F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers ask for fans
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Oilers ask for fans [message #778648]
Sat, 06 March 2021 18:56 Go to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

No link because I heard it on hockey night. My question is: would you go?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778650 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Sat, 06 March 2021 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

If I lived in Edmonton I would, but I’m not driving 6 hours from Sask.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778651 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Sat, 06 March 2021 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

No Cups

The second hand info I got was that if they get approval for fans, it would be season ticket holders. Tier 1 and such.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778867 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Mon, 08 March 2021 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Sat, 06 March 2021 18:56

Of course

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778900 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Mon, 08 March 2021 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Sat, 06 March 2021 18:56

$50 seat and $5 beer and I'm their huckleberry. icon_lol

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778922 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Mon, 08 March 2021 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

I have no idea if they’ll even open the loge (although they should because it allows a ton of spacing), but even sitting there, I won’t be going until I have vaccine on board.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778956 is a reply to message #778922 ]
Mon, 08 March 2021 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 08 March 2021 20:20

I have no idea if they’ll even open the loge (although they should because it allows a ton of spacing), but even sitting there, I won’t be going until I have vaccine on board.

Yep - I'm with you there. It's not that far ahead, and I don't think there's a good reason to take extra risks. I can happily watch from home for now.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778990 is a reply to message #778922 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 08 March 2021 20:20

This is the correct response.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #778987 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

No Cups

We got an email a month or longer ago regarding this.

I likely would not go. The entire atmosphere and experience will be so watered down that I don't think it would be very enjoyable. Couple that with 8-10 hr drive round trip and limited activities to do outside of the game, and I'm not really that interested in going. As well, I suspect there will be some people who are chomping at the bit for the chance to go so it should make for easy re-selling.

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:17

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:00

The president thinks he has the ideal male body.
It's hard to disagree that he has the ideal male body.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779002 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I'm almost certain the CFL season will try to trudge ahead because I truly don't know if it would survive another year off. Remains to be seen how the ticket gate will affect them this year and if they can survive that also.

I bought season tickets for the first time last year, and I do think think I would probably go if they did. Commonwealth is so big that spacing seats should be feasible, and being outdoors should be fine. May still mask up though, not sure.

And I may even have the vaccine by then anyway.

The biggest question I think is shared spaces like entering/exiting and washrooms. Maybe there are certain sections assigned to each and maybe there is staggered times. Not sure how they will handle that at either Commonwealth or Rogers.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779003 is a reply to message #779002 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:13

I'm almost certain the CFL season will try to trudge ahead because I truly don't know if it would survive another year off. Remains to be seen how the ticket gate will affect them this year and if they can survive that also.

I bought season tickets for the first time last year, and I do think think I would probably go if they did. Commonwealth is so big that spacing seats should be feasible, and being outdoors should be fine. May still mask up though, not sure.

The biggest question I think is shared spaces like entering/exiting and washrooms. Maybe there are certain sections assigned to each and maybe there is staggered times. Not sure how they will handle that at either Commonwealth or Rogers.

The CFL won't survive without ~ 20-25k gates.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779005 is a reply to message #779003 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:21

Which I think you could do in Edmonton, BC, Toronto (if they move back into Rogers Centre for the year). But I'm not sure how you would social distance and fit that many into Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa, Hamilton. Maybe proof of vaccine to enter? Could private businesses do that?

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779006 is a reply to message #779005 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:35

Which I think you could do in Edmonton, BC, Toronto (if they move back into Rogers Centre for the year). But I'm not sure how you would social distance and fit that many into Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa, Hamilton. Maybe proof of vaccine to enter? Could private businesses do that?

Depends if human rights legislation holds up.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779008 is a reply to message #779006 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:40

Someone with a lot more knowledge than me would have to dig into it, but it seems there is already restrictions for a lot of private businesses that they can utilize. You can refuse service for all kinds of reasons, including health and safety (i.e. no shoes, no shirt, no smoking, etc.). If it were following public health guidelines, I'd imagine they'd probably be in the clear to do so.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779010 is a reply to message #779008 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:51

Someone with a lot more knowledge than me would have to dig into it, but it seems there is already restrictions for a lot of private businesses that they can utilize. You can refuse service for all kinds of reasons, including health and safety (i.e. no shoes, no shirt, no smoking, etc.). If it were following public health guidelines, I'd imagine they'd probably be in the clear to do so.

I'm definitely not an expert on human rights laws and whenever I have to deal with this stuff my first call is to the lawyer, but I do 'get' to deal with it. Smoking isn't a great comparison because the bylaws are weighted toward people doing nothing. A better comparison would be someone not being able to work in a metal trade unless they have a tetanus shot. We can agree you should have your should have your booster shot if you work with rusty metal, but your company can't force you to put anything into your body. Same for your Mexico shot. You should get tropical boosters before you fly south, but should the airline refuse boarding if you can't show proof?

By the way, most Albertan get their booster shots when they're in grade 9. If you're older than 25, you need to get it again.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779011 is a reply to message #779010 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 13:01

I'm definitely not an expert on human rights laws and whenever I have to deal with this stuff my first call is to the lawyer, but I do 'get' to deal with it. Smoking isn't a great comparison because the bylaws are weighted toward people doing nothing. A better comparison would be someone not being able to work in a metal trade unless they have a tetanus shot. We can agree you should have your should have your booster shot if you work with rusty metal, but your company can't force you to put anything into your body. Same for your Mexico shot. You should get tropical boosters before you fly south, but should the airline refuse boarding if you can't show proof?

By the way, most Albertan get their booster shots when they're in grade 9. If you're older than 25, you need to get it again.

Difference with Tetanus is that it isn't an infectious disease. Ditto for traveller's diarrhea or hepatitis. No one can get that just by you breathing on them.

You can be refused entry to several countries in the world without proof of Yellow Fever vaccination, and I believe airlines will enforce that too.

Mask wearing is similar to shoes or shirt rules. I don't know if innoculations though is the same for Canadian businesses, because health information is supposed to be private and protected. We'll have to wait for a lawyer to weigh in on that.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779012 is a reply to message #779011 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 13:07

Difference with Tetanus is that it isn't an infectious disease. Ditto for traveller's diarrhea or hepatitis. No one can get that just by you breathing on them.

You can be refused entry to several countries in the world without proof of Yellow Fever vaccination, and I believe airlines will enforce that too.

Mask wearing is similar to shoes or shirt rules. I don't know if innoculations though is the same for Canadian businesses, because health information is supposed to be private and protected. We'll have to wait for a lawyer to weigh in on that.

Fine measles. Can you refuse employment for refusing the measles vaccine.

Shoe and shirt rules have no real standing for businesses with public access. If you've ever gone to a downtown 7-11... the same is true for masks. There's a reason the Edmonton bylaw contains an out clause specifically related to the provincial human rights act.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779016 is a reply to message #779012 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC is currently online welcometotheOC

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 13:09

Fine measles. Can you refuse employment for refusing the measles vaccine.

Shoe and shirt rules have no real standing for businesses with public access. If you've ever gone to a downtown 7-11... the same is true for masks. There's a reason the Edmonton bylaw contains an out clause specifically related to the provincial human rights act.

It must suck being a pseudo(?) libertarian supporter of authoritarian rulers - it's like you just landed from a couple centuries back and your "rights" are always being trampled on ;-)

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779017 is a reply to message #779016 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

welcometotheOC wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 13:57

It must suck being a pseudo(?) libertarian supporter of authoritarian rulers - it's like you just landed from a couple centuries back and your "rights" are always being trampled on ;-)

Hey, if you're willing to throw away those centuries of "rights" meet me in the OT forum. We can chat there.

In the meantime, I'd like to go to a hockey game. 2 tickets for the Flames or 4 against the Canucks. I'll split the difference halfway between season ticket price and face.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779030 is a reply to message #779011 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Yeah, I think that's the issue here, the risk to others.

If measles were a current pandemic AND the vaccine was only semi-effective in preventing someone from catching it, then the situations might be comparable. As it is, each individual has the ability to protect themselves from measles even if some individuals chooses to live with that risk and not get the vaccine. The risk ends with the anti-vaxxer, it doesn't risk an entire place of work or other employees.

From what I've read, the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines seems to do three things well: 1) preventing hospitalization; 2) preventing death; and 3) preventing spread. It reduces the effects, but clinical efficiency of preventing actually catching it isn't wildly high. It will take a little while to bring the R-value down, especially if large numbers of people are choosing not to get it. In short, I don't think public restrictions are going to suddenly evaporate once people start having vaccines.

So that's what makes this complicated. I could get the vaccine, but around those who don't have it, still catch COVID. I won't spread it, but someone else's choice to take the risk of not getting a vaccine carries with it the risk they will pass it on to me, even with the vaccine.

If risk ends with a single individual it's far easier to live and let live than if the choice of risk affects those in their proximity.

For what it's worth, there are instances where proof of medical history is required to take part in the services of private companies. When I went to university in the States, I had to prove my vaccines were up to date. Even these last few months, for travel you had to produce a negative COVID-test. Especially with international travel, I could see proof of vaccine as a requirement, especially if you want insurance and whatnot.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds: I think public services won't be able to ask for medical records or deny services to anyone, and because of that, I think they will open later (the university, for example, won't have in-person classes until Fall 2021 at the earliest). But if private businesses wants to open before then, and do so in a way that complies with public safety measures, I wonder if we will see some sort of proof of "safe entry". It likely will have to do with balancing the cost of lost revenue vs. public response vs. potential of liability.

In the case of the NHL or CFL they probably have a few choices (all based upon approval from local health authorities):

1) Limit attendance to 1/4 and space fans out until the R-value drops enough that a full-building no longer poses a risk of spread for those in attendance.

2) Open up a full building and just let those who feel comfortable come, be it those who haven't had the vaccine or those who don't mind being around those who haven't had the vaccine. I'm not sure of the liability of this, but let's assume we are working under the assumption that this is approved by the local health authorities. (At the very least we'd probably have temperature checks along with security lines).

3) Open up the full building with proof of vaccine. No spread, no liability, no bad PR. After all, the CDC has said individuals with the vaccinne are safe to visit with others who have had the vaccine, unmasked and indoors.

Obviously the NHL and CFL would prefer 2 or 3 - they want full buildings, and in the case of the CFL, need it to survive (assuming enough people would show up to fill a building in each scenario). As a fan, I would feel comfortable in scenario 1 or 3, but won't be going to large public gatherings with people who haven't had the vaccine until the spread and cases drop significantly. I'll choose to attend events where there can be distance between attendees or hang out with others who have the vaccine and pose no threat to my health and wellbeing.

Anyways, everyone has the right to choose what they put into their bodies, but I'm not certain that private businesses don't have the right to refuse service to those they deem as risky to their business or other clients. Will be interesting to follow, I truly don't know what to expect. Probably limited attendance with not proof required, but I'm not sure that's what businesses would most prefer.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2021 18:09]

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779075 is a reply to message #779030 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 16:21

For what it's worth, there are instances where proof of medical history is required to take part in the services of private companies. When I went to university in the States, I had to prove my vaccines were up to date. Even these last few months, for travel you had to produce a negative COVID-test. Especially with international travel, I could see proof of vaccine as a requirement, especially if you want insurance and whatnot.

It was, admittedly, ages ago - but when I was admitted into dental school, we were required to have current vaccinations, a TB test, as well as be immunized for Hep B and provide proof of antibody titres.

And relative to CrusaderPi's question, I'm waiting to hear back from a labour lawyer as to whether or not it is legal to require employees to be immunized. The early word is yes, but that it would likely require new employment agreements, which is a non-issue for new employees but potenitally insurmountable for a long-standing employee who refuses to be vaccinated, unless an employer is willing to pay big severance.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779046 is a reply to message #779005 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I think the federal government was actually talking about some kind of certification of vaccination the other day, actually. Vaccine passport or such.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779047 is a reply to message #779046 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 18:09

I think the federal government was actually talking about some kind of certification of vaccination the other day, actually. Vaccine passport or such.

I think Jason Kenney said vaccine passport is a no-go in Alberta, but I do wonder if that throws a wrench into international travel or large public gatherings.

As it is, I believe you get documentation on-site once you have the vaccine, so perhaps that is enough?

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2021 18:19]

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779051 is a reply to message #779047 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 18:12

K.McC#24 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 18:09

I think Jason Kenney said vaccine passport is a no-go in Alberta, but I do wonder if that throws a wrench into international travel or large public gatherings.

As it is, I believe you get documentation on-site once you have the vaccine, so perhaps that is enough?

Yellow fever is just a card you get stamped at the doctor’s office. There isn’t much to it. I imagine this is probably going to end up similar.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779007 is a reply to message #779003 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I thought they only had that many fans in 2-3 centers anyhow. Don't Toronto and Montreal's venues top out way below that?

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779053 is a reply to message #779007 ]
Tue, 09 March 2021 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 12:51

I thought they only had that many fans in 2-3 centers anyhow. Don't Toronto and Montreal's venues top out way below that?

Maybe I'm overestimating their attendance and facilities. Remember when the Esks used to regularly draw 50k or so?

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779062 is a reply to message #779053 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 20:27

Maybe I'm overestimating their attendance and facilities. Remember when the Esks used to regularly draw 50k or so?

Yeah - it always seemed packed when I was a kid.

I think that the NFL becoming a lot more accessible has hurt the CFL, as well as having a lot of years of incompetence from team management too. The amount of damage Tillman alone did to the brand is enormous.

It's hard to pinpoint what all the team has done wrong in the past 20 years, but I don't think kids are excited about the Green & Gold at all. Do they still have the kids get in free night (in normal non-COVID years?) I always thought that was smart. The stadium was always packed to the gills, and I think it helped build some engagement.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779063 is a reply to message #779062 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 10 March 2021 07:26

I think that the NFL becoming a lot more accessible has hurt the CFL, as well as having a lot of years of incompetence from team management too. The amount of damage Tillman alone did to the brand is enormous.

It's hard to pinpoint what all the team has done wrong in the past 20 years, but I don't think kids are excited about the Green & Gold at all. Do they still have the kids get in free night (in normal non-COVID years?) I always thought that was smart. The stadium was always packed to the gills, and I think it helped build some engagement.

I’m predicting that all sports going forward are going to see a decline in popularity. Liking football in America and liking hockey in Canada won’t be the common trait that it once was.

A lot of my friends and their kids like to watch video game streamers on Twitch or e-sports. It’s only a matter of time, this is what the next generation does.

Clean house or bust

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779071 is a reply to message #779062 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 10 March 2021 08:26

Probably boils down to the ubiquity of the NFL, but there are other factors.

From what I can gather, the league average was ~ 30000 in the early 80's. US networks broadcast CFL games with their top tier crews in 1982 during the NFL strike, including one from Commonwealth (I read somewhere that the CFL was paid a whopping $50k per game). Had to be peak CFL in the early 80's. For me, then came the departure of Warren Moon (I instantly became a Houston Oilers fan probably even more than an Esks fan). US expansion was a debacle and that defined the 90's. Now the league faces stadium sports competition from soccer, which quite frankly way more Canadian kids (both sexes) and young adults identify with than football. High school football programs started dropping in the 80s, replaced by much less expensive soccer, so grassroots exposure to 3 down football is getting thin.

My guess is soccer takes over eventually as the summer stadium pro sport.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779072 is a reply to message #779071 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 10 March 2021 09:34

From what I can gather, the league average was ~ 30000 in the early 80's. US networks broadcast CFL games with their top tier crews in 1982 during the NFL strike, including one from Commonwealth (I read somewhere that the CFL was paid a whopping $50k per game). Had to be peak CFL in the early 80's. For me, then came the departure of Warren Moon (I instantly became a Houston Oilers fan probably even more than an Esks fan). US expansion was a debacle and that defined the 90's. Now the league faces stadium sports competition from soccer, which quite frankly way more Canadian kids (both sexes) and young adults identify with than football. High school football programs started dropping in the 80s, replaced by much less expensive soccer, so grassroots exposure to 3 down football is getting thin.

Makes sense. Soccer isn't non-contact, but if you're a parent and you're choosing which sport you'd rather your kid plays, it's probably not close. With contact on every play, eventually virtually anyone playing football is going to get injured. Soccer, especially at lower levels, is likely a safer route.

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779077 is a reply to message #779071 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 10 March 2021 09:34

I think you are right. Probably won't happen over night, but trending.

Too bad, but the CFL is just hanging in there. I like CFL football a lot, and TSN does a great job of broadcasting CFL games. At the same time, if I had any children, football would be the last sport I would want them to participate in.

If FC Bayern Munich would ever play a friendly in Canada, Alphonso Davies would fill Commonwealth Stadium.It wouldn't matter who would be the opposition - even the rather feeble Canadian national team.

https://globalnews.ca/news/2040525/attendance-record-set-in- edmonton-for-fifa-womens-world-cup-opening-match/

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779084 is a reply to message #778648 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

And right on cue, CFL announces they are exploring a partnership with Dwayne Johnson and and the XFL.

I wondered for a while if they might no be the best step forward for both leagues. It makes a lot of sense.

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/03/10/cfl-exploring-opportunities-al ignment-xfl-ownership/

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2021 10:53]

Re: Oilers ask for fans [message #779090 is a reply to message #779084 ]
Wed, 10 March 2021 11:01 Go to previous message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

mightyreasoner wrote on Wed, 10 March 2021 10:45

And right on cue, CFL announces they are exploring a partnership with Dwayne Johnson and and the XFL.

I wondered for a while if they might no be the best step forward for both leagues. It makes a lot of sense.

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/03/10/cfl-exploring-opportunities-al ignment-xfl-ownership/

While there are aspects of the 3 down game that I like, it makes sense to align the two sets of rules if this merger happens.

XFL gets nine (or at least 7) relatively stable franchises and fanbases, and CFL gets the shot at more US exposure, meaning better TV dollars in the future if they survive the first couple years. It's an interesting marriage for sure.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Previous Topic:GDT: Ottawa @ Edmonton (Game #28)
Next Topic:Review: Ottawa @ Edmonton (Game #27)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca