This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction ListsPages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #812583 is a reply to message #812581 ]
Fri, 14 October 2022 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

NetBOG wrote on Fri, 14 October 2022 14:23

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 14 October 2022 13:50

Glimpse into P. Kane's Chicago season so far.. read his lips.. I get the feeling he'll OK a trade out when it comes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyFSV3IJaI

Not even a raw rookie making a mistake. Thats either the guy the sold the farm for, or his little brother. Both are pretty veteran.

#4 is Seth.

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Send a private message to this user  

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #812584 is a reply to message #812583 ]
Fri, 14 October 2022 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Goose wrote on Fri, 14 October 2022 15:59

Glimpse into P. Kane's Chicago season so far.. read his lips.. I get the feeling he'll OK a trade out when it comes.

Not even a raw rookie making a mistake. Thats either the guy the sold the farm for, or his little brother. Both are pretty veteran.

#4 is Seth.

Wasn't even that bad. The Avs player had the puck and almost cleared it but it bounced over his stick. Jones was getting ready to retrieve.

I wouldn't trust those Chicago forwards either to control the puck after all that.

Kane is already over being a Hawk, just mentally preparing himself to give everyone the finger on the way out.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #812585 is a reply to message #812584 ]
Fri, 14 October 2022 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 14 October 2022 16:17

Goose wrote on Fri, 14 October 2022 15:59

#4 is Seth.

Wasn't even that bad. The Avs player had the puck and almost cleared it but it bounced over his stick. Jones was getting ready to retrieve.

I wouldn't trust those Chicago forwards either to control the puck after all that.

Kane is already over being a Hawk, just mentally preparing himself to give everyone the finger on the way out.

I didn't think it was noteworthy with regards to what Jones did, more the state of mind of P. Kane, its like game #2 and he's already frustrated.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813812 is a reply to message #808867 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

Now with Kane down until playoffs, who do you try to bring in to beef up the roster?

John Klingberg? Shayne Ghostisbehere? Patrick Kane?

If I had my choice, I'd take this opportunity to bring in a defenseman. We're bleeding goals more than we're being shut out.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813818 is a reply to message #813812 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 12:22

Now with Kane down until playoffs, who do you try to bring in to beef up the roster?

John Klingberg? Shayne Ghostisbehere? Patrick Kane?

If I had my choice, I'd take this opportunity to bring in a defenseman. We're bleeding goals more than we're being shut out.

I'd like both. Even with Evander Kane in the lineup, I felt we were still one good forward away from having one of the best forward groups in the league.

Up front I would love to get Patrick Kane or maybe even Bo Horvat (probably a lot cheaper).

On D, if he's healthy, I'm still bullish on Chychrun. Signed for a few more years at a pretty good cap hit. Maybe Gavrikov from CBJ?

No idea about acquisition costs, but as I've said before, I firmly believe that NOW is the time to use the currency of picks and prospects to make this team a Cup contender.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813819 is a reply to message #813818 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

He hasn't played yet this year, season ending ankle injury last year, still listed as week to week and now listed with a wrist injury that's week to week as well.
I think I'm moving to the 'no Chychrun trade' camp. I didn't even look at Vancouver, since trading within the division is so seldom.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813820 is a reply to message #813819 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 14:25

He hasn't played yet this year, season ending ankle injury last year, still listed as week to week and now listed with a wrist injury that's week to week as well.
I think I'm moving to the 'no Chychrun trade' camp. I didn't even look at Vancouver, since trading within the division is so seldom.

I don't think the Oilers need him either. Not just because we don't know if he can play but because his upside is doing the same things Barrie and Bouchard should already be doing. We need defenders, not an offensive defenseman from Arizona who has never had to defend in his NHL career.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813821 is a reply to message #813818 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

No Cups

[quote title=Mike wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 14:12]

Up front I would love to get Patrick Kane or maybe even Bo Horvat (probably a lot cheaper).

Horvat is actually having a phenomenal season with 12 goals in 14 games (second in the league to McDavid). I doubt he would be cheap to acquire, especially from a divsion rival (maybe impossible).

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813880 is a reply to message #813821 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

[quote title=benv wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 17:31]
Mike wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 14:12

Horvat is actually having a phenomenal season with 12 goals in 14 games (second in the league to McDavid). I doubt he would be cheap to acquire, especially from a divsion rival (maybe impossible).

I’m aware he’s having a good year. That’s why I mentioned him. But you don’t think Bo Horvat would be cheaper to acquire than Patrick Kane? Lol - I guess we’ll agree to disagree.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #813903 is a reply to message #813880 ]
Thu, 10 November 2022 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 19:20

benv wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 17:31

Mike wrote on Thu, 10 November 2022 14:12

I’m aware he’s having a good year. That’s why I mentioned him. But you don’t think Bo Horvat would be cheaper to acquire than Patrick Kane? Lol - I guess we’ll agree to disagree.

Free agent at the end of the year, and Canucks are unlikely to make the playoffs this year. Someone is getting Horvat, and I doubt they care about the divisional thing too since as I said, this year they aren't going anywhere, so what does it matter? It's not like the Oilers have a ton of cap space to re-sign him, so they'd just be picking up assets.

If you're a seller and you're turning down top dollar because you're worried that the buying team is going to re-sign that player (which they could in UFA no matter what) and he'll beat you in future years??? Then you're over-thinking it and should be thinking instead about that first round pick that you got from the divisional rival lighting the lamp against them for years in the future as the next Parise or Barzal...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814352 is a reply to message #808867 ]
Mon, 21 November 2022 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Fire Holland

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814367 is a reply to message #814352 ]
Tue, 22 November 2022 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I don't like to panic. I don't like the team making reactionary trades from a position of weakness but they need to make a trade even if it costs you more than it should and it needs to be on defense.

Bouchard I like and think will be good but he's taken a step back this season. Where they are at, they can't afford to just let him play his way out like he is. If he is in your 3rd pairing with 2 solid guys in front, fine. That isn't the case. Ceci is solid but Barrie is hit or miss defensively. I am a big fan of Nurse, I know he makes a little too much thanks to the market but he's a good player. My opinion is he does WAY too much because he feels he has to. Ceci is typically solid but he's never going to be spectacular. They have a Bouchard who's struggling at times. Hit or miss Barrie,then spotty Murray and Niemo. Kulak is fine but he's a 4-5, not a 3 like he is right now.

I am not in favor of Chychrun unless the cost is very low. He screams Klefbom with all the injuries he has had and continues and they are MAJOR injuries that require surgeries. Knees, shoulders, ankle, wrists.

The guy I have heard that would be a good target is Gavrikov out of Columbus. He's a top 4, left shot more defensive dman. Plays a ton on the PK. He has some size, some physical play, moves well but if you look at his stats, he's probably a 25 pt dman at best. He makes 2.8 mill this year then is a UFA. On the Jackets, he plays over 22 mins a night in the last 2 years. Go get him now. Will it cost you most now then at the deadline? Probably but so what. Go get him.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814375 is a reply to message #814367 ]
Tue, 22 November 2022 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

While I think they need to get another dman, I believe the entire team to a man have to change how they play. They HAVE to as a team decide to play team defense. That includes McD, Drai, Nuge, everyone!

If they went out and added that good defending top 4 guy tomorrow, it would help some but they as a team can't just leave their defense and goalie out to dry like they do. They cheat for offense, all of them. They don't pick up guys. Perfect example. 4th goal. Tatar fires a harmless shot, Skinner doesn't handle it well but he was allowed to just skate in right down the middle untouched and fire in the rebound. The defenders were off busy doing things, JP was right there. He didn't pick up the guy who was standing beside him. I am not singling out JP to pick on him, I am just using that as an example because that happened last night. It happens all the time with all the forwards. They need to add a dman but just adding 1 better defending dman isn't going to solve their problems. It's an entire team thing where the players have to decide they will defend all the time. This isn't a this year thing, it's been a thing for YEARS with this group with multiple coaches. Every time Nuge, McD, Drai go down the list of players, throws their head back saying "crap, I forgot to pick up the man again". That's on them. They know what they need to do, they just have to do it every single time and they don't. It's a choice they refuse to make and it's been like that for years. But you can beat your ass all of them don't forget to turn up the ice the moment there is a chance they gain possession. Every time one of McD, Leon, Nuge, etc decide to throw an extremely dangerous cross ice pass to a guy that gets picked off, that's a choice. Yes if it gets completed, it will be on the highlight package if a goal is scored but it's dangerous and costs them goals against when it gets picked off. That's a choice. Until they choose too play better team defense which is something they could do, adding a dman while it's needed, won't solve their problems.

People can go down the list of teams that have won the cup and they do not play the risky style, defense second style of hockey the Oilers players continue to play. Even the Avs who were a more offensive team and yes, they have some good dmen, their forwards don't play the all risk no defense style.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2022 10:43]

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814381 is a reply to message #814375 ]
Tue, 22 November 2022 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 22 November 2022 10:41

While I think they need to get another dman, I believe the entire team to a man have to change how they play. They HAVE to as a team decide to play team defense. That includes McD, Drai, Nuge, everyone!

If they went out and added that good defending top 4 guy tomorrow, it would help some but they as a team can't just leave their defense and goalie out to dry like they do. They cheat for offense, all of them. They don't pick up guys. Perfect example. 4th goal. Tatar fires a harmless shot, Skinner doesn't handle it well but he was allowed to just skate in right down the middle untouched and fire in the rebound. The defenders were off busy doing things, JP was right there. He didn't pick up the guy who was standing beside him. I am not singling out JP to pick on him, I am just using that as an example because that happened last night. It happens all the time with all the forwards. They need to add a dman but just adding 1 better defending dman isn't going to solve their problems. It's an entire team thing where the players have to decide they will defend all the time. This isn't a this year thing, it's been a thing for YEARS with this group with multiple coaches. Every time Nuge, McD, Drai go down the list of players, throws their head back saying "crap, I forgot to pick up the man again". That's on them. They know what they need to do, they just have to do it every single time and they don't. It's a choice they refuse to make and it's been like that for years. But you can beat your ass all of them don't forget to turn up the ice the moment there is a chance they gain possession. Every time one of McD, Leon, Nuge, etc decide to throw an extremely dangerous cross ice pass to a guy that gets picked off, that's a choice. Yes if it gets completed, it will be on the highlight package if a goal is scored but it's dangerous and costs them goals against when it gets picked off. That's a choice. Until they choose too play better team defense which is something they could do, adding a dman while it's needed, won't solve their problems.

People can go down the list of teams that have won the cup and they do not play the risky style, defense second style of hockey the Oilers players continue to play. Even the Avs who were a more offensive team and yes, they have some good dmen, their forwards don't play the all risk no defense style.

Not sure when the disconnect from Woodcroft’s initial hiring and now, but the team defence improved last season when the forwards came back and didn’t fly the zone. They looked structured and there was so much talk regarding detail.

It now feels like a Tippett team.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814382 is a reply to message #814381 ]
Tue, 22 November 2022 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2022 15:08

Not sure when the disconnect from Woodcroft’s initial hiring and now, but the team defence improved last season when the forwards came back and didn’t fly the zone. They looked structured and there was so much talk regarding detail.

I don't get it either. It's not like you can single out a player. It's the whole line up. The worst part is they have shown they CAN defend. They were great against Vegas. Even in the first period, the Devils, a team that literally has a game plan to shoot from anywhere, had 5 shots. So what happened!

I am not going to blame the coaches one bit. This is in my opinion on the players 100% because a lack of a commitment to defense has plagued this team for many, many years with multiple coaches and it starts at the top guys. McD, Leon, Nuge, all the supposed leaders of the team, all guys who wear LETTERS, know how to play defense, they just need to do it. Backcheck, pick up your man, stop flying the freaking zone, do it every time. Set the standard that this is how they play. I heard on the radio today that Leon and McD this season are negative when it comes to 5 on 5 goals scored vs allowed. That's is absolutely ridiculous that those 2 with how many points and goals they score at negative players. That should NEVER happen if they gave a crap at all about defense.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814383 is a reply to message #814382 ]
Tue, 22 November 2022 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 22 November 2022 14:28

I don't get it either. It's not like you can single out a player. It's the whole line up. The worst part is they have shown they CAN defend. They were great against Vegas. Even in the first period, the Devils, a team that literally has a game plan to shoot from anywhere, had 5 shots. So what happened!

I am not going to blame the coaches one bit. This is in my opinion on the players 100% because a lack of a commitment to defense has plagued this team for many, many years with multiple coaches and it starts at the top guys. McD, Leon, Nuge, all the supposed leaders of the team, all guys who wear LETTERS, know how to play defense, they just need to do it. Backcheck, pick up your man, stop flying the freaking zone, do it every time. Set the standard that this is how they play. I heard on the radio today that Leon and McD this season are negative when it comes to 5 on 5 goals scored vs allowed. That's is absolutely ridiculous that those 2 with how many points and goals they score at negative players. That should NEVER happen if they gave a crap at all about defense.

I'm gonna say the biggest hit we took was Keith retiring. Even at the tail end of his elite level career, he was still an veteran Dman helping keep the waters back.

And he was probably telling the other greener defencemen around him what they should and shouldn't be doing. Hearing it from a guy sweating on the same bench, skating the same ice as you with three Standley Cup rings and headed to the HHOF... that'd get my extra attention.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814389 is a reply to message #814383 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Tue, 22 November 2022 17:45

I'm gonna say the biggest hit we took was Keith retiring. Even at the tail end of his elite level career, he was still an veteran Dman helping keep the waters back.

And he was probably telling the other greener defencemen around him what they should and shouldn't be doing. Hearing it from a guy sweating on the same bench, skating the same ice as you with three Standley Cup rings and headed to the HHOF... that'd get my extra attention.

If you read what some people in here said about him and what certain bloggers said, he was borderline a waste of a jersey so you might get push back on that. Some even made the case Bouchard carried him. I am a fan of Bouchard and think he will be good but I have a hard time buying the way Bouchard is paying that he carried Keith. I think the Oilers miss his presence for sure.

I am also of the opinion that there is a serious mindset issue with many of the Oilers players especially the top guys. I have heard McD say in several interviews this season and others "My job is to score". No no no. Your job is to play great hockey and WIN games. Part of winning games is to score but also defending is part of it, not turning the puck over is part of it, making smart decisions is part of it, not saying out too long on shifts is part of it, getting off to a good start is part of it. In my opinion, there is a BIG difference in that statement and is part of the problem. I think way too many of the top guys, the guys who play the most, have scoring as their #1 priority almost at the point of scoring at all costs. So if there is a low percentage cross ice pass that might be available and if they complete it, it's a break away but has a high percentage of being picked off, they go for it vs skating it up or making the safe play. I think there needs to be a mindset change for the top guys where it's WIN GAMES vs scoring points. Sometimes to win games you have to be sacrifice offense.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2022 08:43]

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814390 is a reply to message #814389 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 23 November 2022 08:34

nullterm wrote on Tue, 22 November 2022 17:45

If you read what some people in here said about him and what certain bloggers said, he was borderline a waste of a jersey so you might get push back on that. Some even made the case Bouchard carried him. I am a fan of Bouchard and think he will be good but I have a hard time buying the way Bouchard is paying that he carried Keith.

I think the Oilers miss his presence for sure.

The Oilers weren't exactly a defensive juggernaut last year either. I don't think we should be too nostalgic over last year's old guy.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814391 is a reply to message #814390 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Keith had value. The issue with having him was how he arrived. we were fleeced in a trade, bloated us higher to the cap and restricted us from potential other moves.
I don't think most the poster's thought Keith was useless. We just shouldn't have taken him the way we did.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814392 is a reply to message #814391 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Wed, 23 November 2022 08:50

Keith had value. The issue with having him was how he arrived. we were fleeced in a trade, bloated us higher to the cap and restricted us from potential other moves.
I don't think most the poster's thought Keith was useless. We just shouldn't have taken him the way we did.

I will always disagree on the take the Oilers got fleeced in the trade. The point of any trade is to improve your team. They gave up a 3rd pairing at best dman and a conditional 3rd round pick in a weak draft to get a 2nd pairing dman who played 19 mins a night and for the most part 19 decent minutes a night. They finished second in the West and made it to the conference finals. The fact he mentored Bouchard, something that Bouchard himself said made a HUGE difference to him, is icing on the make. So I don't see that as a bad trade what so ever. It was a good trade. If they got the Hawks to eat a little salary, it would have been a grand slam trade. But a bad trade? That in my opinion couldn't be more wrong. He improved the team, that's the point of ANY trade.

I view Niemo as similar to Jones. A guy that can play at time but not proven. A guy who if he pans out, could play in a teams 3rd pairing. If there is a vet, instant top 4 dman out there who will step in and give the Oilers 19 mins of decent play right away, like Keith was able to do, and the cost is Niemo and a conditional 3rd. I will trade 6-7 dmen and picks that are 5+ years from maybe making the NHL for top 4 dmen all day long.

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814393 is a reply to message #814392 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 23 November 2022 09:06

Dragon_Matt wrote on Wed, 23 November 2022 08:50

I will always disagree on the take the Oilers got fleeced in the trade. The point of any trade is to improve your team. They gave up a 3rd pairing at best dman and a conditional 3rd round pick in a weak draft to get a 2nd pairing dman who played 19 mins a night and for the most part 19 decent minutes a night. They finished second in the West and made it to the conference finals. The fact he mentored Bouchard, something that Bouchard himself said made a HUGE difference to him, is icing on the make. So I don't see that as a bad trade what so ever. It was a good trade. If they got the Hawks to eat a little salary, it would have been a grand slam trade. But a bad trade? That in my opinion couldn't be more wrong. He improved the team, that's the point of ANY trade.

I view Niemo as similar to Jones. A guy that can play at time but not proven. A guy who if he pans out, could play in a teams 3rd pairing. If there is a vet, instant top 4 dman out there who will step in and give the Oilers 19 mins of decent play right away, like Keith was able to do, and the cost is Niemo and a conditional 3rd. I will trade 6-7 dmen and picks that are 5+ years from maybe making the NHL for top 4 dmen all day long.

Not to re-litigate it too much, but if a guy wants to be dealt, has a no-move clause that he's going to exercise in order to only get traded to you, and has a massive cap hit that you and everyone knows he's incapable of playing up to, then you don't roll over and send two assets plus take on the full cap hit. It's pretty simple.

I don't believe there was a lot of value brought by Keith. I think he was possibly the worst defender on the team in the playoffs, surrendering chance after chance - remember the OT goal against LA? But even if he had brought value, or his intangibles really did rub off on the team, we still overpayed and it cost us when it came to adding a deadline piece last year. The best I can say for him is that he agreed to retire. I believe he's still supposedly got some kind of role with the Oilers that totally isn't a payoff for his early retirement, so if he's really the missing ingredient, fly him out and have him spend time with the team.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: 2022/23 Season - Your Transaction Lists [message #814395 is a reply to message #814393 ]
Wed, 23 November 2022 09:51 Go to previous message

6 Cups

That's a great point. If the intangibles and experience are as valuable as we want to believe, buy him a tracksuit and fly him out for a week of practices. Maybe a quick defensive seminar is all the team needs to reset and get back to that 3 goals against / game mark.

The 2021-22 Oilers defense was not good. Defense was and is the reason why the Oilers are not a contender.

Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5]  
Previous Topic:Ryan Reaves
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca