This day on September 25
Departed: Roy Sommer (1982)

Happy Birthday To: butthead, hroyh, oilfanstan, josh, Estevan

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 For Sale » Best Place to Find Signed Jerseys?
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Best Place to Find Signed Jerseys? [message #694167]
Mon, 08 May 2017 07:06
tru3oil3rsfan  is currently offline tru3oil3rsfan

No Cups

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I am being pretty optimistic right now and think that not only will the boys win against Anaheim this Wednesday but that they will continue to win. If this happens( hell I might even do it if they make it to the next round) I want to get my father an autographed jersey. I want to somehow get one autographed by the whole team, but I know that is difficult so if I can get one with one or two on it that would be amazing. My mom's birthday was June 7th and she would only watch hockey with my Dad so I am looking to get something that can be signed and framed before then.

I found some places online that have used jerseys and sometimes have signed ones, but I don't know how I feel about it. I have bought some Lions jerseys from Kijiji before and they turned out to be forged signatures( who forges Adam Bighill's signature I don't know) so I am a little skeptical about using them again. Does anyone here have a good company they use to get signed jerseys? It doesn't even need to be signed by this years team, any of the past couple years would be amazing. Thanks to everyone in advance, I know this isn't exactly what this board is used for.

Edit- I ended up using this site http://www.used.forsale/canada/edmonton/oilers-jersey and setting up notifications for Oilers jerseys. So far I have found one legit signed jersey that I will be meeting the seller about later today. Just in case anyone was wondering.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 May 2017 22:05]

Send a private message to this user  

Previous Topic:Best Place to Get 15-17 Orange Jerseys?
Next Topic:Customize NHL jerseys
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca