This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Duncan Keith to OilersPages (9): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790066 is a reply to message #790059 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 15:12

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 14:37

I don’t know if it’s come up in this thread but if it comes out that Keith participated in the homophobic slurs thrown at the abused Blackhawks player (or frankly, it could even be that he heard and saw them happening and didn’t, as captain, intervene), Keith may never play a game in Oilers silks.

And yes, I know he wanted out to be closer to his son but there’s a non-zero chance that he wanted out before all the details of this horror show become public.

It definitely tarnishes the images we've all been fed about Jonathan Toews, Duncan Keith, and others "character guys" who are "good in the locker room." Andrew Shaw and Patrick Kane were already suspect, but this really makes you wonder what all was tolerated in that room. It really is something to not only turn a blind eye, but to joke about the trauma a teammate faced.

There's definitely a lot of media ignoring this, but I appreciate the hounds (Rick Westhead, Katie Strang, others) who are on this. And someone in Edmonton needs to ask Keith about it, though I'm sure he will defer and decline to answer (perhaps with legal obligation to do so).

Who in Edmonton would have the nards to ask? Ol’Matty because he’s confused and ancient? The rest of MSM in Edmonton are yes men and would never want to be black listed.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790067 is a reply to message #790059 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 15:12

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 14:37

I don’t know if it’s come up in this thread but if it comes out that Keith participated in the homophobic slurs thrown at the abused Blackhawks player (or frankly, it could even be that he heard and saw them happening and didn’t, as captain, intervene), Keith may never play a game in Oilers silks.

And yes, I know he wanted out to be closer to his son but there’s a non-zero chance that he wanted out before all the details of this horror show become public.

It definitely tarnishes the images we've all been fed about Jonathan Toews, Duncan Keith, and others "character guys" who are "good in the locker room." Andrew Shaw and Patrick Kane were already suspect, but this really makes you wonder what all was tolerated in that room. It really is something to not only turn a blind eye, but to joke about the trauma a teammate faced.

There's definitely a lot of media ignoring this, but I appreciate the hounds (Rick Westhead, Katie Strang, others) who are on this. And someone in Edmonton needs to ask Keith about it, though I'm sure he will defer and decline to answer (perhaps with legal obligation to do so).

I think the Cheveldayoff statement from yesterday is the model for this going forward. Anyone related to the team at that time is going to say almost the same thing. I didn't know it had happened until some later date, and I can't really comment as it's still before the courts. Best case scenario they add in that they condemn the behaviour.

It's something that they clearly didn't really want to be part of or even aware of when it was happening, and they sure don't want to give any big quotes to the media and pair themselves to the story permanently now.

If anyone asks Keith about it, I expect that he'll say he addressed it in his exit from Chicago (albeit very briefly), and that he doesn't want to say anything more about it.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790069 is a reply to message #789544 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jerekybeef  is currently offline jerekybeef

No Cups

The team is essentially the laughing stock of the league. Hire after hire of used to be’s, once was’ , maybe next years’. Those are the ones responsible for coaching, drafting, managing, operating. It must be pretty obvious that it’s a terrible place to be if we can’t attract top flight players or staff despite having the 2 best players in the league. It really demonstrates 2 things;

1- players are more interested in climate then being on a winning team

2- the Oilers are an absolute joke around the league and players would rather lose in a better city then win in Edmonton.

Really speaks to the culture in Edmonton with 6-rings and company.

"Make the Oilers great again" - Donny Tramp

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790079 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

I still like it

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790080 is a reply to message #790079 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 18:28

I still like it

https://media3.giphy.com/media/82DaAxknIvBovGGPj5/200w.gif?cid=82a1493b69m93jlhvca9i3sa41ua9hibuavzae8vewp9tnpf&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #790081 is a reply to message #790080 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 18:31

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 18:28

I still like it

https://media3.giphy.com/media/82DaAxknIvBovGGPj5/200w.gif?cid=82a1493b69m93jlhvca9i3sa41ua9hibuavzae8vewp9tnpf&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

I says what I says

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791272 is a reply to message #790079 ]
Wed, 18 August 2021 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

Random thought of the day ...
Here's my best-case scenario with Duncan Keith.

He comes in, all fired up to prove the naysayers wrong. Plays physical, puck-moving hockey all year, effectively anchoring the 2nd pairing and providing veteran leadership for the team. The Oilers win the Stanley Cup, but Keith gets injured in the 2nd round (and hence we don't upgrade the draft pick for Chicago). The injury ends up serious enough that Keith retires in the off-season. Edmonton is off the hook for his salary cap the following year (and in fact gets a considerable cap BENEFIT, $3.5M or something like that), while Chicago incurs a ridiculous cap penalty ($7M or something?), effectively equalizing the trade value from this year.

In fall 2022, both Samorukov and Broberg are ready for full-time NHL play, and Keith's presence is not missed at all.

Dare to dream.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791047 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Tue, 10 August 2021 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Keith is going to wear #2. Surprised he didn’t go with 4

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791049 is a reply to message #791047 ]
Tue, 10 August 2021 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 10 August 2021 14:14

This is exactly the kind of leadership we need on this team.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791055 is a reply to message #791049 ]
Tue, 10 August 2021 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2021 14:23

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 10 August 2021 14:14

This is exactly the kind of leadership we need on this team.

Matches the fact that he’ll be the Oilers second best dman the next 2 seasons

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791677 is a reply to message #791055 ]
Fri, 03 September 2021 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 10 August 2021 22:25

Matches the fact that he’ll be the Oilers second best dman the next 2 seasons

GOLD! 👍🏻

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791292 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Wed, 18 August 2021 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

So after trading away Fleury, Vegas will be mutually terminating the contract of the only asset they received back in the trade (Mikael Hakkarainen).

You can't put a price on 3 cups and a Norris, but you can put a price on 3 cups and a Vezina! It's virtually zero.

Clean house or bust

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791297 is a reply to message #791292 ]
Thu, 19 August 2021 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 18 August 2021 22:20

So after trading away Fleury, Vegas will be mutually terminating the contract of the only asset they received back in the trade (Mikael Hakkarainen).

You can't put a price on 3 cups and a Norris, but you can put a price on 3 cups and a Vezina! It's virtually zero.

Yeah, regardless of how Keith plays, the Oilers clearly bombed on this deal based on virtually every other contract dump this season. The fact that the Blackhawks had almost no teams who they were even allowed to look at as options due to Keith's NMC makes it even worse. Ken Holland got absolutely taken to the cleaners on this transaction, and it impacts everything else that happens this summer.

The Keith trade is the moment where the little confidence I had in Holland fled permanently. Much like Pat Quinn as our coach, we clearly got him well after his best before date. The sooner we put him out to pasture the better - although with Lowe and Nicholson responsible for hiring his replacement, I'm not confident we'd get much better either.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791363 is a reply to message #791297 ]
Sat, 21 August 2021 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Thu, 19 August 2021 11:11

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 18 August 2021 22:20

Yeah, regardless of how Keith plays, the Oilers clearly bombed on this deal based on virtually every other contract dump this season. The fact that the Blackhawks had almost no teams who they were even allowed to look at as options due to Keith's NMC makes it even worse. Ken Holland got absolutely taken to the cleaners on this transaction, and it impacts everything else that happens this summer.

The Keith trade is the moment where the little confidence I had in Holland fled permanently. Much like Pat Quinn as our coach, we clearly got him well after his best before date. The sooner we put him out to pasture the better - although with Lowe and Nicholson responsible for hiring his replacement, I'm not confident we'd get much better either.

That’s what I keep saying as well. Keith winning the Norris would still make it one of the worst trades in franchise history.

“Did you want me to get him for free?”….looks at Ghost, Fleury, Stralman, Bishop deals, and…”YUP! At the most.” The Hawks should have been retaining and/or sending assets. I can’t imagine how putting pen to paper they felt good about that deal knowing the value of cap space. Not to mention we were one of two teams he wanted to go to. Ludicrous.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791373 is a reply to message #791363 ]
Mon, 23 August 2021 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Mike wrote on Sat, 21 August 2021 12:39

That’s what I keep saying as well. Keith winning the Norris would still make it one of the worst trades in franchise history.

“Did you want me to get him for free?”….looks at Ghost, Fleury, Stralman, Bishop deals, and…”YUP! At the most.” The Hawks should have been retaining and/or sending assets. I can’t imagine how putting pen to paper they felt good about that deal knowing the value of cap space. Not to mention we were one of two teams he wanted to go to. Ludicrous.

And they wanted Caleb as part of the package to help entice Seth to sign with them.

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791400 is a reply to message #791373 ]
Mon, 23 August 2021 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Goose wrote on Mon, 23 August 2021 00:36

And they wanted Caleb as part of the package to help entice Seth to sign with them.

And then overpay Jones forcing us to overpay Nurse. The trickledown effect was disastrous.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791417 is a reply to message #791400 ]
Tue, 24 August 2021 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Mon, 23 August 2021 20:38

And then overpay Jones forcing us to overpay Nurse. The trickledown effect was disastrous.

Well we HAD to do SOMETHING!!!

I mean, the offseason was like 5 days old already!

deadhorse

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791423 is a reply to message #791417 ]
Wed, 25 August 2021 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 24 August 2021 21:16

inverno76 wrote on Mon, 23 August 2021 20:38

Well we HAD to do SOMETHING!!!

I mean, the offseason was like 5 days old already!

deadhorse

Besides, Stan Bowman told us there was a deadline!

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791424 is a reply to message #791423 ]
Wed, 25 August 2021 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oiler76  is currently offline Oiler76

No Cups

This is just speculation, but I have a feeling Scotty Bowman intervened and asked Holland for a solid.

Scotty: Look Kenny, my kid has made a real mess here. Can you help him out?
Holland: I don't know, that's a lot of cap space to take on.
Scotty: ( Cracks knuckles) Kenny, how many cups did you win before I arrived in Detroit?
Holland: (Long pause, followed by a sigh) So third round pick straight up?
Bowman: Make it a conditional second and Jones and we got a deal.
Holland: (bows head) Yes master...

icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

" The Vancouver Canucks: Celebrating Second Round Losses for 50 years!"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791619 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Thu, 02 September 2021 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Still jacked to the moobs that Duncan Keith is an Oiler boys.

Slap an A on his sweater and this team is gonna be a force

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791621 is a reply to message #791619 ]
Thu, 02 September 2021 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 02 September 2021 22:43

If anyone wants to feel better about Keith, someone made a video of him training recently.

https://twitter.com/Isuckatpicking/status/143352402140910797 0?s=20

Pretty good wheels still.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791623 is a reply to message #791619 ]
Fri, 03 September 2021 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Good lord - have we learned nothing from Andrew Ference? You can't make a guy a captain before he's been in the dressing room. Most other players have no real history with him, so it's not a good idea. I saw Matheson stumping for this today as well. I think there's better choices. People don't need to have letters on their jersey to provide leadership, so if he's a real leader, it'll happen naturally, not because the team slaps an A on his chest.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791688 is a reply to message #791623 ]
Sat, 04 September 2021 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 03 September 2021 00:47

Good lord - have we learned nothing from Andrew Ference? You can't make a guy a captain before he's been in the dressing room. Most other players have no real history with him, so it's not a good idea. I saw Matheson stumping for this today as well. I think there's better choices. People don't need to have letters on their jersey to provide leadership, so if he's a real leader, it'll happen naturally, not because the team slaps an A on his chest.

Not making him captain, but associate captain! Big diff.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791692 is a reply to message #791688 ]
Sat, 04 September 2021 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Sat, 04 September 2021 14:50

Pronger didn’t have a letter here. Gretzky didn’t start with a letter in New York. It’s generally a bad idea to declare someone a leader before they go in to the room for the first time.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791693 is a reply to message #791692 ]
Sat, 04 September 2021 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Sat, 04 September 2021 17:39

Pronger didn’t have a letter here. Gretzky didn’t start with a letter in New York. It’s generally a bad idea to declare someone a leader before they go in to the room for the first time.

3 cups. 2xNorris. Conn Smythe.

Would be disrespectful to the game to not give him a letter day one IMO. Do you want to anger the hockey gods?

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791694 is a reply to message #791692 ]
Sat, 04 September 2021 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Adam wrote on Sat, 04 September 2021 16:39

To play devils advocate, Pronger did get a letter with Philly in his first year. They went to the finals and lost to Chicago.

Generally I’d agree with you but I do think there are special circumstances where it’s appropriate to give leadership to a newcomer. Tom Brady was also a captain of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in his first year and they won the Super Bowl. Maybe the Rangers should have given a letter to Gretzky?

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Duncan Keith should get a letter either. Especially with questions around everyone’s role in the Chicago sexual assault story. But I don’t think it’s a blanket rule that needs to be followed.

Clean house or bust

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791707 is a reply to message #791694 ]
Sun, 05 September 2021 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sat, 04 September 2021 18:03

To play devils advocate, Pronger did get a letter with Philly in his first year. They went to the finals and lost to Chicago.

Generally I’d agree with you but I do think there are special circumstances where it’s appropriate to give leadership to a newcomer. Tom Brady was also a captain of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in his first year and they won the Super Bowl. Maybe the Rangers should have given a letter to Gretzky?

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Duncan Keith should get a letter either. Especially with questions around everyone’s role in the Chicago sexual assault story. But I don’t think it’s a blanket rule that needs to be followed.

I don’t see them going to two ‘traditional’ A’s. Meaning they’ll stick with rotating Nug, Drai, Doc and someone... ... ... as they have the last few years. We also know Keith is here 2 seasons. Having him take the A that Larss had, is seemingly a no brainer to a smooth brain like me.

Everyone and their dog know I’m quite bullish on Duncan Keith the Oiler tho.

I’m still so jacked he’s an Oiler.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #791708 is a reply to message #791707 ]
Sun, 05 September 2021 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Sun, 05 September 2021 20:44

smyth260 wrote on Sat, 04 September 2021 18:03

I don’t see them going to two ‘traditional’ A’s. Meaning they’ll stick with rotating Nug, Drai, Doc and someone... ... ... as they have the last few years. We also know Keith is here 2 seasons. Having him take the A that Larss had, is seemingly a no brainer to a smooth brain like me.

Everyone and their dog know I’m quite bullish on Duncan Keith the Oiler tho.

I’m still so jacked he’s an Oiler.

Let's give him a D, for Duncan!

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792032 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Tue, 21 September 2021 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ken Campbell @Ken_Campbell27
Newly acquired defenseman Duncan Keith is still quarantining after receiving his second dose of the vaccine. He will not be with the Edmonton Oilers when they open training camp tomorrow and is expected to miss the first week of camp.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792033 is a reply to message #792032 ]
Tue, 21 September 2021 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 21 September 2021 20:29

Newly acquired defenseman Duncan Keith is still quarantining after receiving his second dose of the vaccine. He will not be with the Edmonton Oilers when they open training camp tomorrow and is expected to miss the first week of camp.

Probably too busy spending time with his kid. Who is he apparently wasn’t worried about giving Covid. This is a great start to his time as an Oiler.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792037 is a reply to message #792032 ]
Tue, 21 September 2021 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Getting the vaccine late after having 8 months to do it. That's some kind of leadership. Is he as dumb as Smytty?

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792038 is a reply to message #792037 ]
Tue, 21 September 2021 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 21 September 2021 21:02

Getting the vaccine late after having 8 months to do it. That's some kind of leadership. Is he as dumb as Smytty?

He 100% strikes me as an old school country boy jock type of dude. Just glad he got it still after he had to.

Although, was there a way we could have got 5M of cap space suspending him if he didn't? Crap! :)

Kidding, I don't think that can actually work unless he caught it or faked he caught it like Kucherov and Stamkos will do at the trade deadline to free up 15M of space with chronic cases that last until the first game of the playoffs.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792186 is a reply to message #788934 ]
Thu, 23 September 2021 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

2nd best dman on the roster this season, boys. Book it. You will all love him as I do in due time

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792214 is a reply to message #792186 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

OR, he's the second best D-man on the roster... and we're all right about what to expect from him. Boy that'd suck.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792215 is a reply to message #792214 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 15:00

OR, he's the second best D-man on the roster... and we're all right about what to expect from him. Boy that'd suck.

OMG! RDO we need you here!

https://c.tenor.com/6to6rc8LRLoAAAAC/oddball-negative-waves.gif

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792218 is a reply to message #792215 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 14:03

That's right man.. positive waves baby!! icon_nod

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/e3/00/c3e30038c66ae465649ec93251adee46.gif

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792219 is a reply to message #792218 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 15:29

Duncan Keith will be a fan favourite on here come November. Y’all will join me on the Keith wagon!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792221 is a reply to message #792219 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

hey, I was... half positive? quarter? there was something.

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792224 is a reply to message #792219 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 15:37

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 15:29

Duncan Keith will be a fan favourite on here come November. Y’all will join me on the Keith wagon!

Yeah, I want to see him for a few games before the whip comes out. Nothing to be done about the AAV but be needlessly grumpy about the number, so to hell with that. #mentalhealth

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792225 is a reply to message #792224 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 16:17

Yeah, I want to see him for a few games before the whip comes out. Nothing to be done about the AAV but be needlessly grumpy about the number, so to hell with that. #mentalhealth

How smart is Keith looking right now by avoiding being seen during the bag skating in camp?

god damn genius

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Duncan Keith to Oilers [message #792227 is a reply to message #792225 ]
Fri, 24 September 2021 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2021 15:36

How smart is Keith looking right now by avoiding being seen during the bag skating in camp?

god damn genius

Veteran move right there man icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Pages (9): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #7)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #7)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca