines and best defenders shift after shift like he would playing with McD or Leon and there would be less pressure for him to score. He himself admitted that when you play with McD or Leon, you are expected to score and it's weighing on him.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815196 is a reply to message #815059 ]
Fri, 09 December 2022 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

I have been supporting JP for a long time, hoping for a change, his effort is minimal and he can't shoot even when spoon fed gimmies.

Time to move on from JP.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815268 is a reply to message #815059 ]
Mon, 12 December 2022 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

I think part of the problem with the Puljujarvi situation is that it has become a totally proxy war against Oilers management. I'm personally on the fence with Holland's moves as Oilers GM - many have worked out, a few have been putrid. With that said, I'm just not sure that Jesse is a worthy combatant for the proxy war. Can he do some things really well? For sure - and although I'm not an advanced stats whiz, I understand how positive metrics there help out in the big picture. I also understand regression to the mean. It might be time to realize that any times JP contributed in a substantive manner offensively was the outlier - and an 8-10 goal, 25 pt third line guy is the mean.

There also needed to be more defending and coaching of him by his teammates and management - even if only for maximizing the potential value of a trade asset.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815274 is a reply to message #815268 ]
Mon, 12 December 2022 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 12 December 2022 15:42

I think part of the problem with the Puljujarvi situation is that it has become a totally proxy war against Oilers management. I'm personally on the fence with Holland's moves as Oilers GM - many have worked out, a few have been putrid. With that said, I'm just not sure that Jesse is a worthy combatant for the proxy war. Can he do some things really well? For sure - and although I'm not an advanced stats whiz, I understand how positive metrics there help out in the big picture. I also understand regression to the mean. It might be time to realize that any times JP contributed in a substantive manner offensively was the outlier - and an 8-10 goal, 25 pt third line guy is the mean.

There also needed to be more defending and coaching of him by his teammates and management - even if only for maximizing the potential value of a trade asset.

I think a lot of ppl were pleased with Holland keeping Pulju around and not dumping him a few years ago for a 3rd round pick.

Quite a rollercoaster since and now crashing and burning a bit. Saw the rumors that Holland told him he would move him this last summer, but couldn't get a fair trade. Jesse's confidence taking massive hits now and his ability to finish is worse than his rookie year for whatever reason.

General complaint may be what you mention in your last comment, the support is lacking in the org. That's been a thing with this org forever though. Guys get run down, take a beating in media, and the only answer is to dump them. Some guys recover and do fine, Talbot, Schultz, Dubs, Petry and some others. Some guys never do and some just never had it like Yakupov. I don't think there is any question at this point that this org is not the place for anyone with confidence issues or thin skin. Which lowers the talent pool available to try to fill our roster out to some degree. Not sure the org cares. We have McDavid and Drai after all, how hard can it be to surround them with all zero maintenance super confident warm bodies to fill that ice time while they rest?

Imagine at this point Jesse is fully feeling like a total reset is required for him to ever get confidence back. I probably wouldn't blame him if he feels there is no way he would get the necessary support in this org to turn things around. If he does move on, I wish him luck.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815455 is a reply to message #815274 ]
Thu, 15 December 2022 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I saw on Twitter today, one of the Oilersnation guys and big JP supporters showing numbers that suggest McD's offence has dipped this year compared to last year. McD is on pace for 71 goals, scoring 1.97 pts per game and on pace for 161 pts but apparently his offense has dipped without JP on his line all the time. icon_lol These types of statements, regardless of whatever advanced stat a person wants to show, makes it so any non hardcore JP supporter thinks everything about him is wack.

I have liked to know where these people get their information from. I have listened to several hockey related podcasts and when they talk about the advanced stats that people like to post that they get from the free sites, teams apparently laugh at them because those numbers are so far off. How can anyone sit there and suggest McD isn't scoring as much because JP isn't playing with him and expect people to believe that when he's putting up numbers people have seen since the 90's.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815461 is a reply to message #815455 ]
Thu, 15 December 2022 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

I frequent Oilers Nation podcasts quite often, and that’s not the info they promote on air. I haven’t seen the Tweet you mentioned, but they, like many hope Puljujarvi can turn it around either here or elsewhere.

The only argument I’ve heard to keep #13 was to not sell low on him just yet. If he plays on the 3/4 line until the deadline, his value won’t dip any further. He’s at rock bottom. He can up, or he’s plateaued. There shouldn’t be a rush to move him unless they have made plans to use his cap hit somewhere else.

Re: Puljujarvi Article w/ Finnish Quotes [message #815464 is a reply to message #815461 ]
Thu, 15 December 2022 16:03 Go to previous message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 15 December 2022 15:50

I frequent Oilers Nation podcasts quite often, and that’s not the info they promote on air. I haven’t seen the Tweet you mentioned, but they, like many hope Puljujarvi can turn it around either here or elsewhere.

The only argument I’ve heard to keep #13 was to not sell low on him just yet. If he plays on the 3/4 line until the deadline, his value won’t dip any further. He’s at rock bottom. He can up, or he’s plateaued. There shouldn’t be a rush to move him unless they have made plans to use his cap hit somewhere else.

Zach Laing posted it on twitter 4 hours ago with a chart saying McD's offensive numbers have dipped.

He also made the point that the Avs had some choke your out defenders in their bottom 6 like Cogliano, Helm and O'Connor that weren't big scorers. He views JP in that way and think it would be a mistake to get rid of him. JP makes 3 mill.

O'Connor - made 725 last year, after a raise makes 1.050
Cogliano - made 1 mill last year. After raise makes 1.250
Helm - made 1 mill last year, After raise makes 1.25

So combined, last season 3 guys made 2.725. This year those 3 make 3.55. JP makes 3 mill. So you can have defensive guys who don't score much in your bottom 6, they just can't make very much. JP makes almost the same amount as 3 guys on the Avs. That's why he not scoring while playing good defense is a problem. If JP was making 1.25 mill like Janmark, the fact he isn't scoring much isn't a big deal.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2022 16:12]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Worst Oilers season ticket experiences???
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Nashville (Game #30)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca