This day on December 21
Acquired: Vladimir Ruzicka (1989)

Happy Birthday To: yeltzen, rubecube, arice89, oilfan88

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21)Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614925 is a reply to message #614885 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

4 Cups

I will be super optimistic about this teams future if we win tonight. icon_neutral

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Kevin Lowe, Apr 2013

"VISUALLY, we're a better hockey team"
- MacT, Dec 2014 (Team in 30th place)

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614929 is a reply to message #614925 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6zeppelin6  is currently offline 6zeppelin6

1 Cup

Now that we got rid of that Fedun kid for scoring, lets sit Arcobello so we can get Keith's reject son back into the lineup.

Hall-RNH-Eberle, Yakupov-Gagner-Hemsky, Smyth-Gordon-Perron, Joensuu-Acton-Gazdic.

When you get all set to watch the game, and within 10 minutes the Oilers are losing:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2wd0gth.gif

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614930 is a reply to message #614929 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:17

Now that we got rid of that Fedun kid for scoring, lets sit Arcobello so we can get Keith's reject son back into the lineup.

Hall-RNH-Eberle, Yakupov-Gagner-Hemsky, Smyth-Gordon-Perron, Joensuu-Acton-Gazdic.

Apparently that all-NHL player fourth line we had for a couple game was only temporary until Gazdic healed up, eh?

Noticed MacIntyre was back practicing with the team yesterday. How long until we bump Joensuu for him too?

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614932 is a reply to message #614930 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:20

Apparently that all-NHL player fourth line we had for a couple game was only temporary until Gazdic healed up, eh?

Noticed MacIntyre was back practicing with the team yesterday. How long until we bump Joensuu for him too?

I am literally in utter disbelief Arco is a scratch. I could even comprehend Gagner being scratched to get Acton back in. Yet we haven't scored in 3 home games, and we scratch the kid 5th in points. I have never seen such utter stupidity in my life.

When you get all set to watch the game, and within 10 minutes the Oilers are losing:

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614933 is a reply to message #614932 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hemskyfan99  is currently offline hemskyfan99

2 Cups

We want 10... oh wait..

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614934 is a reply to message #614932 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:24

I am literally in utter disbelief Arco is a scratch. I could even comprehend Gagner being scratched to get Acton back in. Yet we haven't scored in 3 home games, and we scratch the kid 5th in points. I have never seen such utter stupidity in my life.

I said it last night. Reading between the lines of MacTavish's speech yesterday it is clear that Arcobello isn't a guy the Oilers have any intention of being with the team for a long time. He's forced their hand to keep him this long against their will almost.

Now, just pray that Eakins decides to shelter that second line tonight. They're going to get their lunch fed to them if they're thrown to the wolves.

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614939 is a reply to message #614934 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:30

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:24

I said it last night. Reading between the lines of MacTavish's speech yesterday it is clear that Arcobello isn't a guy the Oilers have any intention of being with the team for a long time. He's forced their hand to keep him this long against their will almost.

Now, just pray that Eakins decides to shelter that second line tonight. They're going to get their lunch fed to them if they're thrown to the wolves.

I just don't understand sometimes. Why would you take your weakest centre (Gagner), and put him with of your weakest winger (Yakupov), especially when that line struggled so badly last year.

Why when you can't score a goal, would you take one of your top point producers out for a couple fourth line plugs? I understand San Jose is big... but still. You don't do that if you want to win the game.

Even though we don't have the right "mix" (I do agree with that), I'm going to help the team out here:

Hall - RNH - Hemsky
Perron - Gagner - Eberle
Smyth - Gordon - Yakupov
Joensuu - Arcobello - Jones

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614935 is a reply to message #614932 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jdd4  is currently offline jdd4

No Cups

I don't even really care about the number of points Arcobello has with regards to his being scratched - did anyone watch him killing penalties against Dallas? In my eyes he was Edmonton's best penalty killer.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614940 is a reply to message #614935 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

3 Cups

jdd4 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:35

I don't even really care about the number of points Arcobello has with regards to his being scratched - did anyone watch him killing penalties against Dallas? In my eyes he was Edmonton's best penalty killer.

He's carved out a spot for himself on this team. There's no question about that. For once we found a diamond in the rough that is exceeding expectations.

It's frustrating. He should just put the name "Acton" on the back of his jersey so that his value suddenly increases 10-fold in the name of the organization, on-ice performance be damned.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614942 is a reply to message #614940 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jdd4  is currently offline jdd4

No Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:45

He's carved out a spot for himself on this team. There's no question about that. For once we found a diamond in the rough that is exceeding expectations.

It's frustrating. He should just put the name "Acton" on the back of his jersey so that his value suddenly increases 10-fold in the name of the organization, on-ice performance be damned.

And he finishes every check - leads all Oilers' forwards with 41 hits. The next closest forward is Gazdic at 28 (as per Yahoo Sports).

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614945 is a reply to message #614940 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I tell you, with Arcobello, just hope that we actually trade him and don't lose him on the waiver wire later this season. He's just not the guy the Oilers want to see succeeding, so of course, we'll ignore the gift from the hockey gods and throw him back.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614962 is a reply to message #614940 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dkb19  is currently offline dkb19

1 Cup

I wish it was against the lucking faw to have any sons of the current Oiler mgmt team on the ice at any given time. That is ridiculous line and player management by Eakins.

5 Cups and counting.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614949 is a reply to message #614932 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
verda13  is currently offline verda13

No Cups

Arco is actually tied for 3rd in points... what is our braintrust thinking? I wish I had it in me to jump off the bandwagon...

[Updated on: Fri, 15 November 2013 12:34]

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614951 is a reply to message #614949 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

6 Cups

verda13 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:23

Arco is actually tied for 3rd in point... what is our braintrust thinking? I wish I had it in me to jump odd the bandwagon...

"Brain" "trust" "thinking"

What are three words that don't apply to the Oilers?

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614952 is a reply to message #614951 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

2 Cups

The plus side about Arco being healthy scratched is that even Eakins apologists can't defend it.

Minor league mentality.

"I'm not reading Skoobz' banter." - NotLeeFogolin
Fire Eakins. Fire MacT.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614941 is a reply to message #614929 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Arco scratched? So they've taken one of their best centers, moved him to the wing, now press box? This team deserves every loss it gets with that kind of thinking.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614980 is a reply to message #614941 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars  is currently offline Mars

1 Cup

nullterm wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 11:59

Arco scratched? So they've taken one of their best centers, moved him to the wing, now press box? This team deserves every loss it gets with that kind of thinking.

This

There is no absolute that this team will win with another coach, but I'd suggest that it is an absolute that this team will continue to be unsuccessful with the players' current level of attention, effort and turnovers.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614966 is a reply to message #614929 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

3 Cups

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1992369.jpg

The typical Oil fan after a game:
http://i.imgur.com/FddGWAw.gif

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614943 is a reply to message #614885 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

3 Cups

Arco will be playing? No! He'll take a seat in the press box that plug!

Acton my boy, get dressed because you are playing you doll you..

doh

Seriously?

With this mentality, SMack is going to be playing more games than Arcobello!

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614954 is a reply to message #614885 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmc  is currently offline hmc

4 Cups

Pretty indifferent about Arcobello, but he's a hell of a lot better than Acton. I've said it before, but Acton was a 4th liner last year too. IN THE AHL.

Then I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614955 is a reply to message #614954 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 12:34

Pretty indifferent about Arcobello, but he's a hell of a lot better than Acton. I've said it before, but Acton was a 4th liner last year too. IN THE AHL.

It seems so hard to defend Acton as anything other than nepotism, given that his Dad is the assistant coach and he was the head coach's favourite guy in the AHL last year.

Given that there are a lot of guys out there who star in the AHL who can't successfully make the jump to the big leagues, I can't think why you would ever promote a guy who's below average in the AHL and think he's going to be anything but out of his league (no pun intended) at the NHL level.

Surely there was SOME minor league center available this summer who could at least put up 50 in the lower league.

Don't expect this to be criticized in the papers or media though. For some reason fourth line meat-and-potato guys are considered untouchable. It's felt their jobs are thankless and so people shouldn't be so mean to them and suggest that they suck at hockey, just because they suck at hockey.

As for Gazdic, who on the Sharks is going to bother fighting him? It's worth noting that the Blackhawks have only two major penalties for fighting this year, and the Red Wings 3. The Oilers are in the middle of the pack - we were heavily criticized last year before we got Brown because we were in that group at the bottom of the league - but it sure isn't translating in to more wins. Gazdic fighting just doesn't seem to lift the team. Maybe he's not doing it right?

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614957 is a reply to message #614955 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 14:45

It seems so hard to defend Acton as anything other than nepotism, given that his Dad is the assistant coach and he was the head coach's favourite guy in the AHL last year.

Given that there are a lot of guys out there who star in the AHL who can't successfully make the jump to the big leagues, I can't think why you would ever promote a guy who's below average in the AHL and think he's going to be anything but out of his league (no pun intended) at the NHL level.

Surely there was SOME minor league center available this summer who could at least put up 50 in the lower league.

Don't expect this to be criticized in the papers or media though. For some reason fourth line meat-and-potato guys are considered untouchable. It's felt their jobs are thankless and so people shouldn't be so mean to them and suggest that they suck at hockey, just because they suck at hockey.

As for Gazdic, who on the Sharks is going to bother fighting him? It's worth noting that the Blackhawks have only two major penalties for fighting this year, and the Red Wings 3. The Oilers are in the middle of the pack - we were heavily criticized last year before we got Brown because we were in that group at the bottom of the league - but it sure isn't translating in to more wins. Gazdic fighting just doesn't seem to lift the team. Maybe he's not doing it right?

Doing it wrong I think, yeah. Just doesn't seem to be able to re-momentumize in the right direction for some reason. But I think definitely the answer is MORE fighties.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614958 is a reply to message #614957 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

4 Cups

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 12:53

Doing it wrong I think, yeah. Just doesn't seem to be able to re-momentumize in the right direction for some reason. But I think definitely the answer is MORE fighties.

Listen, we already know the team isn't winning this year. They've proven they can't score at home, so why not give the fans a fight every third or fourth game?

This was all so very predictable.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614961 is a reply to message #614958 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 12:58

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 12:53

Listen, we already know the team isn't winning this year. They've proven they can't score at home, so why not give the fans a fight every third or fourth game?

Every other game on the current pace actually.

I'd be a lot more entertained if they actually won occasionally. I was at the Detroit game when Acton did his silly fight at the end of the game and I mostly just felt embarrassed for him.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614963 is a reply to message #614958 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 14:58

I'm fine with this. I just wanted to make up a couple of words.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614964 is a reply to message #614963 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 13:10

Re-momentumize isn't a word?

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614967 is a reply to message #614964 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 13:17

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 13:10

Re-momentumize isn't a word?

If it isn't, it should be.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614970 is a reply to message #614967 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

New Motto in the Oilers Locker room.

Chop Wood Carry Water.

http://instagram.com/p/gv3LKemzJi/

Ill let you all write your own jokes on that one.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614972 is a reply to message #614970 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 15:38

Chop Wood Carry Water.

The Edmonton media have been carrying Lowe's water for years.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614973 is a reply to message #614972 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 12:44

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 15:38

Chop Wood Carry Water.

The Edmonton media have been carrying Lowe's water for years.

And chopping down players just for fun.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614975 is a reply to message #614970 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

6zeppelin6 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 13:38

Chop Wood Carry Water.

Wow. I thought the team had embarrassed themselves enough this year.

Between the grammar fail and the woodsman speak, that's just incredibly bad.

Who came up with that one? I think they would have been better off sticking with "Once an Oiler, Always an Oiler." If they really wanted to fill more wall space, they could have just added the words "Assistant Coach" at the end of that.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614976 is a reply to message #614975 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

It's a zen proverb, so guessing Eakins or maybe Ference.

Trying to get a young room of pro athletes pumped up and you throw a zen proverb up on the wall. Even if they understand the meaning, it's stupid. Leave that for the Buddhist temple or trying to act smart to impress a chick.

Something cliche as "THIS IS OUR TIME" would be 100x better.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614977 is a reply to message #614976 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 14:01

Trying to get a young room of pro athletes pumped up and you throw a zen proverb up on the wall. Even if they understand the meaning, it's stupid. Leave that for the Buddhist temple or trying to act smart to impress a chick.

Let's see if I can pull better ideas for a motto out of my alcohol-soaked butt:

WHERE'S YOUR PRIDE?
WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING, IT'S THE ONLY THING.
NO ONE REMEMBERS THE SECOND-PLACE FINISHER.
SWEEP THE LEG!
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, CRIPPLE THEM.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614978 is a reply to message #614977 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 14:06

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

Catchy. I like it.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614981 is a reply to message #614978 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 14:07

Catchy. I like it.

They need to play as if their opponents will be taking their women if they win. They need to play with ANGER.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #614989 is a reply to message #614977 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

2 Cups

Let's see if I can pull better ideas for a motto out of my alcohol-soaked butt:

WHERE'S YOUR PRIDE?
WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING, IT'S THE ONLY THING.
NO ONE REMEMBERS THE SECOND-PLACE FINISHER.
SWEEP THE LEG!
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, CRIPPLE THEM.

Tie Skates, Cash Cheque.

Visual Win > Moral Win > Strong Effort with signs of improvement > Actual Win

December 15th, 2014: REBUILD #4 OFFICIALLY BEGINS!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #615064 is a reply to message #614885 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Slaughter.

I don't really care about wins anymore, I want entertainment, when is Bryz coming up? that will be like a regular carnival, can't wait it will be awesome!!

Hope teh team starts to play better, then makes some good trades at the deadline.

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #615065 is a reply to message #615064 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Klefbom will rush from airport, change in car on way to rink, then jump in game as soon as he shows up.

Orange slices and hot chocolate for everyone!

And yes I am serious.

No, seriously.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #615070 is a reply to message #615065 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

nullterm wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 19:47

Klefbom will rush from airport, change in car on way to rink, then jump in game as soon as he shows up.

And yes I am serious.

No, seriously.

Well, narratively at least, this'll give the announcers something to talk about. I won't be watching, but I guarantee the following conversation will take place at some point during the game if he manages to dress:

"In some ways it's good that Klefbom gets into his first NHL game this way, because it means he won't have had a chance to overthink the situation. It's just...called-up, and boom: you're in the lineup. And he just doesn't have a chance to make himself too nervous."

Can someone keep an ear out for me?

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #615072 is a reply to message #615070 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 18:06

And yes I am serious.

No, seriously.

Well, narratively at least, this'll give the announcers something to talk about. I won't be watching, but I guarantee the following conversation will take place at some point during the game if he manages to dress:

"In some ways it's good that Klefbom gets into his first NHL game this way, because it means he won't have had a chance to overthink the situation. It's just...called-up, and boom: you're in the lineup. And he just doesn't have a chance to make himself too nervous."

You sound just like Louie Debrusk!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #615074 is a reply to message #615072 ]
Fri, 15 November 2013 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 18:09

hmc wrote on Fri, 15 November 2013 18:06

And yes I am serious.

No, seriously.

You sound just like Louie Debrusk!

What's that? That's Oscar Klefbom's music!!!!! He's not supposed to be here!?!?!?! OH. MY. GOD.
[/Jim Ross]

(with apologies to the Oilfans genius that first made that joke circa 2007)

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]  
Previous Topic:GDT: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #21)
Next Topic:Anti-Dynasty... 2007-2013 Oilers
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2014.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca