This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752073]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:01 Go to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Everyone's favorite use of cap space has got himself into some trouble.

https://theahl.com/ahl-announces-suspension-20jan21

Quote:

The American Hockey League today announced that Bakersfield Condors defenseman Brandon Manning has been suspended for five (5) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Ontario on Jan. 20.

Manning was suspended after being assessed a game misconduct under the provisions of AHL Rule 23.9 for use of a racial slur towards an opponent.

Manning will miss Bakersfield’s games Wednesday (Jan. 22) vs. San Jose, Friday (Jan. 24) at Tucson, Saturday (Jan. 25) at Tucson, Jan. 31 vs. Ontario and Feb. 1 at Stockton.

Manning's statement:

https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/news/manning-statement-on -suspension/

Quote:

Defenseman Brandon Manning issued the following statement regarding his suspension following last night’s game:
“Last night I made comments to an opposing player that were stupid and offensive. After the game I spoke with the opposing player in person, which I’m very grateful for. He allowed me to apologize and I took full responsibility for what I said.

To say I’ve learned from this situation is an understatement and I promise to be better.”

[Updated on: Tue, 21 January 2020 14:02]

Clean house or bust

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752074 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Conditioning stint OVER!

Does he have to serve those games up here if he's called up?

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752075 is a reply to message #752074 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 14:05

Conditioning stint OVER!

Does he have to serve those games up here if he's called up?

I think he can play in the NHL before he serves his five game suspension, then would complete his AHL suspension if and when he returns to the AHL.

Given the current state of racial relationships in the NHL,(and the fact the Condors play five games between now and February 1), I can't think of any reason for the Oilers to consider bringing him up to the NHL to sit in the press box and draw an NHL salary instead of getting $0 on the AHL portion of his deal for 5 games.

He should have learned a lesson from Kassian. Beat the guy up and only have to sit out 2 games.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752078 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

Wish they could cut this bum.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752079 is a reply to message #752078 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

He's a UFA at the end of this season and won't be back so it won't matter as much but I wonder if there is anything in his contract about professional conduct that would allow termination? That language isn't tolerated anymore and considering all the Aliu stuff, the league will be extra sensitive. Rightly so.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752082 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Manning will always go down in history as one of my least favourite Oilers...right up there beside Jesse Boulerice.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752087 is a reply to message #752082 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Anyone have an idea who he said it to and what the slur was?

Adam wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 14:53

Manning will always go down in history as one of my least favourite Oilers...right up there beside Jesse Boulerice.

And Jerred Smithson! The trade that caused the Oilers to miss the Playoffs in Ralph Kruger's season.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752088 is a reply to message #752087 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 15:31

And Jerred Smithson! The trade that caused the Oilers to miss the Playoffs in Ralph Kruger's season.

I don't blame Smithson for that trade. I blame Captain Dithers.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752090 is a reply to message #752087 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Don't know what Manning said, but he said it to this gentleman, apparently.

https://www.ontarioreign.com/players/detail/imama

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752091 is a reply to message #752090 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 15:46

Don't know what Manning said, but he said it to this gentleman, apparently.

https://www.ontarioreign.com/players/detail/imama

Would saying "yo mama!" to Imama be considered extreme?

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752208 is a reply to message #752082 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

For anyone that knows me.....it’s Raphael P Torres.

I hated his cheap hits. I hated how he hid and scooted off the ice. I hated the way he just had to adjust his shin pad or check the tape on his stick when smaller teammates were getting gooned on after the whistle. Happened...all...the...time. He was a bit of a pussy for a guy that intended to hurt opponents at any opportunity. I hated his interviews. I even hated his goofy soul patch. I was elated when he was gone.

EDIT: And yes, I even still hated him after he knocked Michalek out of the 06 playoffs.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 January 2020 19:50]

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752373 is a reply to message #752208 ]
Sun, 26 January 2020 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

No Cups

Hahaha...

Raffi was a true Class 1 idiot, however I miss his cokehead team pics. Those were always awesome.

He and Stoll... gross. Those two were nasty.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752377 is a reply to message #752373 ]
Sun, 26 January 2020 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Sun, 26 January 2020 08:15

Hahaha...

Raffi was a true Class 1 idiot, however I miss his cokehead team pics. Those were always awesome.

He and Stoll... gross. Those two were nasty.

They liked to party but they weren't bad guys. About sums it up. Raffi was a complete meathead on the ice though. One of the most intriguing and tantalizing skillsets to have, but not the sharpest tool in the shed. Sorry to say but will always love him for the Michalek hit – turned that series around.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 January 2020 18:29]

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752085 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 14:01

Everyone's favorite waste of cap space has got himself into some trouble.

Fixed that for you.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752086 is a reply to message #752085 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Professional conduct escape clause?

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752089 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Thanks again Chia!

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752093 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Brandon Manning. The gift that keeps on giving. His contract and time with this organization can’t end soon enough.

Rishaug mentioned on twitter that it wasn’t the same word that was used towards Aliu, but frankly it doesn’t matter what he said. Im a big soccer fan and while I understand soccer (football) is more generally a (the) world wide sport, soccer (while not perfect) universally markets ‘Say No to Racism’.

I’ve always taught kids I coach and preached while I played sports that there is no place in sport or life for racism. That’s one thing I think hockey and the NHL can improve overnight and we’ve seen steps (kind of) towards that.

Think I read the AHL has an auto 2 game suspension for racial slurs, so it’s nice to see them give a stiffer penalty. As an Oilers fan, it would be nice if the Oilers could use this as an out in his contract to gain contract space and cap, however on the flip side, the Oilers could also use this as an immense learning tool in Hockey’s own fight on racism.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752095 is a reply to message #752093 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 16:21

Brandon Manning. The gift that keeps on giving. His contract and time with this organization can’t end soon enough.

Rishaug mentioned on twitter that it wasn’t the same word that was used towards Aliu, but frankly it doesn’t matter what he said. Im a big soccer fan and while I understand soccer (football) is more generally a (the) world wide sport, soccer (while not perfect) universally markets ‘Say No to Racism’.

I’ve always taught kids I coach and preached while I played sports that there is no place in sport or life for racism. That’s one thing I think hockey and the NHL can improve overnight and we’ve seen steps (kind of) towards that.

Think I read the AHL has an auto 2 game suspension for racial slurs, so it’s nice to see them give a stiffer penalty. As an Oilers fan, it would be nice if the Oilers could use this as an out in his contract to gain contract space and cap, however on the flip side, the Oilers could also use this as an immense learning tool in Hockey’s own fight on racism.

The likely next step for Manning would be finding out how stiff the suspensions are in the ECHL.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752096 is a reply to message #752095 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 17:23

The likely next step for Manning would be finding out how stiff the suspensions are in the ECHL.

Watch him end up as Akin Aliu’s teammate in the Czech league

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752098 is a reply to message #752096 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 16:27

And in ten years he get's fired from a coaching job in the Swiss 2 league?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752099 is a reply to message #752098 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 17:28

Then randomly resurfaces as a KHL HC

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752100 is a reply to message #752099 ]
Tue, 21 January 2020 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 16:31

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 21 January 2020 17:28

Then randomly resurfaces as a KHL HC

The thing is, you wouldn’t expect this to happen on a team with such a strong captain.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752136 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Can't forget how this douche pushed McDavid in a vulnerable position to injure him. THen in the next game after McDavid came back taunted McDavid in the game telling him he did it on purpose.

Manning is a POS. Extra confirmation from this.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752196 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Here is a statement from Boko Imama.

https://www.nhl.com/kings/news/boko-imamas-statement-regardi ng-racial-slur-directed-at-him-during-game/c-314228242

Quote:

"I have taken some time to reflect on what transpired on the ice against Bakersfield on Monday night," Imama said. "What happened is unfortunate for everyone. No matter how intense or heated a game gets, there is no room for this in our game and no excuse. I am very proud to be an African Canadian hockey player and to stand for all other players that are in the same situation as me."

"I would like to thank the Los Angeles Kings and Ontario Reign, Edmonton Oilers and Bakersfield Condors for their professionalism in helping me handle this situation. Last but not least, I cannot thank my family and friends for their continued love and support."

"At this time, I will not make any further statements or comments and I would very much appreciate if those wishes were respected."

Clean house or bust

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752201 is a reply to message #752196 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

The question I have is could the Oilers do anything even if they wanted too? The league suspended him immediately for 5 games. The Oilers organization support it. They made a statement. They could just not dress him for the rest of the year and I don't think anyone can do anything about it. All they have to do is say coaches decision for who he wants to play. But if they decided we want to set an example and suspend him more, would they even be allowed?

I am guessing they can't terminate his contract or suspend him with no pay because the Union would grieve it.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752205 is a reply to message #752201 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 22 January 2020 16:31

The question I have is could the Oilers do anything even if they wanted too? The league suspended him immediately for 5 games. The Oilers organization support it. They made a statement. They could just not dress him for the rest of the year and I don't think anyone can do anything about it. All they have to do is say coaches decision for who he wants to play. But if they decided we want to set an example and suspend him more, would they even be allowed?

I am guessing they can't terminate his contract or suspend him with no pay because the Union would grieve it.

If the Kings could try and terminate Mike Richard’s contract for smuggling pills for personal use, that really only reflects on the individual, then I think the Oilers could react to the racial slur. The comment resonates with many minorities. I know I’d face a possible termination if my job if I used a racial slur against someone. We have a conduct code and I imagine the NHL has one worked into every standard contract.

I don’t think many people would support Manning if he was fired. The NHLPA would likely fight for job if he were terminated and would likely accept a team suspension as an alternate punishment.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 January 2020 18:56]

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752207 is a reply to message #752205 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

inverno76 wrote on Wed, 22 January 2020 18:53

If the Kings could try and terminate Mike Richard’s contract for smuggling pills for personal use, that really only reflects on the individual, then I think the Oilers could react to the racial slur. The comment resonates with many minorities. I know I’d face a possible termination if my job if I used a racial slur against someone. We have a conduct code and I imagine the NHL has one worked into every standard contract.

I don’t think many people would support Manning if he was fired. The NHLPA would likely fight for job if he were terminated and would likely accept a team suspension as an alternate punishment.

I think teams want to be careful setting that precedent because at some point a good player might use similar language.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752209 is a reply to message #752207 ]
Wed, 22 January 2020 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Wed, 22 January 2020 19:22

I think teams want to be careful setting that precedent because at some point a good player might use similar language.

Unfortunately this a true statement. With that, the league is inconsistent it could be a different punishment case by case. I don’t think the league would ever put defined suspensions into the rule book.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752219 is a reply to message #752205 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I think the Richards situation is a little different because I believe he was caught at the border trying to smuggle in pills which is a criminal offense. Maybe it wasn't a major crime but it was still breaking the law. Manning calling someone a name, even though he shouldn't be doing that isn't going to land you in jail.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752239 is a reply to message #752219 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 23 January 2020 08:19

I think the Richards situation is a little different because I believe he was caught at the border trying to smuggle in pills which is a criminal offense. Maybe it wasn't a major crime but it was still breaking the law. Manning calling someone a name, even though he shouldn't be doing that isn't going to land you in jail.

There's lots the Oilers can do. As we've seen this year, most contracts in the NHL do have some level of morality clause. If you feel the player/coach/executive has done something to bring the franchise in to disrepute, then you may be able to activate that escape hatch.

That has some really tricky challenges to it.
1) The dollars are significant to the player, so he's going to lawyer up and you're going to fight over that - and likely settle. It will cost you time, money and effort and if it ends up escalating, it would be a public black eye to litigate this.
2) More importantly, and the reason the team won't consider trying to void the contract - as CrudeRemarks said - that would set a precedent and then if some actual good player does something similar at some point in the future, it would make the team look completely hypocritical if they didn't take the same action. It would very quickly look like the only reason this happened was because it was a bad player on a bad contract who said it and the team was looking for a way to save a little money. This would of course be the argument from the lawyer if you tried to release Manning too - he'd say that the team was looking for an excuse and this isn't related at all to the incident and rather is instead a cynical attempt to shirk responsibility for taking on a bad contract.

The lawyer would have a point too. I pretty much guarantee that if this was Leon Draisaitl or Ryan Nugent-Hopkins who'd said this that the comments would be significantly different in here and there'd be more permissiveness for a moment of bad judgement.

That said, there are lots of things the Oilers can still do here. They could demote Manning to the ECHL, or try to find another AHL team to lend him away to, basically banishing him from the organization. If they were to do this, I expect they'd do the smart thing and deny that this incident had anything to do with that decision, it's just where the organization and the player are at. The team has a lot of valuable young defencemen who it wants to see develop and so they don't have room for a declining depth defenceman and so they're just trying to find a better place for him to play.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752241 is a reply to message #752239 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

The player wouldn't lawyer up. The union would take the grievance... and they have an army of labour lawyers on retainer. It's likely that a member can't officially retain counsel outside of what the union provides.

I suspect the union would also be able to file a grievance if a player was demoted as a punishment. Although, I haven't read the contract, so I don't know.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752243 is a reply to message #752241 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 23 January 2020 16:26

The player wouldn't lawyer up. The union would take the grievance... and they have an army of labour lawyers on retainer. It's likely that a member can't officially retain counsel outside of what the union provides.

I suspect the union would also be able to file a grievance if a player was demoted as a punishment. Although, I haven't read the contract, so I don't know.

Yeah - if you're a savvy GM, you'd deny until the end of your days that you made that demotion on any but hockey reasons. Still easy enough to flush him. His performance has been abysmal for two seasons. He was a healthy scratch through the bulk of the AHL playoffs last year. The team really DOES have defence prospects they need to develop. Plenty of non-racial slur reasons to banish him to a league far, far away.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752248 is a reply to message #752243 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 23 January 2020 16:49

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 23 January 2020 16:26

Yeah - if you're a savvy GM, you'd deny until the end of your days that you made that demotion on any but hockey reasons. Still easy enough to flush him. His performance has been abysmal for two seasons. He was a healthy scratch through the bulk of the AHL playoffs last year. The team really DOES have defence prospects they need to develop. Plenty of non-racial slur reasons to banish him to a league far, far away.

Yeah, there are certainly things management to do, but they have to be smart about them. And this is the Oilers. It's almost better if they do nothing and let time take care of the problem.

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #752251 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Thu, 23 January 2020 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ken Holland @FakeOilersGM
this is a long shot but if any GMs out there are interested in trading a top-6 winger that's isn't racist for a minor league dman that is a little bit racist then I have just the guy for you

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #753905 is a reply to message #752073 ]
Sat, 08 February 2020 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

An interesting bit of closure on this whole situation.

Manning and Imama (the victim of the slur) fight in their game today. Imama finishes the game with a fight, a goal, and an assist to complete the Gordie Howe hat-trick

https://streamable.com/ws1bm

Clean house or bust

Re: Manning Suspended 5 AHL Games for Racial Slur [message #753909 is a reply to message #753905 ]
Sat, 08 February 2020 15:48 Go to previous message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sat, 08 February 2020 15:19

An interesting bit of closure on this whole situation.

Manning and Imama (the victim of the slur) fight in their game today. Imama finishes the game with a fight, a goal, and an assist to complete the Gordie Howe hat-trick

https://streamable.com/ws1bm

And yet people still don't like The Code™

Previous Topic:Pregame: Nashville @ Edmonton (Game #55)
Next Topic:Review: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #54)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca