This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724244]
Fri, 07 December 2018 03:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win:   0%
Minnesota to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2018-19 Regular Season
Tuesday, October 30, 2018Minnesota 4 @ Edmonton 3Loss
Friday, December 7, 2018Minnesota 2 @ Edmonton 7Win
Thursday, February 7, 2019Edmonton 4 @ Minnesota 1Win
Home Record: 1-1-0       Road Record: 1-0-0       Overall Record: 2-1-0
Home / Road Goals For: 10/4 Total: 14
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/1 Total: 7

2017-18 Regular Season
Saturday, December 16, 2017Edmonton 3 @ Minnesota 2Win
Saturday, March 10, 2018Minnesota 1 @ Edmonton 4Win
Monday, April 2, 2018Edmonton 0 @ Minnesota 3Loss
Home Record: 1-0-0       Road Record: 1-1-0       Overall Record: 2-1-0
Home / Road Goals For: 4/3 Total: 7
Home / Road Goals Against: 1/5 Total: 6

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724245 is a reply to message #724244 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Who knew that there would be a time when the Wild and Oilers met that it would be the Oilers playing the boring, grinding, put the other team to sleep kind of game?

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724246 is a reply to message #724245 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

....a few guesses at the lineups....

.... Zykov apparently is activated and eligible to play tonight....will be interesting to see if and how he can contribute and who he plays with....

Patrick Russell has been assigned to Bakersfield, and Marody has been recalled from the Condors...
Caggiula has been placed on IR.....

....with Stalock playing in Calgary last night, expect Dubnyk will be in the nets for Minnesota tonight...just a guess, but I'm thinking Talbot might get the call for the Oilers, keeping Koskinen fresh for Sunday against the Flames....

...hope McDavid is feeling 100%...this team isn't much without him....

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724250 is a reply to message #724246 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I am glad that Talbot played well last game or more correctly played like a good NHL goalie for a change. But in my opinion, I don't see how you can give Talbot the start because he hasn't earned it.

Before last game, he was credited with losing his last 5 startsin a row and actually if you look at his stats, it should have been lost his last 6 games in a row. He was the starter for the Colorado game on Nov 11 where he only played 25 mins, giving up 3 goals and got YANKED. Koskinen came in, played the remaining 35 mins, gave up 1 goal. The Oilers lost 4-1 and because Koskinen played more than half the game, he was unfairly credited with the loss. Excluding Tuesday’s game, in Talbot’s 6 straight losses, he had .900, .806, .800, .906, .826, .857 save percentage. If Talbot wasn’t their previous starter and had a 4.2 mill contract and he was a young back up goalie making league minimum, he’d be in the minors because of those numbers.

Overall, Talbot is 6-9,(should be 6-10) has a .892% and a 3.19 GA. Koskinen is 8-3(should be 8-2), .925% and a 2.23 GA, plus 2 shut outs. So 33 points better and almost a full goal a game better than Talbot. I looked up the overall starts, Koskinen is 8th in overall save percentage and 2nd in goals against. What message do you send Koskinen or YOUR TEAM if you start Talbot over Koskinen when 1 goalies has been superior and it’s not close.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724251 is a reply to message #724250 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 09:31

I am glad that Talbot played well last game or more correctly played like a good NHL goalie for a change. But in my opinion, I don't see how you can give Talbot the start because he hasn't earned it.

Before last game, he was credited with losing his last 5 startsin a row and actually if you look at his stats, it should have been lost his last 6 games in a row. He was the starter for the Colorado game on Nov 11 where he only played 25 mins, giving up 3 goals and got YANKED. Koskinen came in, played the remaining 35 mins, gave up 1 goal. The Oilers lost 4-1 and because Koskinen played more than half the game, he was unfairly credited with the loss. Excluding Tuesday’s game, in Talbot’s 6 straight losses, he had .900, .806, .800, .906, .826, .857 save percentage. If Talbot wasn’t their previous starter and had a 4.2 mill contract and he was a young back up goalie making league minimum, he’d be in the minors because of those numbers.

Overall, Talbot is 6-9,(should be 6-10) has a .892% and a 3.19 GA. Koskinen is 8-3(should be 8-2), .925% and a 2.23 GA, plus 2 shut outs. So 33 points better and almost a full goal a game better than Talbot. I looked up the overall starts, Koskinen is 8th in overall save percentage and 2nd in goals against. What message do you send Koskinen or YOUR TEAM if you start Talbot over Koskinen when 1 goalies has been superior and it’s not close.

RD! You’re back!!!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724254 is a reply to message #724251 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 09:25

RD! You’re back!!!

I was in Mexico with the in-laws. Very limited wifi in our resort.

When it comes to my comment or any comment I make. I just want my team to win. That's it. I really don't care how or why they win, just win. When it comes to the goaltending. The numbers to me speak for themselves in my opinion. This shouldn't be about building up Talbot or increasing his trade value, it should be about winning games. If Talbot didn't want to lose his job, he should have played better.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 December 2018 11:03]

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724256 is a reply to message #724254 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 11:00

RD! You’re back!!!

When it comes to my comment or any comment I make. I just want my team to win. That's it. I really don't care how or why they win, just win. When it comes to the goaltending. The numbers to me speak for themselves in my opinion. This shouldn't be about building up Talbot or increasing his trade value, it should be about winning games. If Talbot didn't want to lose his job, he should have played better.

Need a little patience. Goalies have bad runs. Teams can lose confidence in their goalie and play scared in front of them. McLellan has a horrid record of goalies cratering under him, he has no idea how to handle his goaltenders. He picks a guy and if they are decent he runs them into the ground, while the backup goes totally stale and finally gets played ice cold and fails as well. Did the same in SJ. Good news is, these things can be fixed, and if you want to create a stable environment for fixing that kind of stuff, we have a pretty solid coach right now to do it.

I would go with Koskinen for sure right now. But, I would also be working on trying to build Talbot back up at the same time, because chances are very good that Koskinen will eventually go on his own run of struggle, it's his first year in the NHL, that's expected. And if we can get Talbot's confidence back up, we could get through that without a hitch.

Talbot is a pretty talented goalie. This team has been allergic to trying to build back up talent that struggles, we like to just toss them away for bargain basement prices. Would be nice to see a guy build himself back up here for once, and not have to say he needed to hit rock bottom and get traded for peanuts before he could ever be good again.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 December 2018 11:38]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724257 is a reply to message #724256 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 11:34

RD! You’re back!!!

Need a little patience. Goalies have bad runs. Teams can lose confidence in their goalie and play scared in front of them. McLellan has a horrid record of goalies cratering under him, he has no idea how to handle his goaltenders. He picks a guy and if they are decent he runs them into the ground, while the backup goes totally stale and finally gets played ice cold and fails as well. Did the same in SJ. Good news is, these things can be fixed, and if you want to create a stable environment for fixing that kind of stuff, we have a pretty solid coach right now to do it.

I would go with Koskinen for sure right now. But, I would also be working on trying to build Talbot back up at the same time, because chances are very good that Koskinen will eventually go on his own run of struggle, it's his first year in the NHL, that's expected. And if we can get Talbot's confidence back up, we could get through that without a hitch.

Talbot is a pretty talented goalie. This team has been allergic to trying to build back up talent that struggles, we like to just toss them away for bargain basement prices. Would be nice to see a guy build himself back up here for once, and not have to say he needed to hit rock bottom and get traded for peanuts before he could ever be good again.

I was a Talbot guy. I was advocating at the start of this season that I fully expected Talbot would have a bounce back year this season because he recognized how bad he was, supposedly trained more than usual AND he needs a new contract. More times than not, upcoming UFA's have really good seasons when needing a new deal. Talbot's bad run starting last year in game 2 and he was flat out bad for the majority of last season. He came in this year, was OK, not great in camp, he started off decent then went into the toilet for most of this season so far. I think I have been more than patient with Talbot. The team is far from perfect, the defense isn't great but you can't win without goaltending. The problems with Talbot last year and this year has been giving up bad goals and poor rebound control. Unless the expectation of a teams defense is to never give any team a shot on goal, I don't pin a ton of the goaltending woes of Talbot on the defense. Then I look at the numbers of the 2 goalies and when one guy is 33 points better and almost a full goal against better playing behind the same defense with the same coaches and the same system, I can't blame the defense.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724258 is a reply to message #724257 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 11:51

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 11:34

RD! You’re back!!!

I was a Talbot guy. I was advocating at the start of this season that I fully expected Talbot would have a bounce back year this season because he recognized how bad he was, supposedly trained more than usual AND he needs a new contract. More times than not, upcoming UFA's have really good seasons when needing a new deal. Talbot's bad run starting last year in game 2 and he was flat out bad for the majority of last season. He came in this year, was OK, not great in camp, he started off decent then went into the toilet for most of this season so far. I think I have been more than patient with Talbot. The team is far from perfect, the defense isn't great but you can't win without goaltending. The problems with Talbot last year and this year has been giving up bad goals and poor rebound control. Unless the expectation of a teams defense is to never give any team a shot on goal, I don't pin a ton of the goaltending woes of Talbot on the defense. Then I look at the numbers of the 2 goalies and when one guy is 33 points better and almost a full goal against better playing behind the same defense with the same coaches and the same system, I can't blame the defense.

Well, since Hitch got here, I would argue Talbot has gone 2/2 for NHL quality performances. And the team played like trash in front of him for long periods in both games. That 1st period last game was laughable, like the team was doing everything they possibly could to ensure Talbot failed statistically. Hitch was having none of it, he ripped the team and said they left Talbot out to dry. Kassian used the same line after the game, probably because it was screamed at him and everyone else in the 1st intermission.

Seems Hitch isn't gonna let this team off the hook and is starting Talbot today. Good. If Talbot has a weak game, so be it, but the goals against better not be because the team is completely mailing it in from the opening faceoff.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724265 is a reply to message #724246 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 06:22

Especially with Hitch saying he could play 25+ a night...

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724267 is a reply to message #724265 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh2.0  is currently offline Babaganoosh2.0

No Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 15:57

Not to mention he is already on pace to smash the single season record for minutes by a forward since they started tracking ice time.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724268 is a reply to message #724267 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Babaganoosh2.0 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 16:05

Suomalainen wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 15:57

Not to mention he is already on pace to smash the single season record for minutes by a forward since they started tracking ice time.

No more PK time though from the sound of it, which I don't mind. Those are pretty taxing minutes, and there isn't that much benefit to McDavid playing shorthanded. Also sounds like Nuge is going to be getting more time off so he can handle his minutes which will be all 3 situations.

Good and bad I guess. Good that the coaching staff is actually paying attention to the minutes and game to game wear on the players. Bad that we have to continue to keep playing the heck out of them.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724252 is a reply to message #724244 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Interested to see our lineup.

Minny *may* be without Koivu who took a knee on knee from the fLames captain and Dumba who may(?) be suspended for his (clean, but late(?)) hit on Backlund

MUST WIN

Get that MOGA mojo flowing.

(Yes, I’m trying to be positive!)

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724259 is a reply to message #724252 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

This has to be for other reasons. There is no reason to play Talbot tonight over Koski. Perhaps showcasing Talbot for a potential trade. Hope he can sneak us a couple more points.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724262 is a reply to message #724259 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Babaganoosh2.0 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 13:03

This has to be for other reasons. There is no reason to play Talbot tonight over Koski. Perhaps showcasing Talbot for a potential trade. Hope he can sneak us a couple more points.

I honestly just think that they wanted to split the weekend starts between the two goalies. Talbot was adequate vs STL but I don't think he was all that great and given the importance of these next 2 games standings wise and trying to win in regulation I would have started Koskinen for both.

He can handle the workload after having Wednesday off and the Oilers can't afford to be behind, playing catch up hockey and try to tie it up win in OT/SO. Koskinen has held us in lots of game where we've been under siege early until we found our form, Talbot historically hasn't.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724263 is a reply to message #724262 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 15:12

Babaganoosh2.0 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 13:03

I honestly just think that they wanted to split the weekend starts between the two goalies. Talbot was adequate vs STL but I don't think he was all that great and given the importance of these next 2 games standings wise and trying to win in regulation I would have started Koskinen for both.

He can handle the workload after having Wednesday off and the Oilers can't afford to be behind, playing catch up hockey and try to tie it up win in OT/SO. Koskinen has held us in lots of game where we've been under siege early until we found our form, Talbot historically hasn't.

Talbot was decent enough last game to get the win, so maybe by going right back to him the next game, it'll help grow his confidence by showing him a little faith from the coach, which will make him play better. Assuming he doesn't suck tonight.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 March 2021 18:49

Turris in the BOA will be like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724269 is a reply to message #724244 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Chiasson-McDavid-Draisaitl
Khaira-RNH-Puljujarvi
Lucic-Brodziak-Kassian
Zykov-Spooner-Rattie

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Russell
Gravel-Benning

Talbot

Zykov makes his Oilers debut on the 4th line.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724270 is a reply to message #724244 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Valentin Zykov making his debut. Gene making a run for the greeting card aisle.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724271 is a reply to message #724270 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Milan Lucic. The black hole of offense. Not only does he not create any offense he seems to be able to suck the offense out of anyone he plays with.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724274 is a reply to message #724271 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Babaganoosh2.0 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 16:54

Milan Lucic. The black hole of offense. Not only does he not create any offense he seems to be able to suck the offense out of anyone he plays with.

Just heard Gregor finally call Lucic out for his stupid response to Gregor's question last year about getting a skills coach.

Gregor asked him about it, and Lucic basically said it would be too many voices and he doesn't need to practice toe drags. Completely sticking his nose up at the idea of improving stick skills. Gregor just now made fun of Lucic, saying it's not toe drags, it's how to use your stick for board battles, shooting, defending stick checks, etc...

Lucic is such a turd.

Maybe this summer he finally clues in? Last year finally realizes doing max bench presses and targetting 0% body fat isn't what makes a good player in todays game. This summer, maybe discovers stick skills are important in a league where everyone is becoming an expert at stick skills. One year at a time he can learn something everyone else figured out 5 or so years ago. He progresses at the same pace our management group does.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 December 2018 17:39]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724276 is a reply to message #724274 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 17:37

Just heard Gregor finally call Lucic out for his stupid response to Gregor's question last year about getting a skills coach.

Gregor asked him about it, and Lucic basically said it would be too many voices and he doesn't need to practice toe drags. Completely sticking his nose up at the idea of improving stick skills. Gregor just now made fun of Lucic, saying it's not toe drags, it's how to use your stick for board battles, shooting, defending stick checks, etc...

Lucic is such a turd.

Maybe this summer he finally clues in? Last year finally realizes doing max bench presses and targetting 0% body fat isn't what makes a good player in todays game. This summer, maybe discovers stick skills are important in a league where everyone is becoming an expert at stick skills. One year at a time he can learn something everyone else figured out 5 or so years ago. He progresses at the same pace our management group does.

I just don’t understand how he went from being a reasonably useful forward to a total zero in the blink of an eye. What change from two years ago to now?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724278 is a reply to message #724276 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 17:53

Lucic is such a turd.

I just don’t understand how he went from being a reasonably useful forward to a total zero in the blink of an eye. What change from two years ago to now?

I really think a huge part of it is stick checking. It's happened very fast in the last 4-5 years, the league is being taken over by these D that don't even need to physically engage anymore, they are all ninjas with their sticks. Just watching Lucic and how easily everyone knocks pucks away from him, they don't care one bit about how big he is, he is rendered useless with the flick of the wrist. And Lucic has no idea how to deal with it, guy has zero stick skills.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724280 is a reply to message #724278 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 18:58

Lucic is such a turd.

I really think a huge part of it is stick checking. It's happened very fast in the last 4-5 years, the league is being taken over by these D that don't even need to physically engage anymore, they are all ninjas with their sticks. Just watching Lucic and how easily everyone knocks pucks away from him, they don't care one bit about how big he is, he is rendered useless with the flick of the wrist. And Lucic has no idea how to deal with it, guy has zero stick skills.

He doesn’t have any good skills. You know like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724288 is a reply to message #724280 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 18:03

Lucic is such a turd.

He doesn’t have any good skills. You know like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.

Plus he's eating all our steaks and ruining the other player's lives by pushing herbal breast enlargement pills and nupont fiber-woven bowls on their wives!

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724290 is a reply to message #724280 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 20:39 Go to previous message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 19:03

Lucic is such a turd.

Would be hilarious to find out he is an awesome dancer

https://media.giphy.com/media/Cf6KmzYYJAg8w/giphy.gif

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724272 is a reply to message #724270 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

NetBOG wrote on Fri, 07 December 2018 16:42

Valentin Zykov making his debut. Gene making a run for the greeting card aisle.

Ah Gawd, didn't think about that. If not tonight, guaranteed he pulls that pun out this season.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Pregame: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29) [message #724273 is a reply to message #724244 ]
Fri, 07 December 2018 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

Hope Talbot can rise to the occasion, Minnie is a pretty good team. I don't mind the look of that fourth line. if the new guy is decent it could give us some much needed depth scoring.

Previous Topic:GDT: Minnesota @ Edmonton (Game #29)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ St. Louis (Game #28)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca