F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers new ECHL affiliate
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Oilers new ECHL affiliate [message #810997]
Thu, 04 August 2022 08:59
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

I think this is from a few days ago, but the Oilers have moved on from the Wichita Thunder to the Fort Wayne Comets. Personally I am a little disappointed, since the ECHL team where I live plays against the Thunder and not the Comets, but at the end of the day I know these guys aren't going to be NHLers (except for the occasional goalie).

I will say though, that the Fort Wayne Comets have existed in some capacity since the early 1950s, and has won many championships over the years. It's good to have a winning culture at every level, so I am happy with that, and I hope that is something that will continue while they are affiliated with the Oilers.

https://oilersnation.com/2022/07/27/the-edmonton-oilers-echl -affiliate-will-be-the-fort-wayne-komets/#:~:text=The%20Edmo nton%20Oilers'%20ECHL%20affiliate%20will%20be%20the%20Fort%2 0Wayne%20Komets,-July%2027%2C%202022&text=The%20Edmonton %20Oilers%20announced%20on,League%20from%201952%20until%2019 90.

Send a private message to this user  

Previous Topic:Tyler Benson Re-Signed for 1 Year
Next Topic:Paul Messier gone too!
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca