This day on January 18
Acquired: Micah Aivazoff (1995) Len Esau (1995) Dean Kennedy (1995)

Happy Birthday To: brad233, gloss233, joker911

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » The Future of Jesse PuljujärviPages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: The Future of Jesse Puljujärvi [message #721903 is a reply to message #721898 ]
Thu, 08 November 2018 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

No Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Thu, 08 November 2018 09:03

....hopefully this won't bias the poll and I know Jim Matheson doesn't have any positive sway around here, but he suggests Puljujarvi would benefit from a trip to Bakersfield, while Yamamoto should stay with the Oilers because he is more involved...my choice isn't one of the poll options...send them both to Bakersfield....give them lots of ice time and tutor them in practice (don't the Oilers have roaming advisors like Paul Coffey and the Gretzkys coming out of the wazoo???...

https://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/edmonton-oiler s/time-for-edmonton-oilers-to-make-decision-on-jesse-puljuja rvi/wcm/72f57a5b-c92e-48a1-ab01-5add092c4aa2

You are forgetting that "Skills Coach" is more of an honorary title around here.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: The Future of Jesse Puljujärvi [message #722411 is a reply to message #721085 ]
Sat, 17 November 2018 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

1 Cup

So maybe the problem all along is that we've had Jesse playing out of his natural position... never mind, this just reaffirms how much of a whack job Ek is. Lists 4 teams that are interested in acquiring Puljujarvi the CENTRE because they lack scoring from their current CENTRES.

I guess you can make this **** up.

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Puljujarvi-4-Teams-In terested---Whose-Centers-Arent-Scoring/1/96001

2016: We need to get heavier, and we need a defenseman!

2018: We need to get faster, and we need a defenseman!

Re: The Future of Jesse Puljujärvi [message #722624 is a reply to message #722411 ]
Mon, 19 November 2018 08:27 Go to previous message
RDOilerfan is currently online RDOilerfan

3 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Sat, 17 November 2018 12:17

So maybe the problem all along is that we've had Jesse playing out of his natural position... never mind, this just reaffirms how much of a whack job Ek is. Lists 4 teams that are interested in acquiring Puljujarvi the CENTRE because they lack scoring from their current CENTRES.

I guess you can make this **** up.

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Puljujarvi-4-Teams-In terested---Whose-Centers-Arent-Scoring/1/96001

I go to Hockeybuzz just to see what the guy has to say and I couldn't agree more about what you said about him. The 4 teams he listed I 100% agree need center help but Puljujarvi has NEVER played center. He never played center as a young player, no one ever said he could ever be a center. He is 100% a winger. I don't take what Eklund says very serious but this was by far his worst.

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:New Oilers Coach: Claude Julien
Next Topic:The Good Place
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2018.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca