This day on December 6
Acquired: Fredrik Olausson (1993)
Departed: Geoff Smith (1993)

Happy Birthday To: Walsh86, Kurri17, RaffiTorresFan14, RaffiTime, dongretzky99, thebaron, southsideoilers

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out..Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276100 is a reply to message #276070 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kornsined  is currently offline kornsined

No Cups

Hemsky83 wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 01:21

I had a friend who works at Rexall during home games and she was telling me how before games, etc., they would be chilling in the "wife's lounge"....and prongers wife would start cutting up the city/the facility 24/7 and comparing it to st louis. also, pronger would regularly visit, and HIT ON my friend (a 17-year old teenager)...as in get friendly in touching, and go into rooms alone with...i didnt say anything before cause i loved pronger and refused to believe...but hey if he can stab the heartland in the back what else can he do?

let's post up a thread of unofficial oiler gossip rumors in the rumor thread. stuff like this is interesting into getting into a players character.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276102 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oilforever  is currently offline Oilforever

No Cups

I say: See you Pronger and take your skank ass bitch wife out of our fine city. Doesn't deserve to grace our streets or be idoled by our children. A very poor display of sportmanship, loyalty and balls by having his agent drop this bomb.

Sign Redden (Lloydminster boy)
Sign Sheldon Souray (Elk Point)
Trade Pronger to Tampa for St Louis or Vinny

What can you say.... [message #276104 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

3 Cups

but "What the f--k?"

Inexplicable.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276107 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mooo  is currently offline Mooo

No Cups

I wasn't gonna comment on this but man... We knew Peca was going. We knew Samsonov was going...

But now I hear how Roloson wants to test the market, Spacek turns down his contract offer and Pronger wants out.

Is there no loyalty in sport anymore?

A week after winning game 6, this team is already in a total mess. Big contributors want out, and it's sickening. This league needs more big name guys like Iginla and Smyth. Guys who take less to stay where they are and probably wouldn't have it any other way.

But what really pisses me off is the way this is happening. Why does Pronger's agent have to be an ass and put it in PUBLIC that his client wants out. Realistically, that lowers his trade value because every other team in the league knows the Oilers pretty much have to, and will trade him. If we trade Pronger out of the blue the return would likely be greater. Watch, I bet Pronger's wife makes a list of what teams he can go to.. and I bet it's "St. Louis.. St. Louis.. St. Louis".. which again, would make me angry. Lowe's a smart man, and I don't think he'll trade Pronger until he gets a great return.

But still. Just.. this leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276109 is a reply to message #276107 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oilforever  is currently offline Oilforever

No Cups

What pisses me off is how hard they make themselves sound. Whining that it is hard on their families or they don't like the travel or the attention or whatever other B.S excuses that they can come up with. The fact of the matter is that these whiners make millions or even hundreds of millions in some cases to make these "life" sacrifices for their 20 year working lives so they can all retire rich at 40. There is no loyalty or commitment from some of these guys.

the city of edmonton: the scourge of the league [message #276117 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis  is currently offline Dennis

No Cups

what else can you say?

Is there any real hope for this franny, new CBA or not, if star players are tearing their a$$es off trying to get the **** out of here?

What a disappointing day

WAC's and GAB's: What Does It All Mean? It Means Missing The Playoff For The Second Time In Three Years

Re: the city of edmonton: the scourge of the league [message #276121 is a reply to message #276117 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
golddust  is currently offline golddust

No Cups

Really, why sign people to contracts....

But you would think that the organization would have done some research before making the trade and the subsequent signing, that's what the Jays did w/ Burnett and Glaus.....the wives are happy and thus the players are happy. As an outcome of the research if there was a possibility of this situation happeneng due to the amount of the investment, I never make this deal.......

"Janet"Pronger had to have been in Edmonton before and she had to have had some sort of impression of the city and should have said yea or nay , I think by all other accounts, he liked Edmonton, this would not have been any issue and we'd be speculating about who would be JOINING the team instead of who's leaving....

Why is the "family" issue used now? I work for the RCMP, I don't like where I'm poseted either, my wife doesn't like it here, they don't move me for this reason, I'll stay for the simple reason of "I made a committment, this is my career and it's not forever, so we'll suck up and make the best of the situation"....

I think Mr and Mrs Pronger should take a hard look at the value of honoring an agreement, and if after 5 years the feelings are the same then it's "thanks for the memories" and they can move on.....

This stinks, and it sets a lousy example and a dangerous precedent...

Re: the city of edmonton: the scourge of the league [message #276128 is a reply to message #276117 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oiler2112  is currently offline oiler2112

No Cups

Dennis wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 02:36

what else can you say?

Is there any real hope for this franny, new CBA or not, if star players are tearing their a$$es off trying to get the **** out of here?

What a disappointing day

And I just dont get it. Granted, I have only been to Edmonton twice for 2 weeks at a time during playoffs, but I loved the city.

Why do players, and more to the point, players wives hate it there so much? Is it just the cold winters?

Simple Solution [message #276268 is a reply to message #276117 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derrick  is currently offline derrick

No Cups

Dennis wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 03:36

what else can you say?

What a disappointing day

Contrary to your opinion Lowe should be focusing on locals. Only makes sense considering how many of them come from the Edmonton area puppy farm.

In other words Dennis more WAC's and GAB's is the way to go.

With all due respect to Longcat, derrick is quite possibly the dumbest poster on Oilfans.

Re: Simple Solution [message #276289 is a reply to message #276268 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alesfan  is currently offline alesfan

No Cups

I still honestly don't believe any of this. This is probably just some media trick to improve revenue. There would be something on the Oilers website, but there isn't. This story is complete and utter bull %@#&

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8493/alesfan2wc8.gif

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276124 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

5 Cups

Fuck Peca.
Fuck Pronger. Pronger is so fucking low he makes Comrie look like Ryan Smyth.
Fuck both their bitch wives.

Lying shitheads.

I hope they never get a sniff at another Stanley Cup, ever.

If Pronger ever plays another game in Rexall on a visiting team, I hope everyone throws the kitchen sink at him on the ice, delay the game for 30 minutes.

I would make Pronger play five years in Edmonton, no matter how he played, if he wants to move, make him buy out his own contract.

Now that you know his wife hates it there so much, that's his weakness, let his wife sit there on her fat ass all year. If she wants out, he PAYS to get out.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks, K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner, Petrovic = Nathan Legare

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276125 is a reply to message #276124 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stangconv  is currently offline stangconv

No Cups

make him give back his 6 mill from last season and he can go... lmao

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5363/flamesfansws2.png

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276126 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guy in Swift Current  is currently offline Guy in Swift Current

No Cups

I can only imagine how the conversations must have went between him and his wife. I mean, how you could want out of a winning team, that has the loudest building in the league, you just made it to finals for the first time in your career, the whole city thinks you are a god, and you will have to tell the whole city, the org to go F@%# themselves with 4 years left on a fresh contract.

I don't care who you are, you do not go through all this without putting up some sort of fight. His wife is either really good in the sack and she's been holding out on him since they moved here or she had some PI take pictures of him banging some 17 year old and said, "The cleaners or we move"

Speedy Creek is flowing with OIL!!

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276133 is a reply to message #276126 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Or he stays in Edm and she takes the kids and 12 million of his salary for the next 4 years back to Mizzou...

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276140 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sjtigers  is currently offline sjtigers

No Cups

I was upset as heck by this yesterday.

Now, I think I am feeling way better today. I think we get Redden and then we trade Pronger if we have that piece in place. As was said on 1260 last night. If you trade a franchise player you need to get a franchise player in return.

minimum

http://bluemidget.wordpress.com/files/2009/04/banner.jpg

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276145 is a reply to message #276140 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
krazy1919  is currently offline krazy1919

No Cups

As long as Pronger is going and I wanna feel good with myself, I think my favourite trade option is Pronger to Florida for Boumeester and Bertuzzi, just to piss off the 'nucks. Either that, or Scott Stevens and a time machine.

Jesus saves. Gretzky gets the rebound and SCORES!!

http://eastcoastupdate.blogspot.com

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276156 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rukm01  is currently offline rukm01

No Cups

A couple weeks ago I figured my Oilers third jersey was about to be made obsolete what with the extra Stanley Cup-representing rivet they were going to have to add. Now the front's fine but the #44 Pronger on the back has to go. Which I fear means the rivet thing is safe for a few more years.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276164 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfaith  is currently offline oilfaith

No Cups

I, personally, am stunned! I feel completely betrayed. This hurts as much as the game 7 loss. What I want to know is why! Not generally but specifically. What on earth is so bad about Edmonton that someone wouldn't live here for 5 years for 31 MILLION DOLLARS? The wife can fly somewhere different every week if she wants to. Were the kids being pressured or singled out in school because of who their dad is? Was it being in a city where you are akin to a rock star and constantly being swarmed by fans? What is it? Is it the CLIMATE??? Hells bells you don't marry a hockey player if you can't spend quantities of time in the cold ....
WHAT IS IT????

"Puttin' on the foil coach!" - Hanson Brothers

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276166 is a reply to message #276164 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

oilfaith wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 09:37

What on earth is so bad about Edmonton that someone wouldn't live here for 5 years for 31 MILLION DOLLARS?

I never thought of it like that. Kinda funny, when you put it like that. icon_smile

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276173 is a reply to message #276166 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carpet83  is currently offline Carpet83

No Cups

Where the hell is this fire sale coming from?
We went within tasting distance of a cup fin and the bottom fell out, wow these guys are assholes. I wanted Samsonov gone and maybe spacek, he couldnt one-time a beach-ball and it bugged me. The wife issue is totally lame, what are they going to do, divorce you because they hate Edmonton? Anyways. I know in football, NFL anyways after a playoff run, the team dissapates, in hockey i thought you would but in a couple of years before pulling the plug. Let the losers go an when they retire with nothing to show for there careers rinmg-wise they can look back on Edmonton the best team with the best fans.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276174 is a reply to message #276166 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oiley  is currently offline Oiley

No Cups

rukm01 wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 09:46

oilfaith wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 09:37

What on earth is so bad about Edmonton that someone wouldn't live here for 5 years for 31 MILLION DOLLARS?

I never thought of it like that. Kinda funny, when you put it like that. icon_smile

Ya, it makes you wonder if Edmonton is going to be the next location for "Survivor".

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276170 is a reply to message #276164 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joanie  is currently offline Joanie

No Cups

Quote:

Were the kids being pressured or singled out in school because of who their dad is?

Are either one of their kids even school aged? One is only a baby and the picture they showed of Jack in the paper made him look about 4-5 years old. Heck.....Jason Smith was at the baseball game last night with his girls and nobody mobbed them (and yes, Andy, there was a very nice crowd). A couple of people went over and shook his hand, that was about it.
I think it's all about his prima dona wife. Does a guy of Chris' stature REALLY want to be dictated to in this fashion? I would think if I treated my husband in this way, our marriage wouldn't have lasted this long.

This is just sickening. puke puke puke puke

Building For The Future

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276210 is a reply to message #276170 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
izmar  is currently offline izmar

No Cups

OilFan16 wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 12:55

Quote:

Were the kids being pressured or singled out in school because of who their dad is?

Are either one of their kids even school aged? One is only a baby and the picture they showed of Jack in the paper made him look about 4-5 years old. Heck.....Jason Smith was at the baseball game last night with his girls and nobody mobbed them (and yes, Andy, there was a very nice crowd). A couple of people went over and shook his hand, that was about it.
I think it's all about his prima dona wife. Does a guy of Chris' stature REALLY want to be dictated to in this fashion? I would think if I treated my husband in this way, our marriage wouldn't have lasted this long.

This is just sickening. puke puke puke puke

Agreed, before I would even marry an NHL'er I would deal with the fact that odds are, he will be traded, and maybe not to my #1 preference for a place to live. If her husband means that little to her that she would (possibly) threaten divorce or expect him to be saddled with the reputation that he will now have, well, that boggles my mind. How many people have to live with transfers for 30 or 40 or 50 thousand a year? And we are supposed to feel bad that a player gets traded and makes 30 million? Nuh uh. Sorry. Chris Pronger is now my Yashin.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276175 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

This is exactly what I'm saying.... WHAT ON EARTH IS THE BIG PROBLEM? I would live in CALGARY for 5 years for 31 million.... I think I would be willing to set up camp just about anywhere for that kind of money. SO WHAT IS IT? I cannot get my head around what could possibly be SOOOOO bad..... that Pronger would even be willing to entertain the notion of asking to be traded. It makes him look like such a spineless, whipped wimp.... it makes him look BAD. I can't help but think we are missing large pieces of the puzzle here.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276179 is a reply to message #276175 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JBlake  is currently offline JBlake

No Cups

oilfaith wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 11:12

This is exactly what I'm saying.... WHAT ON EARTH IS THE BIG PROBLEM? I would live in CALGARY for 5 years for 31 million.... I think I would be willing to set up camp just about anywhere for that kind of money. SO WHAT IS IT? I cannot get my head around what could possibly be SOOOOO bad..... that Pronger would even be willing to entertain the notion of asking to be traded. It makes him look like such a spineless, whipped wimp.... it makes him look BAD. I can't help but think we are missing large pieces of the puzzle here.

Im thinking youre right, there just has to be more to this story. Believe me, St Louis isnt exactly the most exciting city in the world either.

Ode to pronger [message #276182 is a reply to message #276179 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Punter  is currently offline Punter

No Cups

This is just unacceptable.

Don't give me "my family this or that." What is the real deal? Cut the BS and tell us why you want to leave the team. Stop hiding behind your family and claiming privacy. You are bagging your team, the guys you played with, the fans that cheered you & spent money purchasing your sweater. Tell us the truth. At least give us that. We have been through a lot, we can handle the truth.

Do you not like McTavish?
Does the water make you burn red
Like a radish?

Cannot you not take the heat
Playing in a town
That throws meat?

Is it the weather
Your skin not
Tanned like fine leather?

Are you after more money
to pleasure
the honeys?

Was St. Louis that great?
I've been there
it is not.

Why do you diss us
For Toronto &
Don Cherry's wet kisses?

We'll now sign Big Goerges
To smoke your head
into the boards

You are finished with this fanbase
your prima donna act intact
your cup run defaced

Go sit in high glory
count the chump change
True hockey fans know the whole story.

Chris Pronger is a money grubber
Up his ass next season
We'll shoot pucks of rubber.

Enjoy the weather in Arizona
when we win the cup next year
we'll show ya.

I think you are right.. [message #276183 is a reply to message #276175 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilmanFan  is currently offline OilmanFan

No Cups

this taken from Spectors mailbag..

"Kevin Lowe and Kevin Predergast have just gotten out of a meeting with Pat
Morris, player agent for Chris Pronger. He has requested a move on his
clients behalf citing personal AND professional reasons why he doesn't
believe the two parties can proceed in an amicable fashion."

http://www.spectorshockey.net/

What are the professional reasons?? I think something really went on behind the scenes here.

If Seguin gets 51 pts:

G2K= $100
V4ance=$100

Nail Yakupov

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276188 is a reply to message #276183 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Amicable fashion? AMICABLE FASHION? Holy hell... WHAT HAPPENED??

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276193 is a reply to message #276188 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mooo  is currently offline Mooo

No Cups

Not enough ice time i guess.

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276212 is a reply to message #276188 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spOILer  is currently offline spOILer

No Cups

What happened?

I think that would be the trade request. That would be enough to make me less friendly. And KLowe is such a cool, relaxed dude that he used to Robbie Schremp light bulbs when he lost games. He will not be happy about this. Strachan's probably lucky he can still speak.

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276194 is a reply to message #276183 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TJ39  is currently offline TJ39

1 Cup

It's kinda strange that nobody wants to resign with the Oilers, especially after the Stanley cup run they were just on.

Out of all the guys Lowe traded for last year, I don't think one of them will be back.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 June 2006 10:44]

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276229 is a reply to message #276183 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kornsined  is currently offline kornsined

No Cups

OilmanFan wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 10:23

this taken from Spectors mailbag..

"Kevin Lowe and Kevin Predergast have just gotten out of a meeting with Pat
Morris, player agent for Chris Pronger. He has requested a move on his
clients behalf citing personal AND professional reasons why he doesn't
believe the two parties can proceed in an amicable fashion."

http://www.spectorshockey.net/

What are the professional reasons?? I think something really went on behind the scenes here.

it has to be the coaching staff. the players seemed to never have a problem with each other......or did they?.....

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276231 is a reply to message #276183 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I wouldn't be surprised if it's money. He looks around and sees Lidstrom about to sign for almost $2 million a year more than him. Pronger probably regrets locking himself into that five year deal. My sense at the time was it was a panic move -- remember there was a lot of talk about post lockout revenues. Had the revenues gone south, and the cap been reduced this summer, would he still be demanding this?

Edit to add I wouldn't be surprised to learn Morris approached Lowe about more money and Lowe said no way. If Pronger's upset then I bet it's because he feels slighted.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 June 2006 11:28]

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276236 is a reply to message #276231 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

No Cups

rukm01 wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 11:26

I wouldn't be surprised if it's money. He looks around and sees Lidstrom about to sign for almost $2 million a year more than him. Pronger probably regrets locking himself into that five year deal. My sense at the time was it was a panic move -- remember there was a lot of talk about post lockout revenues. Had the revenues gone south, and the cap been reduced this summer, would he still be demanding this?

good point. At the time he probably thought only a few clubs could take that sal. and that the cap would probably drop not increase so he took the best deal. Now he see's the cap go up and other teams with room and is thinking why did I sign that and told his agent that he got him in and to get him out of this small market.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276245 is a reply to message #276236 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Mullet wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 14:29

good point. At the time he probably thought only a few clubs could take that sal. and that the cap would probably drop not increase so he took the best deal. Now he see's the cap go up and other teams with room and is thinking why did I sign that and told his agent that he got him in and to get him out of this small market.

This might be a stupid question, but I thought that his contract could not be renegotiated?

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276249 is a reply to message #276245 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

izmar wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 11:33

This might be a stupid question, but I thought that his contract could not be renegotiated?

Is that in the new CBA? I hadn't heard that. Honestly, I'm too depressed right now to go look it up. icon_smile

My NHL...

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276264 is a reply to message #276245 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

No Cups

izmar wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 11:33

Mullet wrote on Sat, 24 June 2006 14:29

Contracts can't be renogotiated but what i wa strying to allude to was that teams didn't have cap space for him as they were at the ceiling. Teams like the avs for example who were at the roof now can take him on with the additional room. So the actual potential destinations for pronger last year were bleak so he took it but this year he could potentially have more options so if his agent would have advised him to take a one year he wouldn't have to be in a spot he doesn't want to be in. Point is he was a cash whore went to the highest bidder and should play it out like a pro.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: I think you are right.. [message #276746 is a reply to message #276264 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Ok, I gotchya, that makes good sense.

A disturbing trend... [message #276198 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

there does appear to be a pattern.... what is the issue... its making me crazy crazy confused2

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276221 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Adam_Peddle  is currently offline Adam_Peddle

No Cups

Wow, I actually luaghed when I read about it a couple days ago in Strachan's peice in the sun.. but with McKenzie confirming it.. wow.. just wow.

Re: Pat Morris confirms that Pronger wants out.. [message #276224 is a reply to message #275877 ]
Sat, 24 June 2006 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anirtak  is currently offline Anirtak

No Cups

If you're going to trade Pronger, expect to recieve pure gold in return. He's one of the most respected, dominating, and talented players in the NHL.
I see this as a good thing. Anyways, imagine how loud our crowd will be booing him on next season as we play his team here at home? Or just imagine what will be thrown at him. Oh the joys of dreaming...
Also, do we really want such an unfaithful player on our team?

"...but she's a lesbian."
"I like the challenge."

Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pisani resigned to 4 year deal
Next Topic:Final Thoughts From Attending Game 7 in Raleigh
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2019.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca