Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 0%
Toronto to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772977 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

The Oil showed up to play tonight. Now, if they could just put that same effort in for the rest of their games, maybe they might make it back to the playoffs again. I'm still doubtful, though.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772979 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

C'mon, how did Yamo not get a star for that beaut in the 1st?

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772980 is a reply to message #772979 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 19:33

C'mon, how did Yamo not ge a star for that beaut in the 1st?

To be fair, it did go in off the Laffs player (bit of an own-goal, in fact).

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772981 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Devin Shore replaces Khaira on the PK and has been noticeable 5 on 5. JJ is in tough to get his job back. That whole line looked good.

Kassian played his best hockey in a year after the Matthews goal.

Koskinen was average and that’s good enough.

D all played solid games.

Borderline playoff team, with room to grow.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772985 is a reply to message #772981 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Did not expect that result. Game was a bit of a snoozer - classic Tippett hockey. Still, I'll gladly take the 2 pts. MUCH better defensive game all around.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772983 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Missed the last half of the game, but that score is definitely visually better than before.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772987 is a reply to message #772983 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 19:37

Missed the last half of the game, but that score is definitely visually better than before.

MacT would be proud.

5-14-6-1

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772984 is a reply to message #772969 ]

2 Cups

Shaddup Friedman. That wasn’t a dud. 2 points is 2 points. 😉

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772998 is a reply to message #772984 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rutuu  is currently offline Rutuu

No Cups

Bit of a snoozer, but a win is a win like you said.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772988 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Cassie Campbell is in mid season form. Super annoying.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773013 is a reply to message #772988 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

No Cups

It's a woke league though.

The biggest problem with Cassie is she's starting to act like she's a big time. When she first came in she was humble.

Now, I get the feeling that she thinks she's the star of the show.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773020 is a reply to message #773013 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 09:08

The biggest problem with Cassie is she's starting to act like she's a big time. When she first came in she was humble.

My only real beef with Cassie Campbell is that she's an unabashed Flames fan and doesn't even try to moderate that. Her husband works for the Flames, so maybe not THAT surprising, but still, it's annoying on a national broadcast to have such homerism.

Craig Simpson won Cups for the Oilers, and then was a member of the coaching staff and has friends throughout management and somehow he manages to stay a little objective, so I don't think it's too much to ask.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773021 is a reply to message #773020 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 10:33

My only real beef with Cassie Campbell is that she's an unabashed Flames fan and doesn't even try to moderate that. Her husband works for the Flames, so maybe not THAT surprising, but still, it's annoying on a national broadcast to have such homerism.

Craig Simpson won Cups for the Oilers, and then was a member of the coaching staff and has friends throughout management and somehow he manages to stay a little objective, so I don't think it's too much to ask.

I can't stand Cassie Campbell. I immediately turn the channel when she talks. Even Louie Debrusk who does a ton of Oilers games, doesn't come off as much of a homer as Cassie. I don't really find her insight to the game overly good either.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773022 is a reply to message #773021 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Neal coming in ?

https://twitter.com/EdmontonJack

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773023 is a reply to message #773020 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 09:33

Shes' weak sauce. Her PlaybyPlay colour is nails on chalkboard bad..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773024 is a reply to message #773023 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 10:59

Yeah, she is simply not good. There was another woman that CBC had doing some color commentary a year or so ago that was infinitely better. Can't remember who it was. Think it was only temporary for a week or so. But, at least proved it's not just a female bias thing. Cassie is legitimately not very good just like lots of male guys have been over the years. NHL should make an effort to bring in another woman that can push Cassie out of the prime time stuff :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773029 is a reply to message #773024 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 14:04

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 10:59

Yeah, she is simply not good. There was another woman that CBC had doing some color commentary a year or so ago that was infinitely better. Can't remember who it was. Think it was only temporary for a week or so. But, at least proved it's not just a female bias thing. Cassie is legitimately not very good just like lots of male guys have been over the years. NHL should make an effort to bring in another woman that can push Cassie out of the prime time stuff :)

That was Tessa Bonhomme wasn't it? I agree, she was miles better.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772989 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I love that the Oilers lose 3-1 on Monday and get shredded buy the talking heads, but Leafs lose 3-1 and its "Oh, they were so close, pucks just didn't go in, they were a better team"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772991 is a reply to message #772989 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 20:39

I love that the Oilers lose 3-1 on Monday and get shredded buy the talking heads, but Leafs lose 3-1 and its "Oh, they were so close, pucks just didn't go in, they were a better team"

That’s eastern media for ya. Now they can spend 47 minutes of a 60 min Sportsnet central talking about George Springer and the Blue Jays.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772992 is a reply to message #772991 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 19:41

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 20:39

That’s eastern media for ya. Now they can spend 47 minutes of a 60 min Sportsnet central talking about George Springer and the Blue Jays.

I mean, they SHOULD be talking about Springer for 47 minutes. Easily the biggest outside free agent they've ever signed and the network wants everyone to watch.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773014 is a reply to message #772992 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

No Cups

LOL. Career batting average of .270?

It was a weak free agent class and Springer was one the best of that group available. I don't think this dude is that much of a game changer for the Jays. Maybe I'm wrong, but that batting average is meh.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773015 is a reply to message #773014 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 10:13

LOL. Career batting average of .270?

It was a weak free agent class and Springer was one the best of that group available. I don't think this dude is that much of a game changer for the Jays. Maybe I'm wrong, but that batting average is meh.

I should have did this Blue Jays thing in the OT forum, but I’ve been a dodger fan since I was 4, picked them bc they won the World Series the year I was born. Springer is tainted to me from the whole garbage bin thing. But! The guy is a good ball player, I can’t deny that.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772993 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

JP had a good game again. I would really like to see him get a better opportunity with that powerplay unit.

Talking about that powerplay unit.. I think they truly miss Klefbom. Through these last 3 games I’ve noticed several drop passes to that left side of the ice where Klef would normally have been stationed. But with Barrie on the other side, it’s out of the zone and they waste 5-15 seconds getting back in and set up.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772997 is a reply to message #772993 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 19:48

JP had a good game again. I would really like to see him get a better opportunity with that powerplay unit.

Talking about that powerplay unit.. I think they truly miss Klefbom. Through these last 3 games I’ve noticed several drop passes to that left side of the ice where Klef would normally have been stationed. But with Barrie on the other side, it’s out of the zone and they waste 5-15 seconds getting back in and set up.

Might call for an adjustment of the PP. Nuge can't really do that sneaky back pass to try to set up a 1-timer by the D now that the guy there is right handed. Maybe we need another right handed guy on the top unit on the left side.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772999 is a reply to message #772997 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 21:25

Might call for an adjustment of the PP. Nuge can't really do that sneaky back pass to try to set up a 1-timer by the D now that the guy there is right handed. Maybe we need another right handed guy on the top unit on the left side.

It hasn’t just been Nuge. I’ve seen Drai and Connor do it, instinctively, also.

But yea. Some adjustments should occur regardless. And those adjustments should not include nurse on that top unit.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773000 is a reply to message #772999 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 20:30

But yea. Some adjustments should occur regardless. And those adjustments should not include nurse on that top unit.

This is why I'd like to see Bouchard get a shot- I think he could really end up being that point guy that could bring the Oil PP up another level.

5-14-6-1

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773002 is a reply to message #773000 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 20:44

This is why I'd like to see Bouchard get a shot- I think he could really end up being that point guy that could bring the Oil PP up another level.

It is kind of funny that we've been clamouring for years that they really need a right shot to blast from the point on the PP, and now we have one, but we miss Klefbom.

I think some of that is familiarity, and likely to be the case with Bouchard too. They had incredible chemistry as a unit last year, and this year it's taking a little while to come around. Honestly, the PP, despite its struggles, isn't my biggest concern. They've produced some high quality chances in most games, and with those players it's only a matter of time until they score...and probably have a game where they get 5 on the man advantage too.

I'm a little more concerned that they haven't looked very dangerous at all at even strength in all but that second game against Vancouver. They're not generating a lot of great chances at evens and they've been pretty badly outscored there.

And of course the goaltending too. Koskinen was decent most of tonight, but that Matthews goal was bad, and he almost let in an even worse one just a couple minutes later on another shot from below the goal line deep in the corner. He's not inspiring a lot of confidence. With all our LTIR money, I hope that Holland is working the phones hard trying to find us a good goalie that could be had in a trade.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773003 is a reply to message #773002 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 21:46

It is kind of funny that we've been clamouring for years that they really need a right shot to blast from the point on the PP, and now we have one, but we miss Klefbom.

I think some of that is familiarity, and likely to be the case with Bouchard too. They had incredible chemistry as a unit last year, and this year it's taking a little while to come around. Honestly, the PP, despite its struggles, isn't my biggest concern. They've produced some high quality chances in most games, and with those players it's only a matter of time until they score...and probably have a game where they get 5 on the man advantage too.

I'm a little more concerned that they haven't looked very dangerous at all at even strength in all but that second game against Vancouver. They're not generating a lot of great chances at evens and they've been pretty badly outscored there.

And of course the goaltending too. Koskinen was decent most of tonight, but that Matthews goal was bad, and he almost let in an even worse one just a couple minutes later on another shot from below the goal line deep in the corner. He's not inspiring a lot of confidence. With all our LTIR money, I hope that Holland is working the phones hard trying to find us a good goalie that could be had in a trade.

Do we have LTIR money? Only seeing ~300k left now. Can we do more than just swap around cheapo goalies like the waiver carousel?

Bet that Kostko ends up around 0.910 or better this year. He's no world beater, but bleh, still just put him in that good enough to make the playoffs camp. If you put in an honest effort in front of him, he'll give you a good shot to win on average. Unlike some goalies that actively screw your team over with stupid plays.

One day we do need to find a top end goalie for sure. Chia handcuffs still linger right now. Team has to actually try in their own end. Not gonna get bailed out often.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 January 2021 22:03]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773004 is a reply to message #773003 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 22:01

Adam wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 21:46

Do we have LTIR money? Only seeing ~300k left now. Can we do more than just swap around cheapo goalies like the waiver carousel?

Bet that Kostko ends up around 0.910 or better this year. He's no world beater, but bleh, still just put him in that good enough to make the playoffs camp. If you put in an honest effort in front of him, he'll give you a good shot to win on average. Unlike some goalies that actively screw your team over with stupid plays.

One day we do need to find a top end goalie for sure. Chia handcuffs still linger right now. Team has to actually try in their own end. Not gonna get bailed out often.

I think that the later in the season we get, the more we can spend on a goalie. I still would be targeting one of those teams with a couple starter-quality goalies. If you could get a Georgiev, it wouldn't cost a lot in cap hit. Could probably fit him in simply by burying Mike Smith or giving them Khaira or someone else in the deal (along with whatever they actually want - a draft pick or two most likely).

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773025 is a reply to message #772993 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I don't think its they miss Klef, I think its that Barrie is SO different. They were with Klef on that pp for what, 3 or 4 years, maybe more? That's a lot of games and practices with him so you'd be very used to him and how he plays. I found Klef to be a fairly static player. He was by far the #5 option on that PP. To me he was there to basically hold the line and just get the puck back to one of McD, Leon or Nuge as fast as he could and he was never a threat to shoot.

So then Barrie comes in, he's a WAY better passer so I bet he gets them passes Klef never could or would even try. Opposite shot from left to right to left so all of a sudden you'd have to adjust based on that. He's a superior skater and is moving around way more than Klef so all of a sudden when you are expecting Klef to be in a spot because he doesn't move a lot. Barrie isn't. Plus Barrie is a threat to shoot. He can actually one time the puck, actually get it on the net and it's a good shot. So that's a lot of adjusting to do with barely a week of practice and no preseason games.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772994 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Better effort.
I think Shore has taken JJK's job for good
Kassian was actually initiating some hits tonight, his hands are still below par,rolling puck off the McD feed, shoul have been a goal and a 3 pt night for McD.
Nice to see JP get pt. on the PP, this might get him going..
Yamo-motor still a force.. need to show the rest of team a Yamo highlight video to how them how to forecheck, and get pucks..

Sieve goal on Kaskinen, needs to be better..
Turris is still the weak link on his line.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 January 2021 20:02]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772995 is a reply to message #772994 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

<delete>

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #772996 is a reply to message #772994 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 20:59

Shore has taken JJK's job for good

I’m here for this.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773005 is a reply to message #772969 ]
Wed, 20 January 2021 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

Damn, I wish I didn’t sit this one out now.

Didn’t sound pretty, but who cares?

Sounds like a “steal 2 points and get out......eer....stay in town. Yeah. Lame. 🤮

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773006 is a reply to message #773005 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

g2k wrote on Wed, 20 January 2021 22:59

Sounds like a “steal 2 points and get out......eer....stay in town. Yeah. Lame. 🤮

I know you didn't watch, but don't mistake, the Oilers beat the Leafs. They played with energy, were defensively responsible, Koski was great (don't listen to the Debby Downers), PP got a goal, shut the Leafs down in the 3rd, and no panic attack when the goalie was pulled. Certain people just can't deal with this team if they don't fail like they expect.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773007 is a reply to message #773006 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 00:06

I know you didn't watch, but don't mistake, the Oilers beat the Leafs. They played with energy, were defensively responsible, Koski was great (don't listen to the Debby Downers), PP got a goal, shut the Leafs down in the 3rd, and no panic attack when the goalie was pulled. Certain people just can't deal with this team if they don't fail like they expect.

Rumour on the street is Leon scored too.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773009 is a reply to message #773007 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

g2k wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 01:43

Rumour also has it, that Puljujarvi got an assist AND we scored an empty netter.

WE WON A MUST WIN GAME BOYS! Gotta start somewhere.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773010 is a reply to message #773009 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 05:36

Rumour also has it, that Puljujarvi got an assist AND we scored an empty netter.

AND Tippett's mask wasn't wrapped under his chin with his nose and mouth hangings out all game long!

I would actually give that more credit for the win than anything.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #5) [message #773011 is a reply to message #773010 ]
Thu, 21 January 2021 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 09:23

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 21 January 2021 05:36

AND Tippett's mask wasn't wrapped under his chin with his nose and mouth hangings out all game long!

I would actually give that more credit for the win than anything.

The compete Tippett showed to keep that mask in check really inspired the team to get pucks deep, bodies to the net and play their game. A win is a win, is a win. Look for Tippett to continue that inspiring compete level going forward, the club needs it.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Toronto (Game #6)
Next Topic:Oilers 2021 training camp roster
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca