This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86)Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764895]
Fri, 07 August 2020 03:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 0%
Chicago to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2019-20 Regular Season
Monday, October 14, 2019Edmonton 1 @ Chicago 3Loss
Tuesday, February 11, 2020Chicago 3 @ Edmonton 5Win
Thursday, March 5, 2020Edmonton 3 @ Chicago 4Loss
Saturday, August 1, 2020Chicago 6 @ Edmonton 4Loss
Monday, August 3, 2020Chicago 3 @ Edmonton 6Win
Wednesday, August 5, 2020Edmonton 3 @ Chicago 4Loss
Friday, August 7, 2020Edmonton 2 @ Chicago 3Loss
Home Record: 2-1-0       Road Record: 0-4-0       Overall Record: 2-5-0
Home / Road Goals For: 15/9 Total: 24
Home / Road Goals Against: 12/14 Total: 26

2018-19 Regular Season
Sunday, October 28, 2018Edmonton 2 @ Chicago 1 (OT)Win
Thursday, November 1, 2018Chicago 0 @ Edmonton 4Win
Tuesday, February 5, 2019Chicago 6 @ Edmonton 2Loss
Home Record: 1-1-0       Road Record: 1-0-0       Overall Record: 2-1-0
Home / Road Goals For: 6/2 Total: 8
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/1 Total: 7

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764896 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Soooooo big game? Must win?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764902 is a reply to message #764896 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

I can't see them beating us two more times.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764897 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Well, well, well... can’t say I thought we’d be in this spot a week ago but shoddy goaltending, poor defensive play and disappearing acts from a few relied upon players and here we are confused2

We know what they can do... we’ll see tonight if they WANT to, because aside from a couple players it doesn’t seem that the desire is there.

Mustiest of winds tonight. Sure fire category 5 MUST WIN tonight.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764898 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Okay - let's do this.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764901 is a reply to message #764898 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

I'm confident we can do this, my only concern is who is calling this game, as I suspect that it's going to come down to penalty calls. We don't want any more calls like we got on Wednesday, I mean some of the calls were so soft.

Get into a game with these guys where the game flows and we get all our lines cycling, we win this.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764904 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Matheson with several suggestions so far today:

- he expects it should be Mike Smith between the pipes
- he wants Nugent-Hopkins back with Draisaitl and Yamamoto
- in the Matheson plan, Neal plays with McDavid and Kassian on the other top line
- Athanasiou/Sheahan/Archibald and Haas or Russell/Khaira/Chiasson finish his lineup
- he also suggests the Oilers need to be more disciplined.

I agree with the last point anyhow. I can live with juggling lines - although I would prefer not to see Neal & Kassian with McDavid - but my heart sinks if Mike Smith takes the net tonight.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764907 is a reply to message #764904 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rutuu  is currently offline Rutuu

No Cups

Fingers crossed it's not Smith, but I've got a feeling Tippet goes to "the warrior" Smitty one more time. icon_rolleyes

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764908 is a reply to message #764907 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rutuu wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:21

Fingers crossed it's not Smith, but I've got a feeling Tippet goes to "the warrior" Smitty one more time. icon_rolleyes

Shooting at the walls of heartache bang, bang
I am the warrior

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764921 is a reply to message #764908 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:22

Rutuu wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:21

Shooting at the walls of heartache bang, bang
I am the warrior

How is that not on every top videos of all-time list? That is phenomenal.

I did expect she'd kill Edward Scissorhands though...

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764910 is a reply to message #764904 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:06

- in the Matheson plan, Neal plays with McDavid and Kassian on the other top line
- Athanasiou/Sheahan/Archibald and Haas or Russell/Khaira/Chiasson finish his lineup

I agree with the last point anyhow. I can live with juggling lines - although I would prefer not to see Neal & Kassian with McDavid - but my heart sinks if Mike Smith takes the net tonight.

There’s no world I can think of where Kass plays on McD’s wing right now. At least with Arch, 97 has someone he knows will go to the tough areas all night.

There’s been a fair bit of chatter regarding Koskinen v Smith in the media. Several pointing out you can’t blame Koskinen for the deflections, however placing blame on his positioning while going back to game 1 and saying yes, blame Smith for the giveaway goal but the other goals against were due to team play. There’s one major difference between the two goalies, Koskinen’s calm demeanor and Smith’s erratic behaviour.

My mind says we will be hearing Mike Smith’s music.

OGasm’s lineup prognostication;
AA-McDavid-Arch (The A line)
Nuge-Drai-Yam (Please reunite these guys)
Neal-Khaira-Chiasser (can’t break these dudes up)
Haas-Sheahan-Kass (woof, Haas right hand draw helps)

Klef-Lars (NEED to be better)
Nurse-Bear (Nurse needs to elevate, shake it off Bear[fwiw he’s been our best defender these past 3 games])
Russ-Benny (stay disciplined)

Smith (dad mode, engage)

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764926 is a reply to message #764910 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:30

Adam wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 10:06

There’s no world I can think of where Kass plays on McD’s wing right now. At least with Arch, 97 has someone he knows will go to the tough areas all night.

There’s been a fair bit of chatter regarding Koskinen v Smith in the media. Several pointing out you can’t blame Koskinen for the deflections, however placing blame on his positioning while going back to game 1 and saying yes, blame Smith for the giveaway goal but the other goals against were due to team play. There’s one major difference between the two goalies, Koskinen’s calm demeanor and Smith’s erratic behaviour.

My mind says we will be hearing Mike Smith’s music.

OGasm’s lineup prognostication;
AA-McDavid-Arch (The A line)
Nuge-Drai-Yam (Please reunite these guys)
Neal-Khaira-Chiasser (can’t break these dudes up)
Haas-Sheahan-Kass (woof, Haas right hand draw helps)

Klef-Lars (NEED to be better)
Nurse-Bear (Nurse needs to elevate, shake it off Bear[fwiw he’s been our best defender these past 3 games])
Russ-Benny (stay disciplined)

Smith (dad mode, engage)

I agree with all of your notes here but cant see anyway Smith gets the start. Outside of some desire for a comeback story after game 1 there is no reason to start him. Overall the team was better during the season with Kosk in net.

For the Drai line I think they HAVE to go back to that. The line was the top scoring in all the NHL in for the time it was together.

Find a way to limit the point shots and the Oilers can get back to an even series.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764913 is a reply to message #764904 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

No Cups

I agree with you 100%. Focus on disciplined play, but other than that, make no changes. Oilers had Chicago, even with playing the 2nd period down a man the entire time (or what felt like it). The winning goal deflected off Bear, which unfortunately was just dumb luck.

Chicago came back in both their wins to win it; that's a difficult task to keep doing.

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:17

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:00

The president thinks he has the ideal male body.
It's hard to disagree that he has the ideal male body.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764914 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

So, after increasing the server size for tonight's 50/50 by 2.5 times, it still seems to be nearly impossible to purchase tickets. I've been trying for an hour or so, with no success, but I doubt anyone else is having much luck either as it's only gone up to $330k so far. Total trainwreck.

Also, the article I read indicated that the increase of server availability increases the number of tickets available, so we could see a 50/50 break $10 million tonight.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764915 is a reply to message #764914 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

bigEfromGP wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:14

So, after increasing the server size for tonight's 50/50 by 2.5 times, it still seems to be nearly impossible to purchase tickets. I've been trying for an hour or so, with no success, but I doubt anyone else is having much luck either as it's only gone up to $330k so far. Total trainwreck.

Also, the article I read indicated that the increase of server availability increases the number of tickets available, so we could see a 50/50 break $10 million tonight.

It appears you and I were fighting to get in at the same time. I even got in as far as confirming location, then it hung and crashed at the same time. The universe is either telling me I can't be rich, or I should retain $20 of what I have already.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764917 is a reply to message #764915 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

K.McC#24 wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:25

It appears you and I were fighting to get in at the same time. I even got in as far as confirming location, then it hung and crashed at the same time. The universe is either telling me I can't be rich, or I should retain $20 of what I have already.

i got through after two hours. Keep refreshing each step rather than restarting the process.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764918 is a reply to message #764917 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:28

i got through after two hours. Keep refreshing each step rather than restarting the process.

Were you on PC or cell? I'm trying both but no dice so far. I got as far as entering personal info then crashed.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764919 is a reply to message #764918 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

bigEfromGP wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:30

Were you on PC or cell? I'm trying both but no dice so far. I got as far as entering personal info then crashed.

PC. my cell never got past the geofence

even when it gave the "Error ID" screen and said to restart the process I kept refreshing instead.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764922 is a reply to message #764919 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:33

even when it gave the "Error ID" screen and said to restart the process I kept refreshing instead.

Boy you weren't kidding. I just kept refreshing no matter what the page said or options it gave, and finally, after just over 2 hours of attempts, I find success. Of course it may be all for naught as after 2 hours, the pot is only up another $30k, so obviously everyone is having issues and it might not even break $500k, lol.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764932 is a reply to message #764922 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

bigEfromGP wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:14

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:33

Boy you weren't kidding. I just kept refreshing no matter what the page said or options it gave, and finally, after just over 2 hours of attempts, I find success. Of course it may be all for naught as after 2 hours, the pot is only up another $30k, so obviously everyone is having issues and it might not even break $500k, lol.

Funny how this time last week people would have been super impressed by a $500k 50/50. Now it's disappointing!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764940 is a reply to message #764932 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

I just got in on it too. Was running 3 different browsers + phone (cellular network). Firefox ended up being the winner after being geo-blocked about 200 times haha.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764924 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Quick check on tonight’s officials...

Kozari.

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2020/08/29372/todays-nhl-referee s-and-linesmen-8-7-20/

faint

[Updated on: Fri, 07 August 2020 12:36]

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764925 is a reply to message #764924 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:34

Kozari.

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2020/08/29372/todays-nhl-referee s-and-linesmen-8-7-20/ faint

https://media1.giphy.com/media/129ECfZ65c5oYw/200.gif

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764927 is a reply to message #764924 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kozari.

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2020/08/29372/todays-nhl-referee s-and-linesmen-8-7-20/

faint

That is fantastic news. It means some fans will have a baked in excuse should the Oilers lose.

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764930 is a reply to message #764927 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:48

Kozari.

faint

That is fantastic news. It means some fans will have a baked in excuse should the Oilers lose.

FWIW, Pochmara is the other ref tonight and the hawks have gone 5-9 in games worked by him over the last 3 years.

Both Pochmara and Kozari’s calls during the second period noticeably rise.

Oilers NEED to play a disciplined game

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764933 is a reply to message #764930 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:52

FWIW, Pochmara is the other ref tonight and the hawks have gone 5-9 in games worked by him over the last 3 years.

I dont care who is reffing, the Oilers need more discipline and better timing if they are going to put their foot down.

Interesting about the 2nd period. I wonder if that is the case more often than not with most refs.
1st period plays out with a call here or there. During intermission discussion happens on what needs to be watched/cooled down = lots of calls. 3rd period the whistles get put away/teams tighten up = less calls?

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764937 is a reply to message #764933 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:55

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:52

I dont care who is reffing, the Oilers need more discipline and better timing if they are going to put their foot down.

Interesting about the 2nd period. I wonder if that is the case more often than not with most refs.
1st period plays out with a call here or there. During intermission discussion happens on what needs to be watched/cooled down = lots of calls. 3rd period the whistles get put away/teams tighten up = less calls?

I haven't seen Yams do anything remotely like the bonehead plays he made up to this point. Chalk that up to playoff nerves.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764953 is a reply to message #764924 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 11:34

Kozari.

faint

Need to beat two teams tonight Hawks and Stripes

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764939 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

I've been pretty quiet so far. Although tonight, I am stepping up my game. Bought a nice bottle of Gretzky Ice Cask whisky. Win or lose, I will drink my booze.

Big games from 97, 29, 93, 41 and 74. Back to back wins. Feeling it.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764941 is a reply to message #764939 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 13:28

I've been pretty quiet so far. Although tonight, I am stepping up my game. Bought a nice bottle of Gretzky Ice Cask whisky. Win or lose, I will drink my booze.

Hoping your right my man!!! I’ll join ya with some pink Whitney

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764943 is a reply to message #764941 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 13:33

That's Saturday's thirst quencher. This COVID has destroyed my liver.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764945 is a reply to message #764943 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 13:36

You and me both.

I wonder if I have any club...

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764948 is a reply to message #764943 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Any of our players below the number 49 who scores is going to be my lottery numbers next week, Koski can earn his number too.

As for this week, it's seriously destroyed my sleeping habits. Sleeping in the morning, afternoons any time I can grab some sleep I have to. Probably call it a night after the Oilers game tonight though. A bit of an early game tonight, starting at 11.45pm. Way better than 3.30am!!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764951 is a reply to message #764948 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Leia wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 12:47

Any of our players below the number 49 who scores is going to be my lottery numbers next week, Koski can earn his number too.

As for this week, it's seriously destroyed my sleeping habits. Sleeping in the morning, afternoons any time I can grab some sleep I have to. Probably call it a night after the Oilers game tonight though. A bit of an early game tonight, starting at 11.45pm. Way better than 3.30am!!

Better get used to that schedule Leia.. OH Yeah! ;) icon_nod ++++++++++ (positive ions Baby!)

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764959 is a reply to message #764951 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 13:52

Better get used to that schedule Leia.. OH Yeah! ;) icon_nod ++++++++++ (positive ions Baby!)

Back in work on Monday after a week off. So less hockey for me, just getting up to watch the Oilers after that, so I'll get more sleep for sure. Howver, the hockey season doesn't end tonight!!!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764965 is a reply to message #764939 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Please God NOOOO!! *michaelscottgif*

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764966 is a reply to message #764965 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Gator21 wrote on Fri, 07 August 2020 14:25

Please God NOOOO!! *michaelscottgif*

You know it's happening. Just accept it and move on. That is where the whisky comes in.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764973 is a reply to message #764966 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

So many unanswered questions heading into tonight's crucial contest...

Who will start in net?

What will the lines be?

Will Larsson play? What is wrong with him?

Will the 50/50 sort itself out?

Will Steve Kozari completely eff us?

Oh the anxiety

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764972 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Puck drop delayed as the Nash-Ari game in OT. Min 66 minutes between games.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86) [message #764976 is a reply to message #764895 ]
Fri, 07 August 2020 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

I’m not thinking good thoughts about the Oils’ chances for this series given that the Hawks’ had their number during the regular season even when they themselves were sitting near the bottom of the league. I hope that the boys can prove me wrong...

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #86)
Next Topic:Mike Green Opts out of Return-To-Play
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca