This day on September 20
None

Happy Birthday To: dk19, mabfan, nemorrison, oilfan94, hackm, oilchamp_34, kev9in, SuperOilerFan

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Bryzgalov RecalledPages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615482 is a reply to message #615431 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

And the first attack from an Edmonton media guy is under way:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/bryzgalov-officially-brin gs-his-act-to-oilers/

Quote:

Reporter “Do you see this as a second chance for you?”

Bryzgalov “What do you mean?”

Reporter “Just, the way things ended up in Philadelphia…”

Bryzgalov “I never lost my first chance, you know.”

So it turns out that Bryzgalov, a contrarian if nothing else, was not blackballed by hockey these past few months. He just took a little longer to find a contract after that compliance-buyout thing in Philadelphia. The whole situation was completely out of his control, actually, which must include a save percentage that ranked 59th and 55th among NHL goalies the past two seasons. Does being paid $23 million over 14 years just to go away bother him? “Not at all,” Bryzgalov says, breaking into a big smile. “You know, it’s out of my control. I can’t do anything about it. It’s just like, ‘Ok, guys. If you decide… to make that move, I’ve just got to accept it and move on.’”

So perhaps this is a place to start, when trying to get inside one of the smartest, most enigmatic, and at times proficient goalies in the National Hockey League. Is Bryzgalov easily misunderstood? Well, almost every other player would offer some humility at the prospect of being paid that much money to leave town. Bryzgalov offers none, and comes across like he had no part to play in the decision—even though his numbers in Philly were poor. It’s quotes like these that get him into trouble, not the Mr. Universe stuff on HBO, or the quirky stuff about being scared of bears.

Quote:

After bad reports from inside the Flyers room, it will be more important what his teammates here think. Eakins has mined all of his sources and claims he was told that Bryzgalov will be a fine teammate. I heard different, and asked veteran Ryan Smyth what Bryzgalov’s priorities should be upon joining his latest team here in Edmonton. “Put the team before yourself,” he says. “And, absolutely, stop the puck. But first and foremost, be a team-first guy.”

I bet Spector had this written up before he even went to the rink...all he had to do was find the quotes he was going to plug in.

What a hack. He even manages his once-an-article shot at advanced stats (ie. things he doesn't understand because he's too lazy to find out what they mean.)

Also, nice of Smytty to pipe up and help Spec write his story.

Quote:

There is a sliding scale of how much drama one player is allowed to bring to an NHL room compared to his value to the team’s performance. As Bryzgalov’s play slipped, the drama increased. After an .887 save percentage during the 2012 playoffs, his value had expired. There is no advanced stat for this, but we can tell you unequivocally, this is how things work in the NHL.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 November 2013 15:22]

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615493 is a reply to message #615482 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ronster  is currently offline ronster

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 14:19

Quote:

After bad reports from inside the Flyers room, it will be more important what his teammates here think. Eakins has mined all of his sources and claims he was told that Bryzgalov will be a fine teammate. I heard different, and asked veteran Ryan Smyth what Bryzgalov’s priorities should be upon joining his latest team here in Edmonton. “Put the team before yourself,” he says. “And, absolutely, stop the puck. But first and foremost, be a team-first guy.”

This my friend is a big reason why we are a joke of a team.

Of all people to ask for a quote on being a "team guy" it's fricken Smyth. He whined how he was singled out of getting sent to the press box. Whined about his diminished role. And HE'S the guy to ask about team play. Pretty sad if you have to resort to him. How about the Captain?

And the comments on stopping the puck, no kidding Sherlock. Maybe if you and your teammates played defense or played better in the offensive zone, you wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm getting sick of seeing this individualistic comments when they need cohesiveness. Of all people Dubnyk has ben saying the right things. Just his actions have led to this.

Adam wrote

Maybe it's fitting to have found religion in the room because on most nights this team doesn't have a prayer.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615494 is a reply to message #615482 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 14:19

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/bryzgalov-officially-brin gs-his-act-to-oilers/

Quote:

Reporter “Do you see this as a second chance for you?”

Bryzgalov “What do you mean?”

Reporter “Just, the way things ended up in Philadelphia…”

Bryzgalov “I never lost my first chance, you know.”

So it turns out that Bryzgalov, a contrarian if nothing else, was not blackballed by hockey these past few months. He just took a little longer to find a contract after that compliance-buyout thing in Philadelphia. The whole situation was completely out of his control, actually, which must include a save percentage that ranked 59th and 55th among NHL goalies the past two seasons. Does being paid $23 million over 14 years just to go away bother him? “Not at all,” Bryzgalov says, breaking into a big smile. “You know, it’s out of my control. I can’t do anything about it. It’s just like, ‘Ok, guys. If you decide… to make that move, I’ve just got to accept it and move on.’”

So perhaps this is a place to start, when trying to get inside one of the smartest, most enigmatic, and at times proficient goalies in the National Hockey League. Is Bryzgalov easily misunderstood? Well, almost every other player would offer some humility at the prospect of being paid that much money to leave town. Bryzgalov offers none, and comes across like he had no part to play in the decision—even though his numbers in Philly were poor. It’s quotes like these that get him into trouble, not the Mr. Universe stuff on HBO, or the quirky stuff about being scared of bears.

Quote:

I bet Spector had this written up before he even went to the rink...all he had to do was find the quotes he was going to plug in.

What a hack. He even manages his once-an-article shot at advanced stats (ie. things he doesn't understand because he's too lazy to find out what they mean.)

Also, nice of Smytty to pipe up and help Spec write his story.

Quote:

There is a sliding scale of how much drama one player is allowed to bring to an NHL room compared to his value to the team’s performance. As Bryzgalov’s play slipped, the drama increased. After an .887 save percentage during the 2012 playoffs, his value had expired. There is no advanced stat for this, but we can tell you unequivocally, this is how things work in the NHL.

Sports media are all parasites, either boot-lickers or attack dogs, they're all pathetic. Getting to the point where I can't listen to them anymore, except for a favoured few.

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615497 is a reply to message #615494 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

6 Cups

I know sports media is a bit of a joke to begin with (grownups pretending that other grownups playing sports is serious news), but seems like there's alot of guys that go over the top and make it personal like they slept with their wife. Atleast try to be unbiased and objective.

My good YEG media list:

Gregor - great interviewer, least biased but still personable

Brownlee

Most of the 1260 guys

OilersNation guys

Tychkowski (at least like his dry twitter humour)

My "other" YEG media list:

Jones & Matheson - just hanging around for the next easy player target to attack

Rishaug - used to like, last few months turned into a joke like he's auditioning to be the next Bill O'Reilly

Stauffer - used to be great on 1260, now pathetic obedient team lapdog, specializing in deflecting heat off management

Tencer - not as involved (thankfully), Oiler's paid little ankle biter

Spec - lazy arse

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615500 is a reply to message #615497 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 16:49

I know sports media is a bit of a joke to begin with (grownups pretending that other grownups playing sports is serious news), but seems like there's alot of guys that go over the top and make it personal like they slept with their wife. Atleast try to be unbiased and objective.

My good YEG media list:

Brownlee

Most of the 1260 guys

OilersNation guys

Jones & Matheson - just hanging around for the next easy player target to attack

Rishaug - used to like, last few months turned into a joke like he's auditioning to be the next Bill O'Reilly

Stauffer - used to be great on 1260, now pathetic obedient team lapdog, specializing in deflecting heat off management

Spec - lazy arse

Tychkowski is a xenophobe too though. He's the one who actually called Yakupov's move a "typical Russian" thing to do. I've thought he sounds like a self-important prick when he's on the radio.

Will Fraser on the morning show is a particular brand of awful. He's another one who's picked a few targets (ie. Hemsky) and regularly runs them down no matter what.

I still don't mind Stauffer. Yes, he tows the party line sometimes, but the man is an absolute wealth of hockey knowledge. Either he has damn quick Google skills for a big man, or he's got a steel trap mind for facts and dates.

Actually didn't mind Tencer that much either.

Gregor is top notch.

Rishaug can be okay, but he goes off the stupid end sometimes. I hated his pitbull-style interview questions for Yakupov and he is the guy who notably threw out a question to MacTavish in either a playoff race or early in the playoffs one year, asking why Laraque wasn't being used on the powerplay.

The sad thing about Jones and Matheson is they used to be better, but they've slipped. They haven't kept up with changes in the coverage of hockey and they have gotten petty in their old age, highly playing favourites. Looking back, there were times they should have been pilloried in the past - notably running Arnott out of town - but I think they were much better overall back then. It's kind of like Neale and Cole on HNIC. They were so bad in their last years, almost impossible to listen to bad, but you listen to a game from the late 80s and they were fantastic. It's too bad they hung on for so long that all anyone remembers is them stumbling to make out names as they got blind and senile.

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615502 is a reply to message #615500 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Yeah, I get Tychkowski is a xeno and old school "get off my lawn" type, often don't agree with him. But like I said I like his dry humour on twitter.

I have respect for Stauffer's knowledge, he is a walking wikipedia of hockey. But anytime it's anything opinion based as far as management, it's just too painful knowing that deep down inside he knows the truth but has to bite his tongue. Then he'll read out e-mails on air anything that questions management or his paid bias and just laughs like they are an idiot.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615515 is a reply to message #615500 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 17:19

My good YEG media list:

Brownlee

Most of the 1260 guys

OilersNation guys

Spec - lazy arse

Tychkowski is a xenophobe too though. He's the one who actually called Yakupov's move a "typical Russian" thing to do. I've thought he sounds like a self-important prick when he's on the radio.

Will Fraser on the morning show is a particular brand of awful. He's another one who's picked a few targets (ie. Hemsky) and regularly runs them down no matter what.

I still don't mind Stauffer. Yes, he tows the party line sometimes, but the man is an absolute wealth of hockey knowledge. Either he has damn quick Google skills for a big man, or he's got a steel trap mind for facts and dates.

Actually didn't mind Tencer that much either.

Gregor is top notch.

Rishaug can be okay, but he goes off the stupid end sometimes. I hated his pitbull-style interview questions for Yakupov and he is the guy who notably threw out a question to MacTavish in either a playoff race or early in the playoffs one year, asking why Laraque wasn't being used on the powerplay.

The sad thing about Jones and Matheson is they used to be better, but they've slipped. They haven't kept up with changes in the coverage of hockey and they have gotten petty in their old age, highly playing favourites. Looking back, there were times they should have been pilloried in the past - notably running Arnott out of town - but I think they were much better overall back then. It's kind of like Neale and Cole on HNIC. They were so bad in their last years, almost impossible to listen to bad, but you listen to a game from the late 80s and they were fantastic. It's too bad they hung on for so long that all anyone remembers is them stumbling to make out names as they got blind and senile.

I believe it was Fraser downplaying the Arcobello hype this morning something along the lines of, I would rather have ten mosquito bites than a bee sting- in reference to Arcobello having many more hits than his team mates. I was a bit distracted, but they felt the backlash about Arcos treatment was unwarranted and took a bit of a run at him.

I didn't mind Tencer as much as most here either. He was better than this Reid Wilkins guy covering the games now. I know Tencer went to daytime, but is the move something he wanted or forced on him?

Nobody every really talks about Rob Brown, but I respect his opinions more than anyone in the oiler media circles. His insight is spot on and he is not shy of being critical. He gets called out by callers from time to time and backs his points up very well. Really look forward to his post game analysis.

EDIT: When Stauffer is interviewing an NHL player and he refers back to his own playing days.....I get douche chills. Especially when 1/2 the listeners went about as far in hockey ad Bob did. He really has become a lapdog as well. I said it back when oilers radio hired him. They hired him to muzzle him. He was getting quite vocal about the management prior to being hired. I admire that he has a great memory and I will listen to him because he is more connected than before. If something is about to change I will tune him in......otherwise I tire of him rapidly.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 November 2013 21:18]

Limecat Logic

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615501 is a reply to message #615497 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

2 Cups

My good YEG media list:

Brownlee

Most of the 1260 guys

OilersNation guys

Spec - lazy arse

Yeah, Adam mentioned Will Fraser as awful on TSN1260 and he's right. Otherwise, most of their guys aren't bad... some are even good.

I'm mixed on Brownlee as he sometimes picks favourites as well.

I think the Cult of Hockey boys (Willis, Staples, and McCurdy) do a pretty good job. Some of their "advanced stats" are a little out there, and sometimes their ideas are a little on the crazy side, but usually they have a pretty well-thought rationale, and they produce a lot of content.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615503 is a reply to message #615501 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 16:26

He'll take shots, but when say Yak or the flavour of the day is playing good he'll give him credit too. There's been a few times where people go after Brownlee for a comment, but most of the time it was only 1/2 of what he said and the other 1/2 balances out to be pretty fair alot of the time. So he'll call out Yak for not using his linemates or bad turnovers, but still give credit for other elite talents, just wish he'd put it together.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615544 is a reply to message #615503 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 17:30

mightyreasoner wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 16:26

He'll take shots, but when say Yak or the flavour of the day is playing good he'll give him credit too. There's been a few times where people go after Brownlee for a comment, but most of the time it was only 1/2 of what he said and the other 1/2 balances out to be pretty fair alot of the time. So he'll call out Yak for not using his linemates or bad turnovers, but still give credit for other elite talents, just wish he'd put it together.

I was listening to The Gregor Show last Thursday and I had to shut it off. Brownlee's mispronounciation of "Yak-you-pov" was driving me insane. This was a rare ocassion where maybe a combo of my own frustration of listening to the Yak soap opera and the Don Cherry-esque mispronounciation hit my limit. Otherwise I find Brownlee a good listen with insight, independent if his opinion matches my own.

"I still feel like the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment" - MacT

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615504 is a reply to message #615497 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bryan Halls Toupee  is currently offline Bryan Halls Toupee

No Cups

I'll take Bobby Mac, Dreger and LeBrun over most of the local media hacks.

Where you guys rank the other Journal hockey writers and bloggers like Staples, MacKinnon, Willis, McCurdy and Ireland?

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615508 is a reply to message #615504 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bryan Halls Toupee wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 16:37

Where you guys rank the other Journal hockey writers and bloggers like Staples, MacKinnon, Willis, McCurdy and Ireland?

Pretty good group, no gripes that I can think of.

I like Staples, very twitter interactive. Occasionally has an left field opinion, but got most part really good. Likes to credit others a lot which is cool from a media guy.

Willis has grown on me, used to not like him but over time either I've learned to appreciate his work or he's gotten better.

Ireland is good about sticking to facts, less opinion which I like.

Also like Lowetide, though I'm not super into the advanced stats stuff.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615519 is a reply to message #615508 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prince Albert 1  is currently offline Prince Albert 1

No Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 20:03

Bryan Halls Toupee wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 16:37

Pretty good group, no gripes that I can think of.

I like Staples, very twitter interactive. Occasionally has an left field opinion, but got most part really good. Likes to credit others a lot which is cool from a media guy.

Willis has grown on me, used to not like him but over time either I've learned to appreciate his work or he's gotten better.

Ireland is good about sticking to facts, less opinion which I like.

Also like Lowetide, though I'm not super into the advanced stats stuff.

I enjoy listening to Lowetide in the am's. Seems pretty knowledgeable but also like his humor. He can laugh @ himself a little which makes him much more like able and enjoyable to listen to than guys like Spector and Stauffer.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615514 is a reply to message #615497 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 15:49

My good YEG media list:

Brownlee

Most of the 1260 guys

OilersNation guys

Spec - lazy arse

How about Struds?

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615518 is a reply to message #615514 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 20:38

How about Struds?

Good call, and a glaring omission by everyone. Struds is great - knowledgeable, and vey respectful of his audience. icon_thumbsup

"I'm not reading Skoobz' banter." - NotLeeFogolin
Buy out Nikitin.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615521 is a reply to message #615518 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 20:34

How about Struds?

Good call, and a glaring omission by everyone. Struds is great - knowledgeable, and vey respectful of his audience. icon_thumbsup

How'd I forget Struds!

Best of the bunch. He's like Ferraro in that he gives totally honest summary of the Oilers, no punches pulled but totally fair. Balanced with his long career working his tail off with no natural high end talent. And he's fun to listen too.

I hope Struds loves living in Edmonton and is setup financially, because he'll get snatched up nationally or in the States at some point. Enjoy him while we can!

Kinna like how Toronto poached Fearless Fred, TSN got Dutchie.

Rob Brown is real good too. But most 630 callers drive me nuts so I rarely listen.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 November 2013 22:28]

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615542 is a reply to message #615521 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

No Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 22:17

How about Struds?

How'd I forget Struds!

Best of the bunch. He's like Ferraro in that he gives totally honest summary of the Oilers, no punches pulled but totally fair. Balanced with his long career working his tail off with no natural high end talent. And he's fun to listen too.

I hope Struds loves living in Edmonton and is setup financially, because he'll get snatched up nationally or in the States at some point. Enjoy him while we can!

Kinna like how Toronto poached Fearless Fred, TSN got Dutchie.

Rob Brown is real good too. But most 630 callers drive me nuts so I rarely listen.

I couldn't stand Strudwick last year during the lockout--he was ridiculously pro-player (perhaps understandable) and I disagreed with a lot of what he was saying.

Now that the lockout is over and he only talks on-ice hockey, he's much better.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615524 is a reply to message #615518 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

How about Struds?

Ya, Struds is freaking awesome, I don't think I've disagreed with any point he's made so far about the Oil. Unlike the media putz's that endlessly hurl up their "wisdom", he's actually played the game, and not afraid to call it like it is (might be different if they had Oil broadcast righst though!).
I listen to him on the website whenever I can, his stuff is gold.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615507 is a reply to message #615431 ]
Mon, 18 November 2013 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

2 Cups

You know, with clowns like Spector, the best thing to do is NOT click on their article links. It's great when you can just read the quotes article somewhere else, because then they don't see the click through traffic. Page views are what matters now, and these jackasses know that - hence the over-the-top nonsense.

Jonathan Willis is great, but he's all about analysis and not emotion.

Gregor and Stauffer are the best radio guys.

Wil Fraser is Kyle Chase bad, and that's saying something.

"I'm not reading Skoobz' banter." - NotLeeFogolin
Buy out Nikitin.

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615627 is a reply to message #615507 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 19:02 Go to previous message
TeemaJeema  is currently offline TeemaJeema

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 18 November 2013 19:00

You know, with clowns like Spector, the best thing to do is NOT click on their article links. It's great when you can just read the quotes article somewhere else, because then they don't see the click through traffic. Page views are what matters now, and these jackasses know that - hence the over-the-top nonsense.

Jonathan Willis is great, but he's all about analysis and not emotion.

Gregor and Stauffer are the best radio guys.

Wil Fraser is Kyle Chase bad, and that's saying something.

Never had the privilege of listening to Chase but the reviews of him on this site give me what i needed to know. Fraser is definitely awful. I do like Neilson though.

I agree with others in that Gregor and Strudwick are my favorite to listen to for radio guys.

Oiler Fan For Life.
Go Esks Go!

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615525 is a reply to message #615431 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Doobs at least seems to have the right atitude.. I think this tandem can work, if Breeze gets accepted by the room, then its a go.

From the Sun.

““It’s going to be a good tandem for us,” Dubnyk said. “He’s a partner now and I’m going to work with him like I would work with anybody else. If we could pile up the wins together then it’ll be a good thing for everybody.

My job is to go out and stop the puck and try to make sure Dallas (Eakins) wants to put me in the net every game. That’s going to be dependent on me. Bryz is here and he’s my partner now and I always thought a partnership is extremely important. It’s a tough job and there are a lot of pressures involved. We’re the only two guys in the room that do it, so it’s important that we stick together.”

[Updated on: Tue, 19 November 2013 00:35]

Re: Bryzgalov Recalled [message #615625 is a reply to message #615431 ]
Tue, 19 November 2013 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

There is plenty of Oiler chatter at work , but I refrain with the exception of one person who is quite knowledgable. He doesn't join into the big chatter either. I sometimes think he frequents this site with his views, observations etc. I don't want to ask though. I prefer it this way.

Other than him I keep out of the chatter because know I will come off as a hockey snob, while just trying make make a point. I just don't think Gazdic is a 3rd line player.....lol. You get the picture.

Limecat Logic

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Columbus @ Edmonton (Game #23)
Next Topic:LaBarbera on waivers
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2014.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca