This day on March 29
None

Happy Birthday To: SMURDS, JRock71, Cpt Waffle, TexasOiler, Morgan99

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » New Arena construction!Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: New Arena construction! [message #644300 is a reply to message #644299 ]
Tue, 27 January 2015 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

feepa wrote on Tue, 27 January 2015 13:05

I'm actually not entirely sure where the cineplex is going in the EAD. Greyhound still has a few years on their lease, iirc. They (GH) certainly haven't found a new home yet. If it is in the greyhound site, it will be in a podium of a residential tower or two.

So is Cineplex hoping for a whole lot of residences in around the arena district? Seems to me that the competitive disadvantage for the downtown theatre has always been that you have to pay for parking to come to a movie here, so it's an added cost. That said, I suppose I did use to journey downtown to go to the old Paramount theatre for the big screen way back when, despite the extra cost.

The theatre is going to have to offer something extra that people don't get at WEM or South Edmonton Common or North Edmonton Common though, or I just don't see it being a smashing success.

And I do wonder what becomes of the City Centre theatre then. Cheap theatre? Or does it close down? That's a massive space for City Centre to try to fill on a third floor that no one goes to.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Send a private message to this user  

PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644316 is a reply to message #644300 ]
Tue, 27 January 2015 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 27 January 2015 13:47

So is Cineplex hoping for a whole lot of residences in around the arena district? Seems to me that the competitive disadvantage for the downtown theatre has always been that you have to pay for parking to come to a movie here, so it's an added cost. That said, I suppose I did use to journey downtown to go to the old Paramount theatre for the big screen way back when, despite the extra cost.

The theatre is going to have to offer something extra that people don't get at WEM or South Edmonton Common or North Edmonton Common though, or I just don't see it being a smashing success.

And I do wonder what becomes of the City Centre theatre then. Cheap theatre? Or does it close down? That's a massive space for City Centre to try to fill on a third floor that no one goes to.

IMO, the only way that the new downtown Cineplex could be competitive is to offer an IMAX screen. Right now, only the Scotiabank Theater at W.E.M. has one, and that place is starting to show its age. I think it would appeal to more people to have an IMAX theater within walking distance of the LRT. Having an entertainment alternative nearby may also be a good thing should the Oilers continue to suck after moving to the new arena.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644322 is a reply to message #644316 ]
Tue, 27 January 2015 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 27 January 2015 19:24

IMO, the only way that the new downtown Cineplex could be competitive is to offer an IMAX screen. Right now, only the Scotiabank Theater at W.E.M. has one, and that place is starting to show its age. I think it would appeal to more people to have an IMAX theater within walking distance of the LRT. Having an entertainment alternative nearby may also be a good thing should the Oilers continue to suck after moving to the new arena.

I like the VIP theater setup, think that's all I've gone to in a couple years now. Wife and I both work right by the LRT. Instead of going to Windermere can just meet downtown to see a movie. IMAX would definitely be nice too of course, but I can see myself using this one pretty regularly for the VIP theaters.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644355 is a reply to message #644316 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

I go to the downtown City Centre Landmark theatre quite a bit. You'd be surprised Adam, lot's of people go to it (not nearly the volume as a cineplex) but the place is actually better than the crammed Cineplex's in the city. The renos they did in 2012 to make every theatre stadium seating, and their popcorn tastes amazing. The biggest drag is paying and extra $3 for the parking at night 7 days a week, whereas before I think just before the renos if you went to the theatre you didn't have to pay. Anyways, I really do like that theatre and it's always has people in it. That space in City Centre is massive, the Elephant and Castle closed down which was a great place to wait for your film to start and if you add that space to a vacating movie theatre, well you're right it's a mighty large space to fill.

As for the proposed Cineplex, I think they said 2018 opening so that puts it directly in line with the Greyhound Bus closing it's doors. I'm excited for that theatre too, 5 VIP cinemas, along with 2 Ultra AVX cinemas, there is no word if it will be for adults only. The VIPs are adults only which is why my wife and I love going and paying the extra cash.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644359 is a reply to message #644355 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 08:39

I go to the downtown City Centre Landmark theatre quite a bit. You'd be surprised Adam, lot's of people go to it (not nearly the volume as a cineplex) but the place is actually better than the crammed Cineplex's in the city. The renos they did in 2012 to make every theatre stadium seating, and their popcorn tastes amazing. The biggest drag is paying and extra $3 for the parking at night 7 days a week, whereas before I think just before the renos if you went to the theatre you didn't have to pay. Anyways, I really do like that theatre and it's always has people in it. That space in City Centre is massive, the Elephant and Castle closed down which was a great place to wait for your film to start and if you add that space to a vacating movie theatre, well you're right it's a mighty large space to fill.

As for the proposed Cineplex, I think they said 2018 opening so that puts it directly in line with the Greyhound Bus closing it's doors. I'm excited for that theatre too, 5 VIP cinemas, along with 2 Ultra AVX cinemas, there is no word if it will be for adults only. The VIPs are adults only which is why my wife and I love going and paying the extra cash.

Maybe you're not there as often as you think! E&C closed, but was replaced by Fionn MacCool's so you can still get your grub and a beer before the show!

I used to live downtown and you're right, it was a good theatre to go to. I'm counting on a big increase in the parking rates though when the arena opens, which is going to cause a little pain for the entire mall I would think. It will even more become a place that mostly serves office workers during the day but is a ghost town on weekends and evenings. Maybe a busy arena will help with that...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644362 is a reply to message #644359 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 09:36

Maybe you're not there as often as you think! E&C closed, but was replaced by Fionn MacCool's so you can still get your grub and a beer before the show!

I used to live downtown and you're right, it was a good theatre to go to. I'm counting on a big increase in the parking rates though when the arena opens, which is going to cause a little pain for the entire mall I would think. It will even more become a place that mostly serves office workers during the day but is a ghost town on weekends and evenings. Maybe a busy arena will help with that...

Heh well to be honest I haven't been there in a while and the Elephant and Castle space was being built out, so August 2014 I think?! Anyways that's good news as I always enjoyed having some grub before or after a movie.

Cheers!

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644368 is a reply to message #644362 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ronster  is currently offline ronster

No Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 09:26

Heh well to be honest I haven't been there in a while and the Elephant and Castle space was being built out, so August 2014 I think?! Anyways that's good news as I always enjoyed having some grub before or after a movie.

Cheers!

About that Greyhound station, any talk of where its moving to? There was rumblings they didn't want to move out of downtown...

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644371 is a reply to message #644368 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

ronster wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 15:26

Rocksteady wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 09:26

Cheers!

About that Greyhound station, any talk of where its moving to? There was rumblings they didn't want to move out of downtown...

I had heard they were having a lot of issues with the NIMBY crowd. No one wants a Greyhound station anywhere near where they're living due to all the hangers-on around them - although I do wonder if the rough crowd is partly a product of where it is in the city as opposed to it being a Greyhound station...

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644374 is a reply to message #644362 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feepa  is currently offline feepa

No Cups

I'm not sure where to add my comment here - re: cineplex

Yes, downtown parking rates will go up, especially on event nights at the arena. I suspect we will have "event night" parking rates at meters and private lots, and non-event night rates, both will be higher than now. (on street parking is free after 6 pm now, wont be later)

Cineplex is counting on the many new residence that have and will continue to move downtown. Downtown is becoming the destination rather than the thing you run away from once the office closes.
Over the coming years, this cineplex will be connected by LRT to all aparts of the city.

As for the existing theater, I think it will survive. Might be a cheap theater, or a second run?

Look for an announcement coming from the mall owners about revamping the mall with a large renovation in the next 6-12 mths.

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644376 is a reply to message #644374 ]
Wed, 28 January 2015 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

feepa wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 16:24

I'm not sure where to add my comment here - re: cineplex

Yes, downtown parking rates will go up, especially on event nights at the arena. I suspect we will have "event night" parking rates at meters and private lots, and non-event night rates, both will be higher than now. (on street parking is free after 6 pm now, wont be later)

Cineplex is counting on the many new residence that have and will continue to move downtown. Downtown is becoming the destination rather than the thing you run away from once the office closes.
Over the coming years, this cineplex will be connected by LRT to all aparts of the city.

As for the existing theater, I think it will survive. Might be a cheap theater, or a second run?

Look for an announcement coming from the mall owners about revamping the mall with a large renovation in the next 6-12 mths.

Does 555 still own the mall? I think it was on this site that I read the case study on the bait & switch that was City Centre Mall...

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #644396 is a reply to message #644376 ]
Thu, 29 January 2015 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I dont think 555 ever owned that mall. They built WEM instead.
Oxford properties currently owns the mall.

Here's a copy/paste of the paper you refer to, re: bait and switch, or how to fool city council

http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=3067

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2015 07:12]

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #645390 is a reply to message #644396 ]
Fri, 13 February 2015 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Week 6 (Apr 11, 2014)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bk9kd_6IEAA6Ug6.jpg:large

Today:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9qqCqpCIAA00U9.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/jforce1

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #645416 is a reply to message #645390 ]
Fri, 13 February 2015 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nerdkore  is currently offline Nerdkore

No Cups

It's kind of crazy to think they have made this much progress on such a huge building/project in less than a year.

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #645425 is a reply to message #645416 ]
Sat, 14 February 2015 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChasinStanley  is currently offline ChasinStanley

No Cups

Too bad Mac-Genius cannot make that kind of progress building the team.

I guess that is the difference between bringing in a bunch of professional construction managers and not just some guy who once built a wall in his back yard.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 February 2015 10:45]

Renaissance 2015

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #645528 is a reply to message #645425 ]
Mon, 16 February 2015 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

ChasinStanley wrote on Sat, 14 February 2015 09:20

Too bad Mac-Genius cannot make that kind of progress building the team.

I guess that is the difference between bringing in a bunch of professional construction managers and not just some guy who once built a wall in his back yard.

Hey, but he got an e-MBA though! And was on the TSN panel!

Re: PerhRe: New Arena construction! [message #646606 is a reply to message #645416 ]
Sun, 01 March 2015 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looch  is currently offline Looch

No Cups

Nerdkore wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 21:16

It's kind of crazy to think they have made this much progress on such a huge building/project in less than a year.

I'm told that they are actually behind schedule.

A large chunk of key electrical workers familiar with the project quit due to industry low pay, so in a panic Canem Systems hastily raised their wages by $3.50/hr in order to attract more workers.

That, and the labour dispute by local Ironworkers against American Ironworkers who were only allowed to erect the steel based on the laughable argument that the run of the mill I-beams were made of 'special' steel.

On the outside, it looks like complete progress, but on the inside that place is a disaster zone. Typical PCL job site. They are notorious for creating illusions of progress when it counts. I remember a time working for a subcontractor on one of their sites. We were 2 months removed from meeting the grand opening deadline....outlets were literally drilled onto the wall with no wire in the boxes and and half-assed tile and drywall was installed for the job to look 'more complete' for a project directors walk-through. The next day it was all ripped down and many corners were cut from that point on in order to meet deadlines.

Man, does that industry ever fire me up!

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646569 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Sat, 28 February 2015 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

This appears to be the exterior being started

http://i.imgur.com/zvf4W0f.jpg?1

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646765 is a reply to message #646569 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

feepa wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 20:30

<pic snipped>

I hope you don't mind I tweeted your pic, but gave you and this site credit.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646768 is a reply to message #646765 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

The time lapse camera is a pretty cool viewing:

http://www.rogersplace.com/time-lapse/

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646787 is a reply to message #646765 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 10:00

<pic snipped>

Its not even my picture - I grabbed it from arena thread on C2E

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646823 is a reply to message #646787 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

feepa wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 10:35

Rocksteady wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 10:00

<pic snipped>

Its not even my picture - I grabbed it from arena thread on C2E

Well if the picture taker really wants the credit, they can come here to receive it. Thanks C2E.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646872 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Jay Harker ‏@jforce1 6m6 minutes ago
Impressive green and yellow tarp coordination down at @RogersPlace. Looking forward to some copper and blue @WeAreYEG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_HlHnbUwAEidG0.jpg:large

Really coming together.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646874 is a reply to message #646872 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 13:23

Jay Harker ‏@jforce1 6m6 minutes ago
Impressive green and yellow tarp coordination down at @RogersPlace. Looking forward to some copper and blue @WeAreYEG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_HlHnbUwAEidG0.jpg:large

Really coming together.

Visually.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646876 is a reply to message #646874 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
halfafrog  is currently offline halfafrog

No Cups

Rink is shaping up. Once there is a new rink, we need a team!

So this is what hope feels like?

Re: New Arena construction! [message #646877 is a reply to message #646874 ]
Mon, 02 March 2015 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 13:24

Visually.

Wonder how long it takes for paying fans to realize that visually better surroundings don't make up for the crap team looking exactly the same.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: New Arena construction! [message #647506 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Wed, 11 March 2015 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

live view from inside the new arena

http://www.rogersplace.com/rogers-place-live-view-3/

Re: New Arena construction! [message #647532 is a reply to message #647506 ]
Thu, 12 March 2015 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

feepa wrote on Wed, 11 March 2015 18:28

live view from inside the new arena

http://www.rogersplace.com/rogers-place-live-view-3/

Interesting that link isn't anywhere on the site.. thanks for sharing it!

Generally Disappointed.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #647567 is a reply to message #647532 ]
Thu, 12 March 2015 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

they are pretty weak at updating their site when they add new features.

If you click on time laspe, there's at least 5 different cameras you can select from, each with its own perspective/angle on the district/arena

Re: New Arena construction! [message #647875 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Wed, 18 March 2015 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Media arena update today, here are a few warmup pics:

September 30, 2014
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAZBCQXUsAAo1T5.jpg

Today:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAZBCQYU0AEcydC.jpg
https://twitter.com/RogersPlace

Pre-arena construction:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAZBbjFUIAAB2pL.jpg

Now:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAZBtw7UUAAPf0K.jpg
https://twitter.com/vineshpratap

Re: New Arena construction! [message #648490 is a reply to message #647875 ]
Sat, 28 March 2015 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

bulliver on ssp

Today...

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7644/16947256062_7359c8cf8e_b.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8686/16762355669_07005e7b98_b.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7287/16326187724_8591de2e73_b.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7593/16760876708_3e5601cc7e_b.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8746/16947613381_b0ba743a3d_b.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7612/16760877738_cfa3cfb094_b.jpg

Re: New Arena construction! [message #648555 is a reply to message #648490 ]
Mon, 30 March 2015 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Feepa.. who is ssp?

Generally Disappointed.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #648575 is a reply to message #648555 ]
Mon, 30 March 2015 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Sorry, Skyscraperpage = SSP

Here's the page I took those photos from: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122355& page=347

this is the Edmonton section of that forum: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=648

In case you wanted to see more yourself...

Also, there is a thread on C2E (connect2edmonton) that I reference frequently: http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=671536

Bonus newer rendering:

http://www.rogersplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ph1_feb2014_new.png

Re: New Arena construction! [message #648596 is a reply to message #648575 ]
Mon, 30 March 2015 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Thanks feeps, it's great you keep us all up to date on what is happening!

Generally Disappointed.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #648610 is a reply to message #648575 ]
Mon, 30 March 2015 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

No Cups

feepa wrote on Mon, 30 March 2015 11:57

Sorry, Skyscraperpage = SSP

Here's the page I took those photos from: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122355& page=347

this is the Edmonton section of that forum: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=648

In case you wanted to see more yourself...

Also, there is a thread on C2E (connect2edmonton) that I reference frequently: http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=671536

Bonus newer rendering:

That image they used at the season ticket holder lunch, where the couple is looking at the building with the writing in the glass is suppose to be the Oilers dressing room.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #649744 is a reply to message #648575 ]
Mon, 13 April 2015 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

OMG how are they going to hire ghosts to hang around the arena?

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: New Arena construction! [message #649752 is a reply to message #649744 ]
Mon, 13 April 2015 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vsove  is currently offline vsove

No Cups

Magnum wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 16:38

OMG how are they going to hire ghosts to hang around the arena?

'The team's been dead... for tennnn yeeeeaaaars!'

No Mo' Lowe | Fire McLellan | Fire everyone.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #649687 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Mon, 13 April 2015 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

http://www.rogersplace.com/ead-joint-venture-announces-gatew ay-casinos-entertainment-as-new-addition-to-the-edmonton-are na-district/

Quote:

Gateway will have a footprint exceeding 45,000 square feet on the corridor level with an entrance at street level. The entertainment space within the casino will exceed 60,000 square feet.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #650846 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDDjAKYUEAAFfEU.jpg
https://twitter.com/JasMiggs/status/590221172668702720/photo /1

http://i.imgur.com/Py2bsJR.png?1

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh604/Balancedop/5_zpsytpygcgn.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8808/16580677153_c377c3e22f_b.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7605/17014719439_5d0368a82d_b.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7711/16993442447_3dc523dc66_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8793/16580661853_b718533543_b.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7584/17199179152_8ebf0eac95_b.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7663/16578395014_5d5b0e6456_b.jpg
^ these images by bulliver on C2E/SSP/Flickr

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDIKyWjW0AIOaIz.jpg
https://twitter.com/RenHotelYEG/status/590546361419964416/ph oto/1

[Updated on: Tue, 21 April 2015 15:40]

Re: New Arena construction! [message #651606 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Sat, 25 April 2015 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mad90  is currently offline mad90

No Cups

New video: https://youtu.be/nLuFFSKGARo

Re: New Arena construction! [message #652705 is a reply to message #625456 ]
Tue, 12 May 2015 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/edmonton/City+wasting+po litical+capital+seeking+arena+money+from/11049925/story.html

Yay, $32 million more for the Edmonton taxpayer

Iveson doesn't even seem to care.

Re: New Arena construction! [message #652710 is a reply to message #652705 ]
Tue, 12 May 2015 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

And here's why Iveson isn't too worried about 32 Million...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x164/coldrsx/coldrsx081/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-12%20at%201.08.57%20PM_zps3ahsexne.pnghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x164/coldrsx/coldrsx081/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-12%20at%201.09.05%20PM_zpspk4boyms.png

Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: Florida @ Edmonton (Game #12)
Next Topic:GDT: Florida @ Edmonton (Game #12)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca