This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked.
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739651]
Sun, 30 June 2019 18:42 Go to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

https://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/cult-of-hockey /edmonton-oilers-to-sign-goalie-mike-smith-servavalli-report s

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739654 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Never has the box been checked as hard as it is now. Basically we have 2 #1 goalies. What league they are #1's in, that can be debated, but still, #1's.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739662 is a reply to message #739654 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 30 June 2019 18:07

Never has the box been checked as hard as it is now. Basically we have 2 #1 goalies. What league they are #1's in, that can be debated, but still, #1's.

My league. But you don't get paid to play there. They do expect you to bring the pucks and water bottles every few weeks though.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739663 is a reply to message #739662 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

If I'm trying to be optimistic, I'd say that Holland is starting off in a suspect manner compared to Chia, but Chia had himself already made a suspect move when he decided to throw away a shot at Barzal for the bag of hockey pucks known as Griffin Reinhart.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739736 is a reply to message #739663 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PoolParty  is currently offline PoolParty

No Cups

Can we get over the Bazlzel thing, Eriksson Ek was the guy the oilers had targeted with that pick. But for some u know reason Oiler fans like to sh1t all over that deal bEcAuSe cHiA sHoUlD hAvE kNoWn. Get out of here with that BS

This forum has turned into a pessimistic cesspool of bitching and whining about the same topics consistently.

#Adam #Kr55 #CrusaderPi #inverno76

#RDOilerfan is possibly reformed, time will tell.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739661 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

No Cups

Gross. Wish we could have done manning for Reimer.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739668 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

I don't mind this. Maybe there were better goalies out there but obviously no deal to be had. Smith had a great playoff and if he can come anywhere close to that for the times he starts this coming season, it's worth the risk. Koskinen still being an unknown quantity, a competent back up was in order and I think Smith can be that guy. It's just a one year deal.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739670 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

No Cups

Oilers will spend between 6.5 million and 8.5 million and they still don't have a goalie who has the potential to be a #1 in this league. Rather than a 1A/1B tandem, they have a 2A/2B tandem.

But let's be real, if it is performance bonuses, Smith will only come in at $2M. Jonas Gustavsson came here with better stats, came cheaper, and Talbot had just had a season where the starter role was solidified.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739672 is a reply to message #739670 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Sun, 30 June 2019 22:42

Oilers will spend between 6.5 million and 8.5 million and they still don't have a goalie who has the potential to be a #1 in this league. Rather than a 1A/1B tandem, they have a 2A/2B tandem.

But let's be real, if it is performance bonuses, Smith will only come in at $2M. Jonas Gustavsson came here with better stats, came cheaper, and Talbot had just had a season where the starter role was solidified.

The Oilers are exhausting. My apathy is rising for this team. I can’t even be furious any more - their screw-ups are too predictable.

Smith/Koskinen will enter the season with a legitimate shot to be the worst goalie tandem in Oilers history.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739673 is a reply to message #739672 ]
Sun, 30 June 2019 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Sun, 30 June 2019 23:34

The Oilers are exhausting. My apathy is rising for this team. I can’t even be furious any more - their screw-ups are too predictable.

Smith/Koskinen will enter the season with a legitimate shot to be the worst goalie tandem in Oilers history.

Perhaps you missed the checked box.

Here you go:
https://static.thenounproject.com/png/34800-200.png

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739737 is a reply to message #739672 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PoolParty  is currently offline PoolParty

No Cups

Adam wrote on Sun, 30 June 2019 23:34

Maybe it's time you throw your jersey on the ice like the other idiots. I hear Florida is looking for fans or you could join the Lesfs, Habs, TB, and Pitt bandwagons. Hell I'd even buy you a jersey of your new team just to see you leave the forum. Always so negative.

This forum has turned into a pessimistic cesspool of bitching and whining about the same topics consistently.

#Adam #Kr55 #CrusaderPi #inverno76

#RDOilerfan is possibly reformed, time will tell.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739741 is a reply to message #739737 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

PoolParty wrote on Mon, 01 July 2019 19:32

Maybe it's time you throw your jersey on the ice like the other idiots. I hear Florida is looking for fans or you could join the Lesfs, Habs, TB, and Pitt bandwagons. Hell I'd even buy you a jersey of your new team just to see you leave the forum. Always so negative.

I know, right? After all, the Oilers have been such a great team over most of the past 13 years (including 4 with the best player in the world) that Adam and everyone else who is mostly negative are just being stubborn in refusing to see the bright side!

Do you know how many times the Oilers have challenged for the Cup over those 13 years, Adam? How dare you be negative! Before he graciously stepped aside to make room for another great GM of yesteryear, Chiarelli left the Oilers stocked with talent up and down the roster for years to come! Lucic will be looked at as one of the greatest signings in sports (not just NHL) history! He has been such a lynchpin of this team's success that it's hard to imagine what the team was like before he showed up!

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739745 is a reply to message #739741 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Mon, 01 July 2019 21:01

I know, right? After all, the Oilers have been such a great team over most of the past 13 years (including 4 with the best player in the world) that Adam and everyone else who is mostly negative are just being stubborn in refusing to see the bright side!

Do you know how many times the Oilers have challenged for the Cup over those 13 years, Adam? How dare you be negative! Before he graciously stepped aside to make room for another great GM of yesteryear, Chiarelli left the Oilers stocked with talent up and down the roster for years to come! Lucic will be looked at as one of the greatest signings in sports (not just NHL) history! He has been such a lynchpin of this team's success that it's hard to imagine what the team was like before he showed up!

PoolParty is hilarious - she's possibly the most negative poster on the site. She rarely posts anything other than complaints about others negativity. Zero content - just happy to blindly accept whatever the management does and complain about the fans who want to actually see success some day.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739746 is a reply to message #739745 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Mon, 01 July 2019 21:16

Ragnarok73 wrote on Mon, 01 July 2019 21:01

PoolParty is hilarious - she's possibly the most negative poster on the site. She rarely posts anything other than complaints about others negativity. Zero content - just happy to blindly accept whatever the management does and complain about the fans who want to actually see success some day.

Lol I wrote and then decided against sending this exact post. But I will second all of this.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739677 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Finally have a competent puck mover on the back end

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739698 is a reply to message #739677 ]
Mon, 01 July 2019 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Mon, 01 July 2019 07:22

Finally have a competent puck mover on the back end

GOLD !!
rofl lmao lmao

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739776 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Tue, 02 July 2019 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

Let me summarize this move in the following emoji..

AHEM...

nono

I loathe Mike Smith.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #739789 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Tue, 02 July 2019 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

The craziest thing about all this is that its been said that somehow Mike Smith got a full no-move clause.

Maybe it doesn't mean much, because if goaltending is suspect and we're not making the playoffs, then who would bother trading for one of our crappy goalies, but what if a better goalie comes available and we can pick him up? We could be stuck with a guy we can't even demote and another bigger ticket guy who has a limited no-trade list.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746095 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Sat, 02 November 2019 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

It's Sat Nov 2 just after Mike Smith came within a whisker of shutting out the Penguins and stopped over 50 shots. Signing him looks like a pretty good move by Holland right now I'd say.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746097 is a reply to message #746095 ]
Sat, 02 November 2019 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

No Cups

overdue wrote on Sat, 02 November 2019 14:35

It's Sat Nov 2 just after Mike Smith came within a whisker of shutting out the Penguins and stopped over 50 shots. Signing him looks like a pretty good move by Holland right now I'd say.

Yup. I'm surprised. I keep expecting the wheels to fall off, but the goaltending has not been an issue so far this year.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746100 is a reply to message #746095 ]
Sat, 02 November 2019 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

overdue wrote on Sat, 02 November 2019 13:35

He's continued how he finished the season last year, the tandem rotation is looking good.
Smith's 1 goal in 51 saves should help the save percentage a bit!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746109 is a reply to message #746095 ]
Sun, 03 November 2019 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

overdue wrote on Sat, 02 November 2019 14:35

His .931 is even more impressive when you consider he gave 3 goals away for free and wasn't really beat while actually properly playing the role of a goalie :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746112 is a reply to message #746109 ]
Sun, 03 November 2019 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

Mike Smith > Cam Talbot I don't think anyone would argue that.

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746123 is a reply to message #746112 ]
Mon, 04 November 2019 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Xombie wrote on Sun, 03 November 2019 17:18

Certainly true looking at their whole careers. The only worry with Smith is potential injury.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746126 is a reply to message #746123 ]
Mon, 04 November 2019 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Mon, 04 November 2019 09:44

Xombie wrote on Sun, 03 November 2019 17:18

Certainly true looking at their whole careers. The only worry with Smith is potential injury.

I worry about injury as well with Smith but I like how Tippett is handling the goalies. He's not running with any one guy. So far they have played only a few games in a row for each guy. He's keeping them fresh and hungry. Conventional wisdom says that Smith gets the start tonight. Playing against an old team and he's coming off a tremendous game against the Pens. That would make it 3 starts in a row for Smith. I wonder if Tippett starts Koskinen tonight? If he does, that would probably piss off Smith a bit as he's a pretty firey guy. Going into a tough game against the Cup champs, you could have an extremely motivated Smith looking to shove it up the coaches ass for not starting him against the Yotes. Could be a good thing.

At the same time, after watching the Smith have back to back excellent games where he we won, you have to think Koskinen will be chomping at the bit to show the coach he's just as good.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #746151 is a reply to message #746126 ]
Mon, 04 November 2019 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Mike Smith named the NHL’s third star of the week, with Verbata of the Capitals first star and Petterson of the Canucks second.

Nice week for Mike Smith. I’m still okay with alternating Koskinen and Smith, but I would kind of like to see what Smith could do against the Coyotes.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #751010 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Wed, 08 January 2020 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Oilers media people have put out that Smitty will be starting his fourth consecutive game tomorrow with the boys in Montreal.

Safe to say we’ve reached the point in the season Tipp is going with hot hand/win and stay in.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #751020 is a reply to message #751010 ]
Wed, 08 January 2020 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 08 January 2020 13:09

Oilers media people have put out that Smitty will be starting his fourth consecutive game tomorrow with the boys in Montreal.

Safe to say we’ve reached the point in the season Tipp is going with hot hand/win and stay in.

UGH. While he's made some good saves and we've got a couple of wins but does anyone actually think he's suddenly rejuvenated himself and this is anything but a brief semi-hot streak? It's worth noting that while his save percentage is .911 in the three game run, that's highly skewed by the Boston game. He was below .900 in the other two games and he's .897 on the season.

I am no fan of Koskinen either, but I do think he's the better of the two and I'd be looking to get him back in the nets relatively soon. The Oilers seem not to care about spending the bonus money too - even though that could have cap implications for this year and next.

Oh well. Here's hoping he doesn't suck tonight.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #751027 is a reply to message #751020 ]
Wed, 08 January 2020 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Wed, 08 January 2020 14:19

UGH. While he's made some good saves and we've got a couple of wins but does anyone actually think he's suddenly rejuvenated himself and this is anything but a brief semi-hot streak? It's worth noting that while his save percentage is .911 in the three game run, that's highly skewed by the Boston game. He was below .900 in the other two games and he's .897 on the season.

I am no fan of Koskinen either, but I do think he's the better of the two and I'd be looking to get him back in the nets relatively soon. The Oilers seem not to care about spending the bonus money too - even though that could have cap implications for this year and next.

I wouldn't worry. If Smith plays much more he will get injured again, and other than the 4 extra goals he lets in that game there will be no ill effects.

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #751028 is a reply to message #751020 ]
Wed, 08 January 2020 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Let's just be happy for Smith. Tomorrow is finally his first 125k bonus night. If he can make it half way through the 2nd at least.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #751030 is a reply to message #751028 ]
Wed, 08 January 2020 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 08 January 2020 14:48

Let's just be happy for Smith. Tomorrow is finally his first 125k bonus night. If he can make it half way through the 2nd at least.

Just pump his ass full of those horse steroids. Blood-dope the rest of the team.

5-14-6-1

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765354 is a reply to message #739651 ]
Wed, 12 August 2020 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

So, Smith ended the season with 35 games with >30 mins of ice time.

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

But, there was the 70/82 prorating added for games played bonuses. 35 games *82/70 = 41. So, I think this means Smith gets another bonus that gets multiplied by 70/82! Woohoo!

40 games = 250k * 70/82 = $213.4k

So, $713.4k bonuses for Smith I believe.

Tippett wanted Smith to get some playoff bonuses really badly I guess, but he gets none from that.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765357 is a reply to message #765354 ]
Wed, 12 August 2020 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 12 August 2020 14:33

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

But, there was the 70/82 prorating added for games played bonuses. 35 games *82/70 = 41. So, I think this means Smith gets another bonus that gets multiplied by 70/82! Woohoo!

Tippett wanted Smith to get some playoff bonuses really badly I guess, but he gets none from that.

No bonus for being below 6.0 GAA?

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765359 is a reply to message #765357 ]
Wed, 12 August 2020 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Wed, 12 August 2020 14:38

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe in the next contract.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k
10k bonus per puck touch within 10ft of the blue line up to a max 500k.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765372 is a reply to message #765359 ]
Wed, 12 August 2020 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 12 August 2020 14:40

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k

Is there a clawback for when he gives those pucks away for a goal against?

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765376 is a reply to message #765372 ]
Wed, 12 August 2020 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 12 August 2020 16:50

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k

No way. We don't want to make Smith scared of making mistakes. The more we let the ultimate battler battle, the better off we will be.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765383 is a reply to message #765376 ]
Thu, 13 August 2020 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pseudoreality  is currently offline Pseudoreality

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 12 August 2020 17:48

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k

No way. We don't want to make Smith scared of making mistakes. The more we let the ultimate battler battle, the better off we will be.

What about some type of bonus for when he battles?

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765399 is a reply to message #765383 ]
Thu, 13 August 2020 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Pseudoreality wrote on Thu, 13 August 2020 09:43

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k

$500k for a goalie fight!

Re: Mike Smith an Oiler - box checked. [message #765401 is a reply to message #765399 ]
Thu, 13 August 2020 16:35 Go to previous message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 13 August 2020 15:27

Pseudoreality wrote on Thu, 13 August 2020 09:43

He got these bonuses:

20 games = $125k
25 games = $125k
30 games = $125k
35 games = $125k

So 500k.

Maybe >0.890 sav% = 250k
< 6.0 GAA = 250k

$500k for a goalie fight!

Considering the little Oilers' fans have had to cheer about in the past 13 years, can you say it wasn't worth the 500?

The age of the low bar is up on us. I intentionally split up and on.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Previous Topic:Mike Green Opts out of Return-To-Play
Next Topic:Draft Lottery Thread
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca