This day on March 29
None

Happy Birthday To: SMURDS, JRock71, Cpt Waffle, TexasOiler, Morgan99

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780064]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 0%
Calgary to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780067 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sinfulchimp306  is currently offline sinfulchimp306

No Cups

Last 10 or so was bad, but a win in Calgary is a win in Calgary.

Formerly gagnerisgod.
PLAY LABAMBA BABY

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780107 is a reply to message #780067 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

sinfulchimp306 wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 22:32

Last 10 or so was bad, but a win in Calgary is a win in Calgary.

When you are up 7-1 late in the 3rd, do you think the Oilers were going balls to the wall, flying into the zone to drill a guy, laying out potentially breaking a bone in your foot to block shots, giving it everything they had, taking offensive risks, throwing out your top lines every second shift like you normally do or are they making sure pucks get in deep, clogging up the middle, hanging back and rolling the lines?

McD and Leon usually player well over 20 mins. McD played 17:33, Leon 19:32. Nurse usually players 25+ mins, he played just over 21. I am going to guess at 7-1, they may have rolled lines, let the 3rd and 4th line get more ice time, even out the entire dmen mins and try to save a little gas in the tank for the Jets who they play tonight.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780068 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Regulation W [check]

Winnipeg next, LFG

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780070 is a reply to message #780068 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sinfulchimp306  is currently offline sinfulchimp306

No Cups

That one with Winnipeg is crucial, must win!

Formerly gagnerisgod.
PLAY LABAMBA BABY

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780071 is a reply to message #780068 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 22:32

Regulation W [check]

Winnipeg next, LFG

Battle of back ups tomorrow. Thank god we own ex-Oilers.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780075 is a reply to message #780071 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

A win and we are winning the season's series 4-2 against that lot.. Would have been sweeter at 7-1, but who cares we now move on to the next game.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780069 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

Couple routine saves earlier in the game that I’m sure the other guy wouldn’t have stopped. Props to Smith for holding the Fort early.

Times are smashing.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780072 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

I’m so glad we played like crud in the last 10 minutes.

How much did that save us on Smith’s next contract?

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780073 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Beauty!
Me happy 😊 👍🏻

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780077 is a reply to message #780073 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 22:35

Beauty!
Me happy 😊 👍🏻

Hahah what are the odds we make a post at the same time using Caveman speak.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780083 is a reply to message #780077 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 21:37

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 22:35

Beauty!
Me happy 😊 👍🏻

Hahah what are the odds we make a post at the same time using Caveman speak.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/XI2B5vhRk0RQp53SNv/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47odqafcvo78dfkn9m1x9k1o0c0uhth67idlv0epgo&rid=200w.webp

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780074 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I like hockey. Hockey good.

Me sleep good tonight in Calgary, work will be fun tomorrow after the Flames apparently won the Stanley Cup with 3 straight regular season wins.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780076 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

https://media.tenor.com/images/0b658a034ea886ee9d4aa1d274861b85/tenor.gif

Solid game. Smith shut the door and let the frustration just pile up on the lames. They looked like total garbage...until we just stopped playing well short of the actual end of the game. Ah well.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2021 22:39]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780079 is a reply to message #780076 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watchman  is currently offline watchman

1 Cup

McD had space to skate all game...

Kudos (rare for me) to TIPP for splitting Drai and McD.

god

...this time, it's for real (isn't it?).

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780087 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Connor McDavid's assists would be 5th in league scoring behind only McDavid, Draisaitl, Kane and Marner. Just incredible.

Love seeing the Flames Sutter bubble burst. Hopefully that's they have another pronounced slump now and ruin that narrative permanently.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780092 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Wed, 17 March 2021 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Anyone else laugh out loud at the Lames “broadcast” crew saying “the Oilers won’t quite be as happy with this win now that it’s 7-3”?

The Oilers aren’t going to give two frosted white turds about two goals in garbage time after scoring 7 to pop the Sutter bubble.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780097 is a reply to message #780092 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Wed, 17 March 2021 22:31

Anyone else laugh out loud at the Lames “broadcast” crew saying “the Oilers won’t quite be as happy with this win now that it’s 7-3”?

The Oilers aren’t going to give two frosted white turds about two goals in garbage time after scoring 7 to pop the Sutter bubble.

What was interesting is when the national Hockey Panel broadcast member Hrudey remarked to Rick Ball at 13:16 left in 3rd after Oilers almost scored.. "that was a great save by Markstrom, I was worried they might score there.." its OK, his Flame support is the worst kept "secret" in hockey media, just funny to hear him blurt it out like that.. :)

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780098 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

Went to bed after 2, hoping they'd keep it up in the 3rd, and that was a great score to wake up to seeing. Always hope they didn't run out of goals with a quick turnaround to tonight.

4-2 with 4 to go vs the Flames - gotta win a couple more.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780099 is a reply to message #780098 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Recorded the game to watch it this morning. Except apparently I don't know how to click record. Oh well, great score to wake up to!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780104 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

We got the 2 highest scorers and the highest scoring defenseman as of now. Pretty cool.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780109 is a reply to message #780104 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Great game. Boys came to play. Absolutely dominated the lames. Lames to me showed their flaws. They are not a great team. They are a team who rely heavily on their goalie playing excellent and with Sutter at the helm, they can win when everything goes right, goalie plays lights out. the other team just doesn't work hard enough and the other team makes a lot of mistakes.

Oilers came to play, they worked hard, they weren't giveaway machines like they were the previous game, they didn't gift the Lames multiple free goals. On paper they are the superior team and it showed. I didn't think Markstrom was bad until it was 5-1, maybe he stops the 6-1 goal and probably the 7th. But the other ones, he's not stopping them.

I am a little surprised at a few guys in here complaining about the Oilers taking their foot off the gas in the last half of the 3rd. It was 7-1! They have a game the next day. I get it's fun to see more goals but it would be stupid for Tippett to run McD and Leon out there every second shift, double shifting them, playing them 22 mins when the game is out of hand, you have a game the next night and against a really good team, you are going to need them to be as energized as possible. It would be stupid to play Nurse pushing 30 mins when the game is well in hand, you have a game the next night against a real good team and you are going to need him at his best. It would be stupid for guys laying out and to block a shot and maybe break their foot or get a bad bruise so they are banged up when the game is well in hand, you have a game the next night against a real good team and you need all hands on deck as energized and healthy as possible.

This place at times blows my mind. They destroy the Lames. Every game this season is a division game so they mean more. Their division is super tight and the top 3 teams are fairly even. They have a rare game where it's well in hand and gives them a chance to roll lines and d pairings and scale back minutes of the big boys, yet people complain they let up because they didn't score more goals and let the Lames get a couple of useless goals towards the end. Yet if Tippett didn't ease back and say played the crap out of McD all the way to the end and he happened to take a shot off the foot and got hurt, people would be losing their minds about how stupid Tippett was for having McD out there in a blow out.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780111 is a reply to message #780109 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

yup. great game. I think the key to calgary is don't engage in the physical stuff with them.

Tchucky has been spinning his wheels most games and if it becomes a shootout the odds are with Edmonton.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780113 is a reply to message #780111 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

I was actually thinking how invisible Tkachuk looked last night. Perhaps because our guys skated away form the garbage (Yamamoto takes an incredible amount of abuse) but I definitely feel like when we try to outmuscle teams we lose some of our offensive focus and open the door for them to capitalize.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780133 is a reply to message #780111 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 09:00

I think the key to calgary is don't engage in the physical stuff with them.

100% agree. Fights and hits and rough stuff is fun. But 7 goals is more fun.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780118 is a reply to message #780109 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 08:55

This place at times blows my mind. They destroy the Lames. Every game this season is a division game so they mean more. Their division is super tight and the top 3 teams are fairly even. They have a rare game where it's well in hand and gives them a chance to roll lines and d pairings and scale back minutes of the big boys, yet people complain they let up because they didn't score more goals and let the Lames get a couple of useless goals towards the end. Yet if Tippett didn't ease back and say played the crap out of McD all the way to the end and he happened to take a shot off the foot and got hurt, people would be losing their minds about how stupid Tippett was for having McD out there in a blow out.

As usual you are one of the only ones complaining and "losing your mind".

Never change though, with all the up and downs of this team and the world in general we all could use a little stability.
I know every day I can come here and RDOF will be;
- supporting every move every made by the Oilers, regardless of how it works out
- blaming every ex oiler for everything
- calling other fans opinions stupid
- parroting opinions from radio shows as the gospel
- exaggerating to the point of being laughable

I think you live in a dream world but please, keep being you, it gives the posters over at CP and HF something to identify with when they venture in here.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780119 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Fun game. It is never bad laying the boots to the Flames but even more fun when they had been riding high on the coaching change.

Good games from a lot of players but guys like Kahun and Bear has some of their best games of the season.
Larsson has been better lately and that could make a huge difference come playoff time.

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780123 is a reply to message #780119 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

PlusOne wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 09:53

Fun game. It is never bad laying the boots to the Flames but even more fun when they had been riding high on the coaching change.

Good games from a lot of players but guys like Kahun and Bear has some of their best games of the season.
Larsson has been better lately and that could make a huge difference come playoff time.

Was impressed at Larsson's control near the end of the game where he was engaged with a fLame in the corner and Turtle came in and did one of his blind side jumping hits into his back. Fortunately Larsson wasn't hurt but I had to chuckle at the annoyed look on his face after him turning and seeing who it was.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780124 is a reply to message #780123 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

welcometotheOC wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 10:16

Was impressed at Larsson's control near the end of the game where he was engaged with a fLame in the corner and Turtle came in and did one of his blind side jumping hits into his back. Fortunately Larsson wasn't hurt but I had to chuckle at the annoyed look on his face after him turning and seeing who it was.

Turtle's lack of production this year is pretty well documented and I think it is moments like this that keep him from playing well.
A lot of pest type players need the rivalry, hatred, whatever to be motivated and play well. Any time you watch him play these days most teams give him that kind of look and it takes the air of his tires.
He reminds me so much of Sean Avery right down to the "please punch me" face. Just like Avery the more teams ignore him or shrug off his BS the worse he will play.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780126 is a reply to message #780124 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 10:23

Turtle's lack of production this year is pretty well documented and I think it is moments like this that keep him from playing well.
A lot of pest type players need the rivalry, hatred, whatever to be motivated and play well. Any time you watch him play these days most teams give him that kind of look and it takes the air of his tires.
He reminds me so much of Sean Avery right down to the "please punch me" face. Just like Avery the more teams ignore him or shrug off his BS the worse he will play.

It also seems as though when he’s in tight he doesn’t just wrist the puck on net, he tries that stupid between the legs crap that he managed to score on once last season. I noticed it twice in a game earlier in the season and once last night. He’s a hot dog.

I admittedly thought Sutter would bring out the mega pest in him and get him contributing on the scoresheet but he seems to be one that didn’t play with the ‘new coach bump’. He must hate being challenged or something.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780132 is a reply to message #780126 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 10:40

It also seems as though when he’s in tight he doesn’t just wrist the puck on net, he tries that stupid between the legs crap that he managed to score on once last season. I noticed it twice in a game earlier in the season and once last night. He’s a hot dog.

I admittedly thought Sutter would bring out the mega pest in him and get him contributing on the scoresheet but he seems to be one that didn’t play with the ‘new coach bump’. He must hate being challenged or something.

I had to laugh when Hrudey indicated that was his trademark play, like he's potted 20 that way.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780134 is a reply to message #780132 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 12:48

I had to laugh when Hrudey indicated that was his trademark play, like he's potted 20 that way.

No coincidence that Turtle's lack of production comes during a season where he's playing the same six teams 9 or 10 times...If he plays like he did the first few games of the season the entire season, he would not make it through. Someone would stab him with their skate. He can't be too much of a prick when he knows that he's got to face these guys again the next day, or at worst, the next week.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 March 2021 18:49

Turris in the BOA will be like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780135 is a reply to message #780132 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 11:48

I heard that as well as if he had perfected it like an OV one timer. Savard spinorama. I hope he keeps trying to a few times a game. More often than not it takes a high scoring chance down to a low chance of a highlight.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780125 is a reply to message #780119 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I heard some comments from Sutter last night when asked about not pulling the goalie after it was out of hand. His response was in all his coaching years, he hates pulling a goalie for any circumstance, the goalie is part of the team and they deserve to battle back like the rest.

I respect to a degree that answer when he framed it in the way he did but the Lames have played 30 games, Markstrom has played 21 of them and he missed 5 games due to injury. So he's been involved with 70% of their games. If he hadn't of got hurt, you have to think he would have played 2/3 of the 5 he missed. When it's a blow out. It was 5-1 not even 4 mins into the 3rd, 6-1 with almost 15 mins left. You aren't scoring 5 or 6 goals in 15 mins to come back. Why wouldn't you give your guy who you will need even a period off at that point.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780128 is a reply to message #780064 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Man, I don’t have the Tweeter or Twitter or whatever but a friend linked me to the Flames feed from last night and some of the stuff Oilers fans have been posting are so absurd and hilarious. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time.

https://i.ibb.co/B43czNm/E12022-FA-EC85-4636-8-C75-144-BD4451-F40.jpg

Oiler fans are the greatest.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780131 is a reply to message #780128 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Only watched the first (thanks 11pm start), but a big difference that I noticed between this game and the last one, is that our D were getting the puck off their sticks and up to a forward QUICK. The one Calgary forechecker wasn't able to pin us in our zone, forcing the inevitable turnover & eventual goal against.

Huge game tonight. It'd be nice to win a game against a team other than Ottawa & Calgary.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32) [message #780139 is a reply to message #780131 ]
Thu, 18 March 2021 12:29 Go to previous message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Thu, 18 March 2021 11:44

Only watched the first (thanks 11pm start), but a big difference that I noticed between this game and the last one, is that our D were getting the puck off their sticks and up to a forward QUICK. The one Calgary forechecker wasn't able to pin us in our zone, forcing the inevitable turnover & eventual goal against.

Huge game tonight. It'd be nice to win a game against a team other than Ottawa & Calgary.

Glad Barrie was in last night. Not sure what was up with him out of the game before , but I saw him on the PK at one point and 4A so he must be ok.

Previous Topic:Pregame: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #33)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #32)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca